Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I want my beard back.
1 2 3
This is cute!
This is cute!
Is this based off I Want My Hat Back? I just love that story! So simple and made be joyful every time I read it! :) I hope to see more comics or books or any creative artwork you have in store! :) Great job! Your like a professional artist!
Is this based off I Want My Hat Back? I just love that story! So simple and made be joyful every time I read it! :) I hope to see more comics or books or any creative artwork you have in store! :) Great job! Your like a professional artist!
Proud To Be A Member Of Flightrising!

A7T8e-k5AyeYeURf.png
@Coconutmagic yep! I love that book so much and I saw a lot of remakes/parodies of it that i just had to make my own :D it's so cute and funny! i did have a lot of fun making this, so i'm glad you like it!
@Coconutmagic yep! I love that book so much and I saw a lot of remakes/parodies of it that i just had to make my own :D it's so cute and funny! i did have a lot of fun making this, so i'm glad you like it!
Visit my accent shop?
" powerfull. a true masterpiece, it truly shows the importance but also the pain endured when a beard got stolen. will touch right into the feelings " - gladekeeper
" powerfull. a true masterpiece, it truly shows the importance but also the pain endured when a beard got stolen. will touch right into the feelings " - gladekeeper
tumblr_nnjcms3RAv1r0glkao9_r1_540.png
@Geomancy

AWESOME. EPIC. SENSATIONAL.

120/10.
@Geomancy

AWESOME. EPIC. SENSATIONAL.

120/10.
Oh my Arcanist
Oh my Arcanist
GJ4HbdE.gif
AWESOME!!!! 1000/10!!!
AWESOME!!!! 1000/10!!!