Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [rambling fishbones] dragon art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@kuomora

Oh, no, no, that sounds like a perfectly reasonable price for good art! 120k it is. :) Would you prefer payment before or after?
@kuomora

Oh, no, no, that sounds like a perfectly reasonable price for good art! 120k it is. :) Would you prefer payment before or after?
@Emberwolf, as you wish ^^
@Emberwolf, as you wish ^^
Tiny waterdrops are shining in the Light~
[quote name="Slurpuff" date=2015-07-08 11:47:43] @kuomora ohh okay. if you're interested, i've got an icy coat accent and a dioptase skin? the icy coat's going for around 250k in the auction house and the dioptase is going for around 60k. i could give you both to pay for it, or i could give you the icy coat and 60k. :o would either of those work for you? [/quote] hey, just checking if you saw this and if it would be okay to pay this way? sorry if i'm bugging you! ;o;
Slurpuff wrote on 2015-07-08:
@kuomora ohh okay. if you're interested, i've got an icy coat accent and a dioptase skin? the icy coat's going for around 250k in the auction house and the dioptase is going for around 60k. i could give you both to pay for it, or i could give you the icy coat and 60k. :o would either of those work for you?

hey, just checking if you saw this and if it would be okay to pay this way? sorry if i'm bugging you! ;o;
KENcxyW.png
@kuomora

Sorry, didn't see your post! I'd like only a human headshot at this time. uvu
@kuomora

Sorry, didn't see your post! I'd like only a human headshot at this time. uvu
Td4lBWl.png
@Slurpuff
Did I forget to answer you? Eww, that's embarassing ;\\\;
I never had any luck with selling stuff on AH and i do not have tundras in my lair, so i really don't know ;-;
@Slurpuff
Did I forget to answer you? Eww, that's embarassing ;\\\;
I never had any luck with selling stuff on AH and i do not have tundras in my lair, so i really don't know ;-;
@Ambitios
Okay :)
Human like human human or dragon colored human?
@Ambitios
Okay :)
Human like human human or dragon colored human?
@kuomora don't worry it's fine! i'll hold off for now then but i'd love to commission you one day! i'll just save up for next time ^o^
@kuomora don't worry it's fine! i'll hold off for now then but i'd love to commission you one day! i'll just save up for next time ^o^
KENcxyW.png
@Slurpuff
Should i keep you in my ping list for you to remember about it? x)
@Slurpuff
Should i keep you in my ping list for you to remember about it? x)
@kuomara could you make a counteroffer? 200k? 150k? whatever you think is fair :) 250k is honestly less than 5 dollars, so it is definitely not too much for me :o
@kuomara could you make a counteroffer? 200k? 150k? whatever you think is fair :) 250k is honestly less than 5 dollars, so it is definitely not too much for me :o
tumblr_inline_nj6nifdt401qh7pn6.png
I was just scrolling through and wanted to ask what you draw with (program/device)

You're SUCH an inspiration. I can't believe how pretty those drawings are ^-^
I was just scrolling through and wanted to ask what you draw with (program/device)

You're SUCH an inspiration. I can't believe how pretty those drawings are ^-^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7