Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Preview accent on not owned dragon?
I'm trying to come up with the perfect dragon color scheme for certain accent. Is there any way to preview a dragon that I don't own or doesn't exist with an accent?
I'm trying to come up with the perfect dragon color scheme for certain accent. Is there any way to preview a dragon that I don't own or doesn't exist with an accent?
@mizushimo, if you know the number of the dragon, just go to the scrying workshop and put in the number. The dragon will come up and you can look at different color and gene variances. You can even change the breed and gender of the dragon.

If you go to the AH (auction house) and look up the accent, you can click on the icon for it, and it shows up, but if you don't have a dragon, I don't know how to see the accent on an actual dragon.
@mizushimo, if you know the number of the dragon, just go to the scrying workshop and put in the number. The dragon will come up and you can look at different color and gene variances. You can even change the breed and gender of the dragon.

If you go to the AH (auction house) and look up the accent, you can click on the icon for it, and it shows up, but if you don't have a dragon, I don't know how to see the accent on an actual dragon.
PicsArt_1418575026457_zpsbef27869.png
@mizushimo

The only way you can currently view accents on dragons you don't own is to:
    1. Generate an image of the dragon with the colours and genes you think would look good through Predict Morphology.
    2. Grab the image of the accent as it would appear on a dragon (through clicking on the accent and copying the greyscale model wearing the accent)

Here's the sucky part:
    3. The only way is to use Photoshop or similar image-finagling device. Remove the greyscale layer from the modeled-accent image so you're left with the accent.
    4. Overlay it onto the image of the ideal dragon you took earlier.

Whew! That's a lot of work, unfortunately. Frequently in the Suggestion Forums there's been ideas for a kind of accent dressing room. It would certainly be easier than that.
@mizushimo

The only way you can currently view accents on dragons you don't own is to:
    1. Generate an image of the dragon with the colours and genes you think would look good through Predict Morphology.
    2. Grab the image of the accent as it would appear on a dragon (through clicking on the accent and copying the greyscale model wearing the accent)

Here's the sucky part:
    3. The only way is to use Photoshop or similar image-finagling device. Remove the greyscale layer from the modeled-accent image so you're left with the accent.
    4. Overlay it onto the image of the ideal dragon you took earlier.

Whew! That's a lot of work, unfortunately. Frequently in the Suggestion Forums there's been ideas for a kind of accent dressing room. It would certainly be easier than that.
@Dunkarooba

thanks, I might try that.
@Dunkarooba

thanks, I might try that.