Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragons :) OFFLINE
1 2 3 4
[b]CURRENTLY OFFLINE, BUT YOU CAN STILL LEAVE A REQUEST. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED STILL APPLIES <3 <3 <3 SO MAYBE CHECK THE LATER PAGES TO BE SURE NO ONE ELSE HAS PICKED YOUR CHOICES.[/b] One per person, first come first served!, please ping me (by writing @mizzy2k in your message) as I'm not gonna be glued to my laptop this evening (but I'll be around a lot! ?) All dragons are triple-gened. Some may burn your eyes though. O_O ## 15. ROOT [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15052139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150522/15052139_350.png[/img] [/url]
CURRENTLY OFFLINE, BUT YOU CAN STILL LEAVE A REQUEST. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED STILL APPLIES <3 <3 <3 SO MAYBE CHECK THE LATER PAGES TO BE SURE NO ONE ELSE HAS PICKED YOUR CHOICES.

One per person, first come first served!, please ping me (by writing @mizzy2k in your message) as I'm not gonna be glued to my laptop this evening (but I'll be around a lot! ?)

All dragons are triple-gened. Some may burn your eyes though. O_O

##

15. ROOT

15052139_350.png

@mizzy2k could i maybe have Dylan? he's soo prettyyy
@mizzy2k could i maybe have Dylan? he's soo prettyyy
@mizzy2k I really like the first one, Lleu!
@mizzy2k I really like the first one, Lleu!
2013_FireFest_14.png
wishlist she/her tumblr
1. LLEU/ DYLAN

Please and Thank you!

@mizzy2k
1. LLEU/ DYLAN

Please and Thank you!

@mizzy2k
@korulause @paragonazula - crossroads sent :)

@xRavenx - sorry, both have been claimed already, would you like one of the others? Alternatively I can ping you when their parents have another hatchling? <3
@korulause @paragonazula - crossroads sent :)

@xRavenx - sorry, both have been claimed already, would you like one of the others? Alternatively I can ping you when their parents have another hatchling? <3
@mizzy2k

Ping for hatching thank you!
@mizzy2k

Ping for hatching thank you!
@Mizzy2K May I adopt Shaw Or Lovegood? They're lovely and beautiful!
@Mizzy2K May I adopt Shaw Or Lovegood? They're lovely and beautiful!
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.png sig_banner_small_zpsvzj7s1xh.png tumblr_inline_nsthq8HheA1s23g03_540.png
@xRavenx - I'll add you to the list :) (it'll be free & you'll get first choice, but it won't be for about ~3.5 weeks :) )
@xRavenx - I'll add you to the list :) (it'll be free & you'll get first choice, but it won't be for about ~3.5 weeks :) )
@mizzy2k

Thank you awesome!
@mizzy2k

Thank you awesome!
@missy2k

Could I get Reese please and ty
@missy2k

Could I get Reese please and ty
1431332_071816-wabc-shutterstock-lightning-img.jpg
1 2 3 4