Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Official Neopolitan Fan Club
1 2 3 4 5
Majestic.
Majestic.
I-I think I need to join his fandom.

OH NEOPOLITAN, TAKE ME AWAYYYYYYY! /SWOON
I-I think I need to join his fandom.

OH NEOPOLITAN, TAKE ME AWAYYYYYYY! /SWOON
I don&#039;t know...Those...Dark eyes <_<...Make me...Suspicious...
@Mention me
light_banner.png
[quote name="Silkore" date="2013-06-20 11:42:36" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=2&id=120555#125377"]I don't know...Those...Dark eyes <_<...Make me...Suspicious...[/quote] There's always something suspicious about those Shadow dragons... but it is... so hard... to resist...

There&#039;s always something suspicious about those Shadow dragons... but it is... so hard... to resist...
So regal. Truly the face of nobility, let no one question it.
So regal. Truly the face of nobility, let no one question it.
He is not suspicious. He is compelling. Look into those dark eyes and see yourself reflecting back, and know that you are not only in Neopolitan&#039;s eyes... but in his heart.
He is not suspicious. He is compelling. Look into those dark eyes and see yourself reflecting back, and know that you are not only in Neopolitan&#039;s eyes... but in his heart.
[quote name="Rhiow" date="2013-06-20 13:33:34" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=2&id=120555#126266"]He is not suspicious. He is compelling. Look into those dark eyes and see yourself reflecting back, and know that you are not only in Neopolitan's eyes... but in his [i]heart[/i].[/quote] He's in my heart, too.

He&#039;s in my heart, too.
WAzHkY0.png
I&#039;ve never seen anything so majestic before! Truly, he is a god amongst dragons.
I&#039;ve never seen anything so majestic before! Truly, he is a god amongst dragons.
HELLO NEOPOLITAN FAN CLUB MEMBERS! Welcome back after that bit of downtime! I have a gift for you. .... ............ ................. [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/spigal/DragonClan/frkun_zps2924f7fb.jpg[/img] [i]"It only goes down hill from here," she whispers into the night, "You poor fools, it only goes down hill from here... but it's too late for you now."[/i]
HELLO NEOPOLITAN FAN CLUB MEMBERS! Welcome back after that bit of downtime! I have a gift for you.

frkun_zps2924f7fb.jpg

"It only goes down hill from here," she whispers into the night, "You poor fools, it only goes down hill from here... but it&#039;s too late for you now."
KE KE KE
KE KE KE
remembersepia.png
1 2 3 4 5