Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lost Payment from Shock Switch
Welp. I was playing for a while, and I got my score up to 278,500, when the flight rising connection was lost.
Don't suppose there's any way to get my money at all X_X? happened at 20:54 on the dot.
Welp. I was playing for a while, and I got my score up to 278,500, when the flight rising connection was lost.
Don't suppose there's any way to get my money at all X_X? happened at 20:54 on the dot.
skyggewitchicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8ch.pngws5n0tJ.pngr5CjlMV.gif9vrbXuJ.png
@Botaniraver
Shock switch is still in beta, I don't think money is awarded in beta.
@Botaniraver
Shock switch is still in beta, I don't think money is awarded in beta.
zerix.png
@Zerix
I usually get cash from it all the time, my friend o-o I earned 11K from it earlier
@Zerix
I usually get cash from it all the time, my friend o-o I earned 11K from it earlier
Shock Switch has been awarding treasure for a few weeks now. Also, a number of people have had this issue, @botaniraver :< In addition to a bunch of other problems with it and the runestones game. But, AFAIK, there's been no acknowledgement from the admins regarding them in quite some time.

I think your cash and score are lost, sorry :(
Shock Switch has been awarding treasure for a few weeks now. Also, a number of people have had this issue, @botaniraver :< In addition to a bunch of other problems with it and the runestones game. But, AFAIK, there's been no acknowledgement from the admins regarding them in quite some time.

I think your cash and score are lost, sorry :(
@assbaka
... ;;n;; sadmep. I shall remain hopeful, but yes, thank you for well, putting in your... in..put. heh
@assbaka
... ;;n;; sadmep. I shall remain hopeful, but yes, thank you for well, putting in your... in..put. heh
This has happened to me on and off....until yesterday.
I played for a loong while and found that after I finished, nothing was given. I was a bit upset but whatever. I started talking to my sister without leaving the page and when I looked back, I saw that it gave me treasure!
So...I guess it's just slow? I wait a bit now when I'm done and it shows nothing.
This has happened to me on and off....until yesterday.
I played for a loong while and found that after I finished, nothing was given. I was a bit upset but whatever. I started talking to my sister without leaving the page and when I looked back, I saw that it gave me treasure!
So...I guess it's just slow? I wait a bit now when I'm done and it shows nothing.
466w8yC.png
The game still doesn't even load for me, so... meh.
The game still doesn't even load for me, so... meh.