Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dirks Services - Coliseum and More
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
@Dirk

Sure thing! I will wait, take care of what you need to do first. They are valued at 1600T, and I currently have 14, over the next few days I can forage for more.
@Dirk

Sure thing! I will wait, take care of what you need to do first. They are valued at 1600T, and I currently have 14, over the next few days I can forage for more.
@CuratrixIapetus

Okay! I'll ping you as soon as I'm finished with the one I'm working on now! :)
@CuratrixIapetus

Okay! I'll ping you as soon as I'm finished with the one I'm working on now! :)
@Dirk

Alright! Sounds good!
@Dirk

Alright! Sounds good!
Hi @Dirk! I have one or two dragons I would love to be leveled to around the ~13 mark, if you have the space available. I'm going to bed soon but I will check my pings in the morning. :)
Hi @Dirk! I have one or two dragons I would love to be leveled to around the ~13 mark, if you have the space available. I'm going to bed soon but I will check my pings in the morning. :)
LgwNYVn.png
@Smalldoll

I'm currently working on leveling a dragon to 25 right now, but after that I should be able to do two to 13. ^_^

@CuratrixIapetus

I'm sorry, but after I finish the dragon I'm leveling to 25 right now, I'm not going to be doing any more to 25 for a while. I've had something come up IRL and won't have a ton of time to level dragons. I'm very sorry.
@Smalldoll

I'm currently working on leveling a dragon to 25 right now, but after that I should be able to do two to 13. ^_^

@CuratrixIapetus

I'm sorry, but after I finish the dragon I'm leveling to 25 right now, I'm not going to be doing any more to 25 for a while. I've had something come up IRL and won't have a ton of time to level dragons. I'm very sorry.
@Dirk

That's alright! No need to apologize!
@Dirk

That's alright! No need to apologize!
@Dirk great! I'll wait for a ping. (and I'll be in no rush so if you have irl obligations it can take a few days)
@Dirk great! I'll wait for a ping. (and I'll be in no rush so if you have irl obligations it can take a few days)
LgwNYVn.png
@Dirk

You can still take in boarders though? (I see you said you had some IRL things happening). I think I've won a couple dragons and I procrastinated and didn't set up auctions for some I already had to sell...so I have no room. If you can't take them its fine, but otherwise I'd send 5 to stay until at least Sunday evening or longer.

Thanks!
@Dirk

You can still take in boarders though? (I see you said you had some IRL things happening). I think I've won a couple dragons and I procrastinated and didn't set up auctions for some I already had to sell...so I have no room. If you can't take them its fine, but otherwise I'd send 5 to stay until at least Sunday evening or longer.

Thanks!
@Phoenixfyre

I can do boarding.
5 dragons at 2.5k each is 12.5k a day.
Two days (tomorrow and Sunday) would be 25k. Feel free to send over your dragons whenever you're ready.
@Phoenixfyre

I can do boarding.
5 dragons at 2.5k each is 12.5k a day.
Two days (tomorrow and Sunday) would be 25k. Feel free to send over your dragons whenever you're ready.
@Dirk

Sent payment and dragon CR's. Thank you!
@Dirk

Sent payment and dragon CR's. Thank you!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27