@GlacialFalls Thanks!
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis

Sending you a 4 day hatchie

Oops nvm sorry; hes still only 3 days ^^;;
@Nyxis

Sending you a 4 day hatchie

Oops nvm sorry; hes still only 3 days ^^;;
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@Nyxis
Sending two adult Ridges
@Nyxis
Sending two adult Ridges
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
@Nyxis
Dragons for you :)
@Nyxis
Dragons for you :)
SqnIrhs.png
Thanks, y'all! My laptop is currently in the shop but I will do my best to exalt and accept trades as I can using a borrowed computer :C

@chaoticator A lot of your CRs are either exalted already or up on the auction house or something and I can't accept them
Thanks, y'all! My laptop is currently in the shop but I will do my best to exalt and accept trades as I can using a borrowed computer :C

@chaoticator A lot of your CRs are either exalted already or up on the auction house or something and I can't accept them
3pKuUFX.png
Huh. After I got notifications that you'd accepted some of them, the others didn't show as trades-in-waiting any more, and after that I did auction/exalt some of them. ...or maybe I was looking at the wrong page. Have taken them down from auction, so assuming it works like that, try accepting them again?

And good luck with your laptop :)
Huh. After I got notifications that you'd accepted some of them, the others didn't show as trades-in-waiting any more, and after that I did auction/exalt some of them. ...or maybe I was looking at the wrong page. Have taken them down from auction, so assuming it works like that, try accepting them again?

And good luck with your laptop :)
SqnIrhs.png
@Nyxis
Sending a few~
@Nyxis
Sending a few~
m16OKP.jpeg
@Nyxis if they are unnamed when sent will they remain so when they get exalted?
@Nyxis if they are unnamed when sent will they remain so when they get exalted?
@redfish All my fodder gets named before exalting, cause I level them up in the coliseum before hand C: There may be a rare occasion when i accidentally press exalt before i level the dragon, but it's only happened once and the dragon was already named.

@Altair Thank you!

@chaoticator i have no clue what went wrong then, but i eventually got most of them to accept *shrugs* it's all good, and thanks! it's already been in there longer than they told me and this is the second time i've taken it in for the same problem in a month, so fingers crossed that they'll just replace it entirely, cause it's clearly a faulty product >.>
@redfish All my fodder gets named before exalting, cause I level them up in the coliseum before hand C: There may be a rare occasion when i accidentally press exalt before i level the dragon, but it's only happened once and the dragon was already named.

@Altair Thank you!

@chaoticator i have no clue what went wrong then, but i eventually got most of them to accept *shrugs* it's all good, and thanks! it's already been in there longer than they told me and this is the second time i've taken it in for the same problem in a month, so fingers crossed that they'll just replace it entirely, cause it's clearly a faulty product >.>
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis i have a spiral hatchling if ur interested in him then?
@Nyxis i have a spiral hatchling if ur interested in him then?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24