Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR College and College-Age Chat
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
22. Spanish/German double major taking a break to fix health stuff.

It makes me incredibly angry to have to stop for health things. I should be overseas, teaching, and working on my master's at night by now. And I know there's going to be no justice for the people who shackled me with PTSD, and that just fuels the hate-fire even more.

Apparently insanely strong drive will make me better faster, though. Then I can actually get on my career path and get %$@&ing GOING.
22. Spanish/German double major taking a break to fix health stuff.

It makes me incredibly angry to have to stop for health things. I should be overseas, teaching, and working on my master's at night by now. And I know there's going to be no justice for the people who shackled me with PTSD, and that just fuels the hate-fire even more.

Apparently insanely strong drive will make me better faster, though. Then I can actually get on my career path and get %$@&ing GOING.
hoMNYDJ.png
About to start my last semester at the Academy of Contemporary Music in Oklahoma. I study music production and music business.
About to start my last semester at the Academy of Contemporary Music in Oklahoma. I study music production and music business.
zyUWjF4.pngoJF7yJG.pngbebKAGn.pngTv5JPjM.pngjiYoVA2.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
@Narvix

I straight up play FR in the middle of a lecture and if I wana charge my laptop while I do I have to sit in the front. Internet dragons are important.
@Narvix

I straight up play FR in the middle of a lecture and if I wana charge my laptop while I do I have to sit in the front. Internet dragons are important.
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
@Terralain I'm majoring in accounting as well!

Well, a combined major in accounting and information systems. The business program at my college is weird but nice, I get to officially declare my major after I finish this coming fall semester :3
@Terralain I'm majoring in accounting as well!

Well, a combined major in accounting and information systems. The business program at my college is weird but nice, I get to officially declare my major after I finish this coming fall semester :3
@Cormaranth I haven't taken psychology yet but I have taken sociology. I really enjoyed it and am thinking about it as a minor.

Have you taken any psychology classes yet, if so, how are they? ^-^
@Cormaranth I haven't taken psychology yet but I have taken sociology. I really enjoyed it and am thinking about it as a minor.

Have you taken any psychology classes yet, if so, how are they? ^-^
I'm moving in in a little less than a month, actually! I just graduated high school and we're moving into an apartment and I'm excited tbh??
Going to APSU!

I'm majoring in Zoology~!
I'm taking some other fun classes though and I'm especially stoked for psychology lmao.
I'm moving in in a little less than a month, actually! I just graduated high school and we're moving into an apartment and I'm excited tbh??
Going to APSU!

I'm majoring in Zoology~!
I'm taking some other fun classes though and I'm especially stoked for psychology lmao.
@MarmaAdri I start classes in the spring, so nothing yet! Looking forward to it though.
@MarmaAdri I start classes in the spring, so nothing yet! Looking forward to it though.
20ivs74.jpgW8eFh7V.png2n7hw75.jpg3yxkewT.png[img][/img]
I (hopefully) start uni in september, hopefully because I still haven't got my grades which ofc everything is decided on. But yeah! Come september I'll be on my way to be a vet :3
I (hopefully) start uni in september, hopefully because I still haven't got my grades which ofc everything is decided on. But yeah! Come september I'll be on my way to be a vet :3
I'm 19 and a biology major currently on break, but my college is full of absolute nerds so I'm sure a few of them might go on here :p Apart from my bio classes I'm also taking Chinese which is a ton of fun! College foreign language courses are much better than my high school ones.
I'm 19 and a biology major currently on break, but my college is full of absolute nerds so I'm sure a few of them might go on here :p Apart from my bio classes I'm also taking Chinese which is a ton of fun! College foreign language courses are much better than my high school ones.
starting this fall :u
i'm only taking 2 classes this semester since i haven't been to actual school in about a year.
officially i don't have a major yet - if all goes well i'm planning on eventually switching to a university where i can major in astronomy.

there's so much that could NOT go well, though, so who knows. :B
starting this fall :u
i'm only taking 2 classes this semester since i haven't been to actual school in about a year.
officially i don't have a major yet - if all goes well i'm planning on eventually switching to a university where i can major in astronomy.

there's so much that could NOT go well, though, so who knows. :B
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23