Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 85 86
@Defiance [b]Dragon Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14063883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140639/14063883_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel: None[/b] [b]Accent: None[/b] (Could I ask that the blue tips be put on it?)
@Defiance
Dragon Link:

14063883_350.png

Apparel: None
Accent: None

(Could I ask that the blue tips be put on it?)
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Defiance
Hi! I'd love to order one of your gorgeous adoptables!

I'm on my phone and copying the BBC code isn't working for some reason (sorry!) but here's the link to the dragon:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=148602&tab=dragon&did=14247061

apparel: none
accent: none

Crystal/Facet + Gembond: 70k, correct? Let me know when I can send it :)
@Defiance
Hi! I'd love to order one of your gorgeous adoptables!

I'm on my phone and copying the BBC code isn't working for some reason (sorry!) but here's the link to the dragon:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=148602&tab=dragon&did=14247061

apparel: none
accent: none

Crystal/Facet + Gembond: 70k, correct? Let me know when I can send it :)
zDFlZMa.png
@rubyredtan

I can do the tail and wing guards for Red. That would be 40k total :)

Same for Blue. So 40k for him also. And yes, I can add the name and ID number including one image flipped. I'll mark it down, but if for some reason I forget, just remind me and I'll go back and add it.

@Ashtastic

Crystal + Facet - 10k
Flowerfall - 3k
Helmet - 3k
Banner - 3k
Tail guard - 3k
Wing guard - 5k
Boots - 3k
Breastplate - 5k
Gauntlets - won't show up with banner - N/A

So 65k total :)

@Amanda
You left the apparel section blank, so assuming that you don't want any it would be 40k with the accent. :) let me know if you do want the apparel

@ScarletJackal
Sure thing! :) She would be 100 gems, or 50k.

@Emperors
Sorry, I should have specified more. Crystal and Facet are only 5k extra each. So 40k total with both genes ^^ I would feel horrible charging 70k for an adoptable with no apparel or accents.
@rubyredtan

I can do the tail and wing guards for Red. That would be 40k total :)

Same for Blue. So 40k for him also. And yes, I can add the name and ID number including one image flipped. I'll mark it down, but if for some reason I forget, just remind me and I'll go back and add it.

@Ashtastic

Crystal + Facet - 10k
Flowerfall - 3k
Helmet - 3k
Banner - 3k
Tail guard - 3k
Wing guard - 5k
Boots - 3k
Breastplate - 5k
Gauntlets - won't show up with banner - N/A

So 65k total :)

@Amanda
You left the apparel section blank, so assuming that you don't want any it would be 40k with the accent. :) let me know if you do want the apparel

@ScarletJackal
Sure thing! :) She would be 100 gems, or 50k.

@Emperors
Sorry, I should have specified more. Crystal and Facet are only 5k extra each. So 40k total with both genes ^^ I would feel horrible charging 70k for an adoptable with no apparel or accents.
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance

Oh, it's all good. No need to be sorry at all! Thanks for the clarification. ^^ Can I send the 40k to you right away?
@Defiance

Oh, it's all good. No need to be sorry at all! Thanks for the clarification. ^^ Can I send the 40k to you right away?
zDFlZMa.png
@Emperors
Sure! :) I have 3 other commissions before you though, so it may be a little while before it's done. Just a heads up.
@Emperors
Sure! :) I have 3 other commissions before you though, so it may be a little while before it's done. Just a heads up.
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance

That's not a problem. Please feel free to take all the time you need. I've long learned that art must not be rushed. Masterpieces do take time! :) I just feel better knowing that it's already paid for. Sending it to you now!
@Defiance

That's not a problem. Please feel free to take all the time you need. I've long learned that art must not be rushed. Masterpieces do take time! :) I just feel better knowing that it's already paid for. Sending it to you now!
zDFlZMa.png
@Emperors
Thanks for understanding! :) Haha yeah I feel better when it's payed for also. I hate being cheated for my art. Thank you! :)
@Emperors
Thanks for understanding! :) Haha yeah I feel better when it's payed for also. I hate being cheated for my art. Thank you! :)
iONBDu0.png
@Amanda
Alright, thanks! ^^ just a heads up I have 4 or 5 commissions before you, so it may take a little more time than usual to get it to you. Just know that if it's been longer than expected that I haven't forgot.
@Amanda
Alright, thanks! ^^ just a heads up I have 4 or 5 commissions before you, so it may take a little more time than usual to get it to you. Just know that if it's been longer than expected that I haven't forgot.
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance

Thanks so much. I'll be sending the 100 gems to you now!
@Defiance

Thanks so much. I'll be sending the 100 gems to you now!
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Defiance Hi I'm not sure if a slot is still available or if the list hasnt been updated yet, but if there is a slot, could I commission an imperial adopt of this girl? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147125/14712497_350.png[/img] Also I realize you aren't taking any new apparel requests, but would you be willing to add the tail bow if I paid an extra 10k? ^^' If not that's alright too!
@Defiance
Hi I'm not sure if a slot is still available or if the list hasnt been updated yet, but if there is a slot, could I commission an imperial adopt of this girl?

14712497_350.png

Also I realize you aren't taking any new apparel requests, but would you be willing to add the tail bow if I paid an extra 10k? ^^' If not that's alright too!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 85 86