Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RP partner], Interested?
1 2
Hello there flight rising! I'm Heartstone and I think I love RP a little too much. That being said, the only thing better than loving RP is having a roleplay with someone who loves it as much or more than you!
I'm already engaged in one private RP but I figured that having a second partner would be fairly harmless. I can handle two RPs after all. But lets cut to the chase, he's some information about me.

- Personal info
- I'm in my later teens
- I love love love dragons, and prefer to RP as one
- I am very open minded, and will accept many things many others will not
- I have a tendency to control the environment a little too much. Remember this and let me know when I'm doing it.
- I have been RPing for several years now, and am proficient in the art of doing so.
- I am a male, and while I do enjoy RPing with pretty much anyone, I do enjoy RPing with females more. Call it bias, I just like the slight difference in tone.

- RP specific info
- My responses range from a few sentiences too a few paragraphs depending on the information given
- While tolerant of absences, I appreciate active RPers
- I usually play as my main character, Dathamier. He possesses his own long backstory
- I enjoy romance, if you do as well, feel free to throw it in
- I tolerate RP rule breaking sometimes. But please try not to push it.
(If you have any other questions, please ask)
I look forward to any responses!
Hello there flight rising! I'm Heartstone and I think I love RP a little too much. That being said, the only thing better than loving RP is having a roleplay with someone who loves it as much or more than you!
I'm already engaged in one private RP but I figured that having a second partner would be fairly harmless. I can handle two RPs after all. But lets cut to the chase, he's some information about me.

- Personal info
- I'm in my later teens
- I love love love dragons, and prefer to RP as one
- I am very open minded, and will accept many things many others will not
- I have a tendency to control the environment a little too much. Remember this and let me know when I'm doing it.
- I have been RPing for several years now, and am proficient in the art of doing so.
- I am a male, and while I do enjoy RPing with pretty much anyone, I do enjoy RPing with females more. Call it bias, I just like the slight difference in tone.

- RP specific info
- My responses range from a few sentiences too a few paragraphs depending on the information given
- While tolerant of absences, I appreciate active RPers
- I usually play as my main character, Dathamier. He possesses his own long backstory
- I enjoy romance, if you do as well, feel free to throw it in
- I tolerate RP rule breaking sometimes. But please try not to push it.
(If you have any other questions, please ask)
I look forward to any responses!
@HeartStone

I'd be interested in RPing with you -- though I do often tend to be a bit slow in my responses. Consistent as far as getting to them, but posting only 1-3 times a day is pretty average for me. Is that something that would put you off, or nah, since you did say you preferred more active RPers? :p
@HeartStone

I'd be interested in RPing with you -- though I do often tend to be a bit slow in my responses. Consistent as far as getting to them, but posting only 1-3 times a day is pretty average for me. Is that something that would put you off, or nah, since you did say you preferred more active RPers? :p
she/they | FR +3
@Nocturne
at least your honest about it. I would be interested in RPing with any and everyone. If I have a problem, I'll let you know. But really, activity isn't a huge factor as long as the content is good. So yeah, drop me a message and we'll set something up!
@Nocturne
at least your honest about it. I would be interested in RPing with any and everyone. If I have a problem, I'll let you know. But really, activity isn't a huge factor as long as the content is good. So yeah, drop me a message and we'll set something up!
@HeartStone I am interesting in rping with you! ouo I'm fairly open to anything, and I usually respond a few times per day due to being on break. I have been rping for awhile(a few years I think?). Though I am new to rping dragons, I have already fallen in love with rping them! uwu
@HeartStone I am interesting in rping with you! ouo I'm fairly open to anything, and I usually respond a few times per day due to being on break. I have been rping for awhile(a few years I think?). Though I am new to rping dragons, I have already fallen in love with rping them! uwu
@Heartstone, if you're still looking for a partner, I would be very much interested in roleplaying with you! I am fairly new to it, but I wrote rp responses for games in the past few festivals and liked it quite a bit, so I'd be very interested in getting into it again.

Since you provided quite a bit of information about yourself, I figured I should do the same. Just let me know if you're interested!

About Me:
-Also in late teens
-Just graduated in June, took a Creative Writing class Junior year and loved it
-I currently work part-time (about 5 hours 5 days a week, but I can let you know whenever I'm working because I'd be unreachable)
-I lean more toward third person, but first is not a problem. Developing my character may take a little while though
-I find it difficult to manage more than three characters at once
-I tend to answer messages right away because I don't like leaving people hanging ever; it's been a habit of mine for several years now, ever since I got texting on my phone
-On mobile a good percent of the time, so some responses may be slower and shorter due to texting
-Time zone is Standard FR Time (I generally sleep 11pm-1am to about 9-10 am, depending on the night)
-I tend to be long-winded (I write a lot at once); feel free to let me know if that's overwhelming and I can shorten them
-Inexperienced with formal rp but would be more than happy to learn if you're patient!
@Heartstone, if you're still looking for a partner, I would be very much interested in roleplaying with you! I am fairly new to it, but I wrote rp responses for games in the past few festivals and liked it quite a bit, so I'd be very interested in getting into it again.

Since you provided quite a bit of information about yourself, I figured I should do the same. Just let me know if you're interested!

About Me:
-Also in late teens
-Just graduated in June, took a Creative Writing class Junior year and loved it
-I currently work part-time (about 5 hours 5 days a week, but I can let you know whenever I'm working because I'd be unreachable)
-I lean more toward third person, but first is not a problem. Developing my character may take a little while though
-I find it difficult to manage more than three characters at once
-I tend to answer messages right away because I don't like leaving people hanging ever; it's been a habit of mine for several years now, ever since I got texting on my phone
-On mobile a good percent of the time, so some responses may be slower and shorter due to texting
-Time zone is Standard FR Time (I generally sleep 11pm-1am to about 9-10 am, depending on the night)
-I tend to be long-winded (I write a lot at once); feel free to let me know if that's overwhelming and I can shorten them
-Inexperienced with formal rp but would be more than happy to learn if you're patient!
To all my potential RP awesome people:
@SkyLarK
@ScribbleRed
@Nocturne

there's been a... complication. I wasn't sharing my frequent use of Flight Rising with my parents as it was.. a bit embarrassing. So, because I had been sneaking it, my father decided to further restrict my access to the internet. The login I normally use is unavailable for this website so I have to use my login for games, which has a two hour time limit on it. My activity is going to decrease Dramatically. I'm not going to commit to another RP until I have this resolved, and I will get this resolved. But really, I'm so so so sorry about this. It's horrendously embarrassing.
To all my potential RP awesome people:
@SkyLarK
@ScribbleRed
@Nocturne

there's been a... complication. I wasn't sharing my frequent use of Flight Rising with my parents as it was.. a bit embarrassing. So, because I had been sneaking it, my father decided to further restrict my access to the internet. The login I normally use is unavailable for this website so I have to use my login for games, which has a two hour time limit on it. My activity is going to decrease Dramatically. I'm not going to commit to another RP until I have this resolved, and I will get this resolved. But really, I'm so so so sorry about this. It's horrendously embarrassing.
@Hearthstone, I'm sorry about that. It's definitely not a fun situation, and I've had something similar to happen to some of my friends, so I understand it. I hope it works for you in the end though!
@Hearthstone, I'm sorry about that. It's definitely not a fun situation, and I've had something similar to happen to some of my friends, so I understand it. I hope it works for you in the end though!
@HeartStone That is perfectly fine, i understand. I've been in that similar situation for quite a few years(until I figured out how to turn of the time restrictions on my computer when I was 12.) I wish you luck that it works out for you!
@HeartStone That is perfectly fine, i understand. I've been in that similar situation for quite a few years(until I figured out how to turn of the time restrictions on my computer when I was 12.) I wish you luck that it works out for you!
@HeartStone

No worries, man. I've also had something similar happen, so I know how it feels, haha. Hopefully everything works out soon enough -- best of luck!
@HeartStone

No worries, man. I've also had something similar happen, so I know how it feels, haha. Hopefully everything works out soon enough -- best of luck!
she/they | FR +3
@SkyLarK
@ScribbleRed
@Nocturne

Problem has been temporarily resolved. Send me a message if your interested in some RP!
@SkyLarK
@ScribbleRed
@Nocturne

Problem has been temporarily resolved. Send me a message if your interested in some RP!
1 2