Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE STUFF for Newbies [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][s]Hey guys, and welcome to Flight Rising~! ^u^ When I joined here in April, so many users were giving me things and being welcoming and nice, its one of the reasons I love this site so much. So I thought I'd try and spread a little of that kindness today C: Here's the deal, I'm going to list a bunch of stuff I'm giving away for free, and if you find anything you'd like just ping me (pinging is typing @ in front of someone's username, so @cantnine in your post) and I will send it on over X3[/s][/center] [size=4][b]There is no current Registration Window, so this is closed. please stop bumping this orz[/size][/b] [b][LIST] [*] Please don't ask for a bunch of stuff. You can get more than one but be reasonable :D I want to get to as many newbies as possible [*] Only one dragon per person [*] Don't exalt or sell the dragons within a few days of getting them please [*] Don't ask for items if you don't plan on using them O: [*] Enjoy your time here on FR ^3^ [/LIST] [center][b][u]Apparel[/u][/center] GONE~! [center][b][u]Familiars[/u][/center] [item=luna mith][item=leafy moth][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=amaranth moth][item=chimera][item=emerald webwing][item=zeeba][item=sunset lasher][item=warcat protector][item=longneck magi][item=iridescent scaleback][item=death's-head stag][item=elk][item=southmarsh podid][item=shalebuck][item=dreameater][item=poultrygeist][item=cursed bat][item=psywurm][item=venerable shalebuck][item=longneck mender] [item=longneck magi][item=poisonous toridae][item=shellion][item=proto manticore][item=manticore screamer] [size=4][b]Ask about others. I have duplicates of MANY familiars[/b] [center][b][u][s]Dragons[/u] [size=7][s]PING @GAMMARA TO SEND YOU THESE DRAGONS[/s][/center] ALL GONE~
Hey guys, and welcome to Flight Rising~! ^u^ When I joined here in April, so many users were giving me things and being welcoming and nice, its one of the reasons I love this site so much. So I thought I'd try and spread a little of that kindness today C:

Here's the deal, I'm going to list a bunch of stuff I'm giving away for free, and if you find anything you'd like just ping me (pinging is typing @ in front of someone's username, so @cantnine in your post) and I will send it on over X3

There is no current Registration Window, so this is closed. please stop bumping this orz

• Please don't ask for a bunch of stuff. You can get more than one but be reasonable :D I want to get to as many newbies as possible
  • Only one dragon per person
  • Don't exalt or sell the dragons within a few days of getting them please
  • Don't ask for items if you don't plan on using them O:
  • Enjoy your time here on FR ^3^

Apparel

GONE~!

Familiars

Luna Mith Leafy Moth Glowing Pocket Mouse Amaranth Moth Chimera Emerald Webwing Zeeba Sunset Lasher Warcat Protector Longneck Magi Iridescent Scaleback Death's-Head Stag Elk Southmarsh Podid Shalebuck Dreameater Poultrygeist Cursed Bat Psywurm Venerable Shalebuck Longneck Mender Longneck Magi Poisonous Toridae Shellion Proto Manticore Manticore Screamer
Ask about others. I have duplicates of MANY familiars

Dragons
PING @GAMMARA TO SEND YOU THESE DRAGONS

ALL GONE~

@cantnine

Could I get the navy and black wraps, and the Snowfall Elk familiar?
@cantnine

Could I get the navy and black wraps, and the Snowfall Elk familiar?
@BlackSwan sure, I'll send them over ^^
@BlackSwan sure, I'll send them over ^^
@cantnine

Thank you so much.
@cantnine

Thank you so much.
@cantnine Can I have the female Pearlcatcher? Thank you in advance!
@cantnine Can I have the female Pearlcatcher? Thank you in advance!
@maebird Yep~! Take good care of her X3 I'll send you the crossroads
@maebird Yep~! Take good care of her X3 I'll send you the crossroads
@cantnine can I have the longneck interloper familiar?
@cantnine can I have the longneck interloper familiar?
@cantnine

Can I have the navy plaid cabbie? Can I also have the ultramel amphithere?
@cantnine

Can I have the navy plaid cabbie? Can I also have the ultramel amphithere?
5cx1lc.jpg
@cantnine
can I have the white linen armwraps and the snowfall elk please?
@cantnine
can I have the white linen armwraps and the snowfall elk please?
riberu_sig2_by_keslertortiose-dav9soe.png
May I please have a carmine sertheis, centaur and tengu?
May I please have a carmine sertheis, centaur and tengu?
I'm 3 hours behind flight rising time.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12