Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | I need halp!
so I never really cared too much about getting my original Gen1s gened...UNTIL NOW :) So I am looking for 2 vipera scrolls, 1 glimmer, 1 circuit, 1 shimmer, and 1 facet scroll. I know this is a lot to ask of you all but I am willing to pay with dragons, gems, and treasure (I don't have a lot of treasure right now though)
so I never really cared too much about getting my original Gen1s gened...UNTIL NOW :) So I am looking for 2 vipera scrolls, 1 glimmer, 1 circuit, 1 shimmer, and 1 facet scroll. I know this is a lot to ask of you all but I am willing to pay with dragons, gems, and treasure (I don't have a lot of treasure right now though)
bump
bump
@Avalonroar I can snipe you 2 Vipera Scrolls @ 199,750 each with my dom discount if you'd like to PM me the treasure?
@Avalonroar I can snipe you 2 Vipera Scrolls @ 199,750 each with my dom discount if you'd like to PM me the treasure?
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
@Itarille I don't have enough money quite yet for 2 but I'll take one now
@Itarille I don't have enough money quite yet for 2 but I'll take one now
@avalonroar Just send me the payment when you're ready. :)
@avalonroar Just send me the payment when you're ready. :)
HjJ85za.png
@avalonroar If you're still interested please send me the payment for the Vipera scroll before rollover as then I will no longer have dom discount.
@avalonroar If you're still interested please send me the payment for the Vipera scroll before rollover as then I will no longer have dom discount.
HjJ85za.png
@Itarille Oh yea sorry I've had a lot going on
@Itarille Oh yea sorry I've had a lot going on