Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | RTB Nocturnes: Gen1 and TG Gen2s
1 2
@Syleas I'll give you 60kt if you'll hold the noct with leaf wings for me until the middle of next week? He's so perfect as a mate for my dragon SRella (they work as characters from a book I love) would you be willing to work something out with me?
@Syleas I'll give you 60kt if you'll hold the noct with leaf wings for me until the middle of next week? He's so perfect as a mate for my dragon SRella (they work as characters from a book I love) would you be willing to work something out with me?
@poetsong No need to pay more to get me to hold him for you! I just want him gone; he's been freeloading since NotN and he needs to go. Just send me a CR when you've got 50k and he's all yours!
@poetsong No need to pay more to get me to hold him for you! I just want him gone; he's been freeloading since NotN and he needs to go. Just send me a CR when you've got 50k and he's all yours!
@Syleas Ah thanks so much! I'll get the treasure together as soon as I can after bright shine jubilee ends :)

(why do so many of the skins have to be cute this month? Ahh haha)
@Syleas Ah thanks so much! I'll get the treasure together as soon as I can after bright shine jubilee ends :)

(why do so many of the skins have to be cute this month? Ahh haha)
^
^
^
^
1 2