Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

Thank you so much, they're beautiful!
@miirshroom

Thank you so much, they're beautiful!
Hey, So let me see if I can get this right XD
Also, youll need to send me a PM with a list of items I need to give you and treasure cost because I got lost.
Bonsai (season): Japanese maple x 1 (Spring) and Shimpaku Juniper (Small, Spring) X1
Planter Type (&Configuration):
(7) Pot each side of planter tray (200px)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Random pot colour (Blue as single pot choice) and normal substrate
Plants: Star moss
Creatures: Sakura Owlet
Decorations: Shadow rune stone (Ill pay the 5k)
Placement Directions: J-Maple in left and Juniper in Right pot with Owlet on middle planter. Rune stone on Planter front
@miirshroom
Hey, So let me see if I can get this right XD
Also, youll need to send me a PM with a list of items I need to give you and treasure cost because I got lost.
Bonsai (season): Japanese maple x 1 (Spring) and Shimpaku Juniper (Small, Spring) X1
Planter Type (&Configuration):
(7) Pot each side of planter tray (200px)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Random pot colour (Blue as single pot choice) and normal substrate
Placement Directions: J-Maple in left and Juniper in Right pot with Owlet on middle planter. Rune stone on Planter front
@miirshroom
I'll be sending a PM with payment as well as the list of items. I apologize if I make any mistakes!

Bonsai (season): Wisp Fruit (Autumn Smoke) x1
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 100 px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black planter, Obsidian Substrate
Plants: Bluelipped Thresh x3 Glow Mushroom x1
Creatures: Duskrat x1
Decorations: Blue Quartz
Placement Directions: I'm not too good at placing items, so I'm gonna leave it up to you! If that's ok.

Total Payment:
2000 Treasure
x15 Wisp Fruit
x10 Depleted Sacridite
x10 Obsidian
x10 Bluelipped Thresh
x10 Glow Mushroom
x10 Duskrat
x10 Blue Quartz
@miirshroom
I'll be sending a PM with payment as well as the list of items. I apologize if I make any mistakes!

Bonsai (season): Wisp Fruit (Autumn Smoke) x1
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 100 px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black planter, Obsidian Substrate
Plants: Bluelipped Thresh x3 Glow Mushroom x1
Creatures: Duskrat x1
Decorations: Blue Quartz
Placement Directions: I'm not too good at placing items, so I'm gonna leave it up to you! If that's ok.

Total Payment:
2000 Treasure
x15 Wisp Fruit
x10 Depleted Sacridite
x10 Obsidian
x10 Bluelipped Thresh
x10 Glow Mushroom
x10 Duskrat
x10 Blue Quartz
@miirshroom
7zcCDc4.png
[center][u][b]General Updates:[/b][/u] [size=1]@Aleise @ArmouredHunter @Bashka @BeingOfNature @Cobalt @Fujo @Ghostgirl32 @Gingine @Godspeed @IronPen @JCStitches @Javen @JovaniSkye @Juushika @Kitiara @Maosayshi @ModestMouse @Morigan @Nightmare222 @NoAkei @Orru @Pyramidia @ShadowWolf @Stannum @Stormdragon @Sunset @SuzumeSan @Timeweaver @Urisk @Winged0 @jastoz @kokobean22 @noakei @proserpinaseeds @straekitty[/size] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/Corpsemaker%20Ivy%20and%20New%20Trees_zps9ndoy7l9.png[/img][/center] [LIST=1] [*][b]Corpsemaker Ivy[/b] is now available (and Dustbowl Ivy is up for quick funding for the first person who wants to grab it) [*][b]Common Froghoppers[/b] are now available for purchase [*]Alternate versions of the [b]Leopard Gecko[/b] and [b]Tokay Gecko[/b] are now available: "Regrown Tail" for the Leopard Gecko and "Large Size" for the Tokay Gecko. Each type of gecko now has a standard form and unique form! [*]An alternate version of the [b]Dayglo Thresh[/b] is available upon request, showing off the pale flowers that are typical when magic is not being used nearby, according to tooltip text. The colours of the threshes have also been adjusted slightly. [*]3 types of Bonsai have received new sprite sets, and the old forms retired: [b]Oak Trees[/b], [b]Shimpaku Juniper[/b], and [b]Coastal Redwood[/b]. Also mini-junipers are now a thing! [/LIST] [center]edit: Forgot to ping a couple confirmations. My internet browser already crashed once while I was trying to get this post out, so I was in a bit of a rush. @SilvestrisDream The update fee + items looks correct if you'd like to send a Message over! @Pandakitty I'll post your list here if you don't mind: [quote name="PandaKitty" date=2015-07-17 16:03:07] Bonsai (season): Japanese maple x 1 (Spring) and Shimpaku Juniper (Small, Spring) X1 Planter Type (&Configuration): (7) Pot each side of planter tray (200px) Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Random pot colour (Blue as single pot choice) and normal substrate Plants: Star moss Creatures: Sakura Owlet Decorations: Shadow rune stone (Ill pay the 5k) Placement Directions: J-Maple in left and Juniper in Right pot with Owlet on middle planter. Rune stone on Planter front [/quote] [left][LIST] [*]15xMaple Seed [*]15xRedwood Kindling [*]10xStar Moss (or 20xStar Moss if you want it to cover the substrate entirely) [*]10xSakura Owlet [*][size=2]5k treasure pots + 25k treasure colouration + 5k treasure runestone =[/size] [b]35k treasure[/b] [/LIST][/left] @Kuroida I prioritize by the order of the Messages in my inbox, so by that measure you must have [i]just [/i]missed the previous cutoff I set myself [i]The trio of Common Sparrows have a truce with the Sakura Owlet that also roosts under the Potash Peach Bonsai kept in your pots. It casts a look of stern disapproval at the Coral Snake attempting to gobble up it sparrow friends.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20301-400/393.150Pot.Kuroida_zpsvqp7tbrj.png[/img] @EmpathNaga [i]This Blue Throated Hummingbird visits your planter on hot days so that it can cool off by flying through the mists around the Wisp Fruit Bonsai.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20301-400/395.2xOrd.EmpathNaga_zps5zeb5pbe.png[/img] @krissybuttbutt [i]The creatures in this planter shuffle about as the fieldmouse goes off to bother the birds and the Mantis defends its reclaimed territory in the ivy. Meanwhile, a Hooded Hen with a habit of pecking off gecko tails has tracked a pair of Leopard Geckos to the planter.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20301-400/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20301-400/334b.5xOrd.krissybuttbutt_zpsoqfqmsck.png[/img] [i]Two of the Leopard Geckos in this planter were the previous victims of the villainous Hooded Hen. Luckily their tails have grown back, although not quite as magnificent as before.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20301-400/394.400Pot.krissybuttbutt_zpssdiqw5n9.png[/img] @beckyh2112 [i]Your sparrows have flourished and grown larger in size under your loving care. Either that, or there's some kind of mutagen in the glowing Star Moss that you've cultivated with your Apple Bonsai.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%201-100/35b.1xOrd.beckyh2112.1_zpstctvvoy4.png[/img] [i]An errant Emerald Ratsnake has proclaimed itself the guardian of your Wisp Fruit Bonsai. You guess you can hold off your dragons from eating it for a little while longer, as long as it doesn't make any trouble.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20301-400/392.200Pot.beckyh2112_zpskyxgbrbu.png[/img] [size=2]Now don't mind me while I stay over here squeeing over the dragonfly/skink/COCKATOO items that were just released.[/size][/center]

1. Corpsemaker Ivy is now available (and Dustbowl Ivy is up for quick funding for the first person who wants to grab it)
  2. Common Froghoppers are now available for purchase
  3. Alternate versions of the Leopard Gecko and Tokay Gecko are now available: "Regrown Tail" for the Leopard Gecko and "Large Size" for the Tokay Gecko. Each type of gecko now has a standard form and unique form!
  4. An alternate version of the Dayglo Thresh is available upon request, showing off the pale flowers that are typical when magic is not being used nearby, according to tooltip text. The colours of the threshes have also been adjusted slightly.
  5. 3 types of Bonsai have received new sprite sets, and the old forms retired: Oak Trees, Shimpaku Juniper, and Coastal Redwood. Also mini-junipers are now a thing!

edit: Forgot to ping a couple confirmations. My internet browser already crashed once while I was trying to get this post out, so I was in a bit of a rush.
@SilvestrisDream The update fee + items looks correct if you'd like to send a Message over!

@Pandakitty I'll post your list here if you don't mind:
PandaKitty wrote on 2015-07-17:
Planter Type (&Configuration): (7) Pot each side of planter tray (200px)
  • 15xMaple Seed
  • 15xRedwood Kindling
  • 10xStar Moss (or 20xStar Moss if you want it to cover the substrate entirely)
  • 10xSakura Owlet
  • 5k treasure pots + 25k treasure colouration + 5k treasure runestone = 35k treasure

@Kuroida I prioritize by the order of the Messages in my inbox, so by that measure you must have just missed the previous cutoff I set myself
The trio of Common Sparrows have a truce with the Sakura Owlet that also roosts under the Potash Peach Bonsai kept in your pots. It casts a look of stern disapproval at the Coral Snake attempting to gobble up it sparrow friends.
393.150Pot.Kuroida_zpsvqp7tbrj.png

@EmpathNaga
This Blue Throated Hummingbird visits your planter on hot days so that it can cool off by flying through the mists around the Wisp Fruit Bonsai.
395.2xOrd.EmpathNaga_zps5zeb5pbe.png

@krissybuttbutt
The creatures in this planter shuffle about as the fieldmouse goes off to bother the birds and the Mantis defends its reclaimed territory in the ivy. Meanwhile, a Hooded Hen with a habit of pecking off gecko tails has tracked a pair of Leopard Geckos to the planter.
334b.5xOrd.krissybuttbutt_zpsoqfqmsck.png

Two of the Leopard Geckos in this planter were the previous victims of the villainous Hooded Hen. Luckily their tails have grown back, although not quite as magnificent as before.
394.400Pot.krissybuttbutt_zpssdiqw5n9.png

@beckyh2112
Your sparrows have flourished and grown larger in size under your loving care. Either that, or there's some kind of mutagen in the glowing Star Moss that you've cultivated with your Apple Bonsai.
35b.1xOrd.beckyh2112.1_zpstctvvoy4.png

An errant Emerald Ratsnake has proclaimed itself the guardian of your Wisp Fruit Bonsai. You guess you can hold off your dragons from eating it for a little while longer, as long as it doesn't make any trouble.
392.200Pot.beckyh2112_zpskyxgbrbu.png

Now don't mind me while I stay over here squeeing over the dragonfly/skink/COCKATOO items that were just released.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom thank you for the update! I'd love to fund Dustbowl Ivy ^^ I can send the payment over now.

EDIT: And please accept my belated birthday wishes, now that I've read through the last few pages! Hope you had a great time ^^'
@miirshroom thank you for the update! I'd love to fund Dustbowl Ivy ^^ I can send the payment over now.

EDIT: And please accept my belated birthday wishes, now that I've read through the last few pages! Hope you had a great time ^^'
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@miirshroom Thanks so much for the adopt! Just wondering what your policy is on multiple requests? Should I wait for you to complete a previous order before ordering again? I'd like to order a quick update on this planter [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20101-200/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20101-200/162b.5xOrd.Kuroida%202_zpslewoea3d.png[/img] [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] N/A [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] N/A [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] Olive color [b]Plants:[/b] Desert Scrub [b]Creatures:[/b] N/A [b]Decorations:[/b] N/A [b]Placement Directions:[/b] Just fill up that little patch of dirt in the middle next to the mouse if possible. Or maybe move the crystal shard over? Idk it's up to you. Sending payment now!
@miirshroom Thanks so much for the adopt! Just wondering what your policy is on multiple requests? Should I wait for you to complete a previous order before ordering again?

I'd like to order a quick update on this planter

162b.5xOrd.Kuroida%202_zpslewoea3d.png

Bonsai (season): N/A
Planter Type (&Configuration): N/A
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Olive color
Plants: Desert Scrub
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: Just fill up that little patch of dirt in the middle next to the mouse if possible. Or maybe move the crystal shard over? Idk it's up to you. Sending payment now!
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@miirshroom
Bonsai (season): Tortoise Shell Bamboo (Summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Orange Planter with Smokey Quartz Substrate
Plants: Sweet Grass x2
Creatures: Ruby Hummingbird x2, Zephyr Sparrow x1
Decorations: Wind Runestone, 1 large skull
Placement Directions: Bamboo on the left with grass covering the right side of the planter. The Sparrow is perched on top of the Bamboo. The Wind Runestone should be left of the Bamboo, and the skull in the grass. One humming bird is hovering on the right side of the planter, one is perched on the skull (if possible. If not, it can be hovering too).
@miirshroom
Bonsai (season): Tortoise Shell Bamboo (Summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Orange Planter with Smokey Quartz Substrate
Plants: Sweet Grass x2
Creatures: Ruby Hummingbird x2, Zephyr Sparrow x1
Decorations: Wind Runestone, 1 large skull
Placement Directions: Bamboo on the left with grass covering the right side of the planter. The Sparrow is perched on top of the Bamboo. The Wind Runestone should be left of the Bamboo, and the skull in the grass. One humming bird is hovering on the right side of the planter, one is perched on the skull (if possible. If not, it can be hovering too).
2irkjyq.gif
@miirshroom oh boy here we go again!
Bonsai (season): Red Maple (Autumn), Silver Maple(Autumn), Crimson King Maple (summer), Sugar Maple (autumn orange), Miniature Potash Peach (smoke), Wisp Fruit (smoke)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Signature Size (but in three seperate files) of 7, 2, 15
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Obsidian substrate (is that 30 for all three of them? sending that many regardless); 7 purple, 2 pearly, 15 red
Plants: Jungle Grass (tall), Arctic Scrub (big coverage), silvery ivy (big coverage), cliffside milkweed
Other: Sparrowskull (large), Water Runestone
Placement Directions: Red Maple and Silver Maple go in my old large signature dish.
In my new purple one goes: Crimson King Maple, Sparrow Skull, Arctic Scub, Cliffside Milkweed, Water Runestone.
Pearly: Sugar Maple, Wisp Fruit, Silvery Ivy.
Red: Miniature Potash Peach, Jungle Grass.
@miirshroom oh boy here we go again!
Bonsai (season): Red Maple (Autumn), Silver Maple(Autumn), Crimson King Maple (summer), Sugar Maple (autumn orange), Miniature Potash Peach (smoke), Wisp Fruit (smoke)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Signature Size (but in three seperate files) of 7, 2, 15
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Obsidian substrate (is that 30 for all three of them? sending that many regardless); 7 purple, 2 pearly, 15 red
Plants: Jungle Grass (tall), Arctic Scrub (big coverage), silvery ivy (big coverage), cliffside milkweed
Other: Sparrowskull (large), Water Runestone
Placement Directions: Red Maple and Silver Maple go in my old large signature dish.
In my new purple one goes: Crimson King Maple, Sparrow Skull, Arctic Scub, Cliffside Milkweed, Water Runestone.
Pearly: Sugar Maple, Wisp Fruit, Silvery Ivy.
Red: Miniature Potash Peach, Jungle Grass.
bump!
bump!
tumblr_nvdcwmZRUQ1uxrs0vo1_100.png
@miirshroom
Bonsai (season): Miniature Potash Peach (smoke)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 100px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Sacridite, Crystal Quartz Substrate
Plants: none
Creatures: Dustwing Hummingbird, perched
Decorations: Light Runestone, Quartz
Placement Directions: Hummingbird perched on base of the planter, not feeling too particular on setup
@miirshroom
Bonsai (season): Miniature Potash Peach (smoke)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 100px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Sacridite, Crystal Quartz Substrate
Plants: none
Creatures: Dustwing Hummingbird, perched
Decorations: Light Runestone, Quartz
Placement Directions: Hummingbird perched on base of the planter, not feeling too particular on setup
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 493 494