Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Odd conversations
A "Wait...how would someone just know how to hotwire a boat?"
B "Maybe it's just like car."
A "But he's in the army, why would he know a boat?"
B "Maybe he got bored."
A "So hotwiring anything is pretty much the same?"
B "Well, probably."
A "What about a jet?"
B "Well, if you have the encryption codes I suppose it could work."
A "So, if you're the pilot and just forgot your keys at home, you'd be okay?"
B "As long as you don't cross any wires, it should be alright."
A "Sweet. Would you know anything about subs then?"
B "... No, and it would depend on the type."
A "Okay, I'll just look it up later"

This entire conversation came from a random scene in Godzilla. Me and my dad have conversations about these kinda things WAY too often, and I find it hilarious. (Best part is that he was in the air force, and knows a lot of neat stuff.)

Anybody else just go off to weird conversations? Learn any weird things from 'em?
A "Wait...how would someone just know how to hotwire a boat?"
B "Maybe it's just like car."
A "But he's in the army, why would he know a boat?"
B "Maybe he got bored."
A "So hotwiring anything is pretty much the same?"
B "Well, probably."
A "What about a jet?"
B "Well, if you have the encryption codes I suppose it could work."
A "So, if you're the pilot and just forgot your keys at home, you'd be okay?"
B "As long as you don't cross any wires, it should be alright."
A "Sweet. Would you know anything about subs then?"
B "... No, and it would depend on the type."
A "Okay, I'll just look it up later"

This entire conversation came from a random scene in Godzilla. Me and my dad have conversations about these kinda things WAY too often, and I find it hilarious. (Best part is that he was in the air force, and knows a lot of neat stuff.)

Anybody else just go off to weird conversations? Learn any weird things from 'em?
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
*watched Sardonyx fusion*

A "Giant Woman!"
B "He has a thing for giant women, eh?"
A "He gets it from his father"
B "But Connie's not all that big"
A "She's kinda tall"
B "And Stevonnie's a giant woman, so..."
A "Holy sh!t"
*watched Sardonyx fusion*

A "Giant Woman!"
B "He has a thing for giant women, eh?"
A "He gets it from his father"
B "But Connie's not all that big"
A "She's kinda tall"
B "And Stevonnie's a giant woman, so..."
A "Holy sh!t"
I don't have specifics, but this one friend and I always end up on random tangents. Usually they're about memes (we often do rare pepe swaps) and random stuff we found on the web hah
I don't have specifics, but this one friend and I always end up on random tangents. Usually they're about memes (we often do rare pepe swaps) and random stuff we found on the web hah
E559-D5-F4-C662-4-D52-8-B3-A-61895-A43-D993.png
I recently had a conversation with my dad at stepmom that started out almost normal (talking about their post-death plans, since thats been on my dad's mind recently) to joking about getting them taxidermied and leaving them at my youngest sister's dinner table while she wasn't home. It took about 30 minutes to get from point A to point B, and it was all weird and hilarious.
I recently had a conversation with my dad at stepmom that started out almost normal (talking about their post-death plans, since thats been on my dad's mind recently) to joking about getting them taxidermied and leaving them at my youngest sister's dinner table while she wasn't home. It took about 30 minutes to get from point A to point B, and it was all weird and hilarious.
Me and my siblings will frequently start discussing armpits out of nowhere, and weird our parents outXD

Not to mention when my youngest sister was tiny, she didn't know what armpits were called for some reason, and she just decided to call them "delis"

She said it so much, all my younger siblings started saying it, and now I have a hard time not saying it. Like, "No, don't tickle my deli- I mean armpit. I MEANT ARMPIT STOP LAUGHING.
Then whenever we hear people talking about actual delis, we start cracking up, and people look at us funny.

There is something wrong with my family. Yes, including myself.
Me and my siblings will frequently start discussing armpits out of nowhere, and weird our parents outXD

Not to mention when my youngest sister was tiny, she didn't know what armpits were called for some reason, and she just decided to call them "delis"

She said it so much, all my younger siblings started saying it, and now I have a hard time not saying it. Like, "No, don't tickle my deli- I mean armpit. I MEANT ARMPIT STOP LAUGHING.
Then whenever we hear people talking about actual delis, we start cracking up, and people look at us funny.

There is something wrong with my family. Yes, including myself.
og0rGtI.jpg
When I'm exhausted and playing video games me and my sister have conversations stemming off what we're doing.Usually it's during Smash Bros.
When I'm exhausted and playing video games me and my sister have conversations stemming off what we're doing.Usually it's during Smash Bros.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
I had to explain to my mother why there was a open condom hanging from the vent in the ceiling of my room...
I had to explain to my mother why there was a open condom hanging from the vent in the ceiling of my room...
tumblr_o7k72eLaZx1sksqjzo1_500.jpg
Me and my friend just press random buttons and send each others lines of random numbers and letters. If something funny turns up from the mess, we laugh.
Me and my friend just press random buttons and send each others lines of random numbers and letters. If something funny turns up from the mess, we laugh.
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
Once back in high school I was sitting with my bestie and her mom and another friend in the breakfast nook of their house and we started talking about beach vacations. The mother then suggested that the funniest thing in the universe would be to get a blow-up thing shaped like male anatomy and bury it balls up in the sand then watch people come by, pick it up and realize what it was, and watch their reactions. This led to a suggestion that we do one with lower female anatomy as well and bury like 90% of it in the sand and watch people pick it up and react.

Our whole morning that morning was spent discussing various things, both dirty and non, to bury partially in the sand that would be hilarious to watch people walk by and pick up and react to.
Once back in high school I was sitting with my bestie and her mom and another friend in the breakfast nook of their house and we started talking about beach vacations. The mother then suggested that the funniest thing in the universe would be to get a blow-up thing shaped like male anatomy and bury it balls up in the sand then watch people come by, pick it up and realize what it was, and watch their reactions. This led to a suggestion that we do one with lower female anatomy as well and bury like 90% of it in the sand and watch people pick it up and react.

Our whole morning that morning was spent discussing various things, both dirty and non, to bury partially in the sand that would be hilarious to watch people walk by and pick up and react to.