Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE STUFF for Newbies [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@cantnine I'd like any apparel or familiar pls if you can?
@cantnine I'd like any apparel or familiar pls if you can?
@cantnine

Can I have a ultramel amphithere please?
@cantnine

Can I have a ultramel amphithere please?
@cantnine

hello, if you still have some Ember mouse and Centaur archer, it is possible that you pass
to me please?

thanks for your attention.
@cantnine

hello, if you still have some Ember mouse and Centaur archer, it is possible that you pass
to me please?

thanks for your attention.
If it's possible, could I have the Ember Mouse and Salve Kamaitachi, please? C:
@cantnine
If it's possible, could I have the Ember Mouse and Salve Kamaitachi, please? C:
@cantnine
@cantnine
Could I have the Centuar Archer or the StormSeeker?
@cantnine
Could I have the Centuar Archer or the StormSeeker?
i'd like any of the familiars except the carmine serthis or emerald wildwing, since I already have those two. I'm trying to get dragons to all my familiars asap ^o^
i'd like any of the familiars except the carmine serthis or emerald wildwing, since I already have those two. I'm trying to get dragons to all my familiars asap ^o^
@cantnine

Can I have the glowing pocket mouse and the Longneck magi

Thank you
@cantnine

Can I have the glowing pocket mouse and the Longneck magi

Thank you
tmXWTab.png
@cantnine If it's not too much could I ask for a Carmine Serthis and Simple Pearly Wing Bangles?
@cantnine If it's not too much could I ask for a Carmine Serthis and Simple Pearly Wing Bangles?
@cantnine, Can I have the Salve Kamaitachi, if it's still available? If not, could I have the Iridescent Scaleback please? c:
@cantnine, Can I have the Salve Kamaitachi, if it's still available? If not, could I have the Iridescent Scaleback please? c:
@cantnine Thank you for doing this! May I please have a venomous toridae? :3 Thanks!
@cantnine Thank you for doing this! May I please have a venomous toridae? :3 Thanks!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12