Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help with Runestone Achievement
Hey there, I kinda need some help with this.

Recently I collected all 11 elemental runestones but for some reason I didn´t unlock the achievement. Is there a bug or something, or did I miss out on the secret 12th runestone??

I already tried giving them all into vault and back and also waited some days in case the achievement pops up after the clock resets but nothing happened and helped so far.

In case it matters, I buyed the last runestone I was missing so maybe this is the problem. I didn´t try yet to send the runestone to someone and back so this could be the answer but I just wanted to check if someone has experienced the same problem and knows how to deal with it.
Hey there, I kinda need some help with this.

Recently I collected all 11 elemental runestones but for some reason I didn´t unlock the achievement. Is there a bug or something, or did I miss out on the secret 12th runestone??

I already tried giving them all into vault and back and also waited some days in case the achievement pops up after the clock resets but nothing happened and helped so far.

In case it matters, I buyed the last runestone I was missing so maybe this is the problem. I didn´t try yet to send the runestone to someone and back so this could be the answer but I just wanted to check if someone has experienced the same problem and knows how to deal with it.
@ArtsyLuu For most of the achievements, I think it can take a while to trigger (sometimes up to a few weeks). It was that way for me for the chess pieces one, too. I think you just need to be patient!
@ArtsyLuu For most of the achievements, I think it can take a while to trigger (sometimes up to a few weeks). It was that way for me for the chess pieces one, too. I think you just need to be patient!
a9CvSDW.png
@ninebit Hmm okay thanks, that gives me a bit of reassurance. I was afraid something bugged out because I bought the last runestone and as far as I remember I got the chess achievement as soon as the last missing piece landed in my hoard, through an opened chest though.

Anyways, thank you very much for your answer :)
@ninebit Hmm okay thanks, that gives me a bit of reassurance. I was afraid something bugged out because I bought the last runestone and as far as I remember I got the chess achievement as soon as the last missing piece landed in my hoard, through an opened chest though.

Anyways, thank you very much for your answer :)