Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [rambling fishbones] dragon art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Kendrell
Well, i'll give you one of my fullbody slots then :)
An ancient city of extinted robot civilisation under the ground? An insides of rusted giant golem? Future megalopolis? What king of cyber thing? :J

@Slurpuff
It wouldn't be too expensive for you if i'll double my prices, as Kendrell adviced?
@Kendrell
Well, i'll give you one of my fullbody slots then :)
An ancient city of extinted robot civilisation under the ground? An insides of rusted giant golem? Future megalopolis? What king of cyber thing? :J

@Slurpuff
It wouldn't be too expensive for you if i'll double my prices, as Kendrell adviced?
Tiny waterdrops are shining in the Light~
@kuomora

Aaah, yay! Not to be unhelpful, but genuinely whichever you're more happy to do! I have no art of her at all, so full artistic licence is yours! c:
@kuomora

Aaah, yay! Not to be unhelpful, but genuinely whichever you're more happy to do! I have no art of her at all, so full artistic licence is yours! c:
jkxodr5.png
@DefyingDestiny
Oh... Is that wrond that i give an example of my arts in non-FR dragons? :c
It's just because i don't have much of FR-themed stuff, but i really adore drawing all king of dragons, wyverns, serpents and other creatures as well!

@Shire
Well, i enjoy drawing nocs :)
If i'll double my prices, wouldn't they become too expencive? It would be around 180k for your fb sketch with an apparel or ~100 for colored portrait with accent flowers on her neck. :v
@DefyingDestiny
Oh... Is that wrond that i give an example of my arts in non-FR dragons? :c
It's just because i don't have much of FR-themed stuff, but i really adore drawing all king of dragons, wyverns, serpents and other creatures as well!

@Shire
Well, i enjoy drawing nocs :)
If i'll double my prices, wouldn't they become too expencive? It would be around 180k for your fb sketch with an apparel or ~100 for colored portrait with accent flowers on her neck. :v
@kuomora Oh no, it's now wrong at all. I was just wondering really, but if you would be able to draw any type dragon that would be amazing! This guy is a bit detailed though so I'd only want a simple colored head/bust shot.

Here are his refs:
Fullbody-
http://img13.deviantart.net/6f2c/i/2012/177/e/4/kyros_beasty_ref__sheet_by_defying_destiny-d54zbva.png
Head-
http://img02.deviantart.net/1af1/i/2012/078/b/f/dragon_color_practice__p_by_defying_destiny-d4tb05e.png

If you're willing to draw him, how much would that be in treasure?
@kuomora Oh no, it's now wrong at all. I was just wondering really, but if you would be able to draw any type dragon that would be amazing! This guy is a bit detailed though so I'd only want a simple colored head/bust shot.

Here are his refs:
Fullbody-
http://img13.deviantart.net/6f2c/i/2012/177/e/4/kyros_beasty_ref__sheet_by_defying_destiny-d54zbva.png
Head-
http://img02.deviantart.net/1af1/i/2012/078/b/f/dragon_color_practice__p_by_defying_destiny-d4tb05e.png

If you're willing to draw him, how much would that be in treasure?
@kuomora

No, not at all - you deserve appropriate payment for art as wonderful at yours! I think, in that case, I'd like to go for the portrait, if that's okay? If you get in the drape of the ribbon? c:

(edit for spelling)
@kuomora

No, not at all - you deserve appropriate payment for art as wonderful at yours! I think, in that case, I'd like to go for the portrait, if that's okay? If you get in the drape of the ribbon? c:

(edit for spelling)
jkxodr5.png
@kuomora
I was thinking like the future megalopolis type of cyber :0
How much would I owe you for this then, and do you want payment now?
@kuomora
I was thinking like the future megalopolis type of cyber :0
How much would I owe you for this then, and do you want payment now?
LKzi7uW.png
@kuomora

Oh my goodness, your art is swell! *v*

I'd really like a detailed colored sketch and a colored gjinka headshot/bust, but if you're going to raise your prices (which you really should, tbh) I won't have enough cold cash.

Would you willing to be any sort of items as payment? uvu
@kuomora

Oh my goodness, your art is swell! *v*

I'd really like a detailed colored sketch and a colored gjinka headshot/bust, but if you're going to raise your prices (which you really should, tbh) I won't have enough cold cash.

Would you willing to be any sort of items as payment? uvu
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious
I already change my prices few seconds ago! :)'
It would be nice to have gems, apparel or skin as a payment. Just look for AH prices if so :)
@Kendrell
I've made my prices highter... But i don't know. Should really i?
Anyway, it shall be cost ~300k now... Should i keep you in my slot list?
@DefyingDestiny
He is a bit complicated, but it doesn't matter! Would 70k be allright?
@Ambitious
I already change my prices few seconds ago! :)'
It would be nice to have gems, apparel or skin as a payment. Just look for AH prices if so :)
@Kendrell
I've made my prices highter... But i don't know. Should really i?
Anyway, it shall be cost ~300k now... Should i keep you in my slot list?
@DefyingDestiny
He is a bit complicated, but it doesn't matter! Would 70k be allright?
@kuomora
Keep me in that slot! And that's a much better price, it's what you deserve considering the time and detail you put into your art c:
@kuomora
Keep me in that slot! And that's a much better price, it's what you deserve considering the time and detail you put into your art c:
LKzi7uW.png
@kuomora aaaaa these are great!!! i would really love a full portrait. you look pretty swamped atm so i am prepared to wait. raised prices are also fine! i am prepared to pay in whatever form you like-- rn i have 250kt and 500g, but i can buy more. i also can pay in usd if you are interested! artists deserve proper compensation for their work. my dragon is pretty complex so i am happy to pay extra. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4589850] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45899/4589850_350.png[/img] [/url]
@kuomora aaaaa these are great!!! i would really love a full portrait. you look pretty swamped atm so i am prepared to wait. raised prices are also fine! i am prepared to pay in whatever form you like-- rn i have 250kt and 500g, but i can buy more.

i also can pay in usd if you are interested! artists deserve proper compensation for their work.

my dragon is pretty complex so i am happy to pay extra.

4589850_350.png
tumblr_inline_nj6nifdt401qh7pn6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7