Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | coin reference
i'd like to try drawing a flight rising coin, but i might need a clearer image than the reg coin icon. are there any ref pics available?
i'd like to try drawing a flight rising coin, but i might need a clearer image than the reg coin icon. are there any ref pics available?
@Xenrav You mean like the treasure symbol coin? Try Higher Or Lower in the Fairgrounds,there's a picture of the coin from the front!
@Xenrav You mean like the treasure symbol coin? Try Higher Or Lower in the Fairgrounds,there's a picture of the coin from the front!
hardwaregore.gif
@heliopunk found it! can't believe i forgot about that. (_ _)
ty. *that* image looks big enough to use. ^_^
@heliopunk found it! can't believe i forgot about that. (_ _)
ty. *that* image looks big enough to use. ^_^
@heliopunk ...do you know how i'd close this thread? ^_^;
@heliopunk ...do you know how i'd close this thread? ^_^;
@Xenrav You can't! Just let it disappear in the depths of the forums

And you're welcome!
@Xenrav You can't! Just let it disappear in the depths of the forums

And you're welcome!
hardwaregore.gif
@Xenrav Moved to the Help Center! This is the appropriate place to post site related questions.

Also, threads aren't closed on Flight Rising except for rule violations and to keep the Bug Report forum clean. Like Heliopunk said, it will just be buried under new forum threads. :)

Do you know how to set your avatar? I'm just asking in case you don't!
@Xenrav Moved to the Help Center! This is the appropriate place to post site related questions.

Also, threads aren't closed on Flight Rising except for rule violations and to keep the Bug Report forum clean. Like Heliopunk said, it will just be buried under new forum threads. :)

Do you know how to set your avatar? I'm just asking in case you don't!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCstitches affirmative. Did you want me to set one? I'm not sure if it's a requirement/preference.
@JCstitches affirmative. Did you want me to set one? I'm not sure if it's a requirement/preference.
@Xenrav It's not required at all. Some new players just don't know how to find account settings. If that was the case, I wanted to help. :)
@Xenrav It's not required at all. Some new players just don't know how to find account settings. If that was the case, I wanted to help. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
ty for helping though(probably should've said this earlier). ^.=.^
ty for helping though(probably should've said this earlier). ^.=.^