Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bad Art Temp Shop - HelpMePrice&Practice
1 2
[center][i][b]I need to be more aggressive... I... I won't be taking anymore waitlist \>A<)/!! SORRY AND THANK YOU \8A8)/!![/b][/i] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/bf7d4864ddbdb1e6e31cf84392695da7/tumblr_nrcywuQ7MQ1uyw8ijo1_1280.png[/img] [b]"Don't click zoom in!!"[/b] I said I wouldn't get so many dragons... AND GUESS WHAT HAPPEN? This is a temporary shop \/// A ///)/ Because I'm a loser Who can't decide price yet. [b]I'll delete this thread once everyone is completed.[/b] ------------------------------------------- [b]Min.Bribe 20k The more you pay, the bigger the canvas.[/b] 1. [Private Message] - 3% 2. Florescent - [url=http://puu.sh/jaT5Y/3052820981.jpg]95%done[/url] 3. Xieu - [url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/be8755dc775b915dc83659bb57f8edd7/tumblr_nrnyciqHCA1qbyvo1o1_1280.png]DONE[/url] 4. Creasion - [url=http://puu.sh/iZHlT/10ff6649a2.png]DONE[/url] 5. [reserved] 6. [reserved] 7. [reserved] --------------------------------------------- ------------ [b]I can...[/b] Human Gijinka Animals [b]I think I can...[/b] Mythical Creatures Including Dragons [b]I can not...[/b] not be lazy sorry ------------ -------------------------------------------- [b]Orders will be done within a week.[/b] If by 3 days I do no get to you, I will let you know I cannot do your order. If you accept the draft sketch, Please send HALF payment and the OTHER HALF for completed. [/center]
I need to be more aggressive... I...
I won't be taking anymore waitlist \>A<)/!!
SORRY AND THANK YOU \8A8)/!!

tumblr_nrcywuQ7MQ1uyw8ijo1_1280.png
"Don't click zoom in!!"

I said I wouldn't get so many dragons...
AND GUESS WHAT HAPPEN?

This is a temporary shop \/// A ///)/
Because I'm a loser
Who can't decide price yet.
I'll delete this thread once everyone is completed.

Min.Bribe 20k
The more you pay, the bigger the canvas.

1. [Private Message] - 3%
2. Florescent - 95%done
3. Xieu - DONE
4. Creasion - DONE
5. [reserved]
6. [reserved]
7. [reserved]

I can...
Human
Gijinka
Animals

I think I can...
Mythical Creatures
Including Dragons

I can not...
not be lazy sorry

Orders will be done within a week.
If by 3 days I do no get to you, I will let you know I cannot do your order.

If you accept the draft sketch,
Please send HALF payment and the OTHER HALF for completed.
[Art Tumblr Blog]
[FR Tumblr Blog]
Ah, if you like another style from my blog, feel free to mention it and offer.
Please ping me so I don't miss you ' A ' )!! Thanks for visitin.
Ah, if you like another style from my blog, feel free to mention it and offer.
Please ping me so I don't miss you ' A ' )!! Thanks for visitin.
[Art Tumblr Blog]
[FR Tumblr Blog]
@lilblkrose Wow these are really beautiful! What could I get for around 70KT?? '0'
@lilblkrose Wow these are really beautiful! What could I get for around 70KT?? '0'
@lilblkrose oh gosh, your art is beautiful! *v*

Hopefully I can bribe you to draw two characters (in one canvas) ;v;
I'd like to offer 250K~

Here is the most accurate hair ref, but in this outfit + better waist-up piece of him wearing the clothes. His personality is sadistic, shrewd, and devious.

And if you would be willing to be bribed to do two characters in one piece, here is the ref for his twin brother + them together. He is gentle, quiet, and reserved. But if it's one character per canvas, that'd be alright too, and ignore his ref. 8D
@lilblkrose oh gosh, your art is beautiful! *v*

Hopefully I can bribe you to draw two characters (in one canvas) ;v;
I'd like to offer 250K~

Here is the most accurate hair ref, but in this outfit + better waist-up piece of him wearing the clothes. His personality is sadistic, shrewd, and devious.

And if you would be willing to be bribed to do two characters in one piece, here is the ref for his twin brother + them together. He is gentle, quiet, and reserved. But if it's one character per canvas, that'd be alright too, and ignore his ref. 8D
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@lilblkrose

Oh, I'd really like one of these, can I get a spot? I need some human art for my friend C:

I'd like it more like this style that you've done
http://lilblkrose.tumblr.com/post/123631280655/this-person-refuses-to-sleep

How much would that be for about the same size/much drawn?

This would be the character: http://i.imgur.com/B3adJzo.png

Thanks in advance C:
@lilblkrose

Oh, I'd really like one of these, can I get a spot? I need some human art for my friend C:

I'd like it more like this style that you've done
http://lilblkrose.tumblr.com/post/123631280655/this-person-refuses-to-sleep

How much would that be for about the same size/much drawn?

This would be the character: http://i.imgur.com/B3adJzo.png

Thanks in advance C:
Whoops; Full slot @A@)7
Thank you everyone for your interest!

@Florescent Depending on the subject ' v ' )/

@Xieu *breathesheavily* twins.
I can draw both of them on the canvas and it'll help if you have an idea on interactions. Otherwise, they might be in separate scenes (though same canvas)

@Creasion Binary Tool! I can draw for the same price if it's like that ;) If you like more expressions added, feel free to tell me!

I am drawing up everyone draft right now for you to decide!
Whoops; Full slot @A@)7
Thank you everyone for your interest!

@Florescent Depending on the subject ' v ' )/

@Xieu *breathesheavily* twins.
I can draw both of them on the canvas and it'll help if you have an idea on interactions. Otherwise, they might be in separate scenes (though same canvas)

@Creasion Binary Tool! I can draw for the same price if it's like that ;) If you like more expressions added, feel free to tell me!

I am drawing up everyone draft right now for you to decide!
[Art Tumblr Blog]
[FR Tumblr Blog]
@lilblkrose Is there still room :< I'll post some refs is there is.
I wanted something similar to the drawing up there :O a dragon and a human!
Also I'm def fine with paying more if you want !
@lilblkrose Is there still room :< I'll post some refs is there is.
I wanted something similar to the drawing up there :O a dragon and a human!
Also I'm def fine with paying more if you want !
@Florescent I added you to the slot just in case ' A ' )7
Yes, I can do that for 70k, but if your dragon is too difficult or humanoid, one might end up hogging the canvas 8D...
@Florescent I added you to the slot just in case ' A ' )7
Yes, I can do that for 70k, but if your dragon is too difficult or humanoid, one might end up hogging the canvas 8D...
[Art Tumblr Blog]
[FR Tumblr Blog]
@lilblkrose ahh thanks! Okayy I'd like this girl with this dragon

Sorry the refs are so so messy, I drew it in like 2 mins ;A;
But really if its too complicated just let me know I'll pay more!!!11
@lilblkrose ahh thanks! Okayy I'd like this girl with this dragon

Sorry the refs are so so messy, I drew it in like 2 mins ;A;
But really if its too complicated just let me know I'll pay more!!!11
@lilblkrose Hmm, I'll throw you a couple ideas for you to consider, but feel free to try and/or change up any of them, or not use any at all! ;D

well, first of all, the weird black/white thing on the right in this ref are their weapons (kind of like knives) black one belongs to the twin in the ref with the hair covering one eye, white one belongs to the other one.
Short plot blurb - the two of them used to be very close, but the one with the black streaks went astray and turned pretty much evil 8D

1) perhaps some sort of battle pose, since if they ever met they'd probably engage in conflict..something like this, maybe?

2) back to back ish pose (this, omg, looks a bit like my characters :'D) or the lying down ish pose (example, b/c the description makes very little sense), something like that that represents their 'estranged brothers' status

3) or even two seperate scenes would be good, the twin with the bangs over his eyes would most likely be found reading, or stargazing, something quiet. The other idk, maybe sharpening his knives or (secretly) reminiscing about the old days when they were still kids ;D
@lilblkrose Hmm, I'll throw you a couple ideas for you to consider, but feel free to try and/or change up any of them, or not use any at all! ;D

well, first of all, the weird black/white thing on the right in this ref are their weapons (kind of like knives) black one belongs to the twin in the ref with the hair covering one eye, white one belongs to the other one.
Short plot blurb - the two of them used to be very close, but the one with the black streaks went astray and turned pretty much evil 8D

1) perhaps some sort of battle pose, since if they ever met they'd probably engage in conflict..something like this, maybe?

2) back to back ish pose (this, omg, looks a bit like my characters :'D) or the lying down ish pose (example, b/c the description makes very little sense), something like that that represents their 'estranged brothers' status

3) or even two seperate scenes would be good, the twin with the bangs over his eyes would most likely be found reading, or stargazing, something quiet. The other idk, maybe sharpening his knives or (secretly) reminiscing about the old days when they were still kids ;D
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
1 2