Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rooster Teeth
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 115 116
@LadyMarietta
I don't think they had seen the taser until that point (or at least Jack and Ryan hadn't). I think Michael threw that out there and they just thought it'd be some basic taser. NOT A FREAKING STUNNING TASER. Michael must really love his job with the amount of pain he puts himself through for these videos.

I totally bailed on the end of the Happy Hour video as well. I watched it for the cute baby Millie and Gavin moments and then was like 'Nope.'. The Ramsey family has no shame left at this point. They just don't give any crap. LOL
@LadyMarietta
I don't think they had seen the taser until that point (or at least Jack and Ryan hadn't). I think Michael threw that out there and they just thought it'd be some basic taser. NOT A FREAKING STUNNING TASER. Michael must really love his job with the amount of pain he puts himself through for these videos.

I totally bailed on the end of the Happy Hour video as well. I watched it for the cute baby Millie and Gavin moments and then was like 'Nope.'. The Ramsey family has no shame left at this point. They just don't give any crap. LOL
15wxth5.png
@ButterflyFallacy If they do wind up tasing Michael, maybe he'll start thinking twice about the things he offers. PainStation? That was funny. Getting tased? Someone's not thinking straight.

And aofsjnvoefjs, baby Millie's little pigtails! She's so cuuuuute, and Gavin looked so young :0 I love seeing videos with older footage like that.
@ButterflyFallacy If they do wind up tasing Michael, maybe he'll start thinking twice about the things he offers. PainStation? That was funny. Getting tased? Someone's not thinking straight.

And aofsjnvoefjs, baby Millie's little pigtails! She's so cuuuuute, and Gavin looked so young :0 I love seeing videos with older footage like that.
@ButterflyFallacy
First of all, LOOK AT THE FANART OF DINO DADS!!! THIS HAS TO BE MY FAVORITE LETS PLAY THAT THEY EVER DID! IT'S FANTASTIC!

For the tazer thing, omigod, it's like they're our precious babies because they fill our world with fun and laughter! They never disappoint. but yeah, I'd probably watch it too lol. XD
@ButterflyFallacy
First of all, LOOK AT THE FANART OF DINO DADS!!! THIS HAS TO BE MY FAVORITE LETS PLAY THAT THEY EVER DID! IT'S FANTASTIC!

For the tazer thing, omigod, it's like they're our precious babies because they fill our world with fun and laughter! They never disappoint. but yeah, I'd probably watch it too lol. XD
NiJkR.gif
@LadyMarietta Gavin DOES look super young here. I think someone said he looked 16 but he's in his early 20's in the video? I can't remember. Then again, scruffy beards always make men look older, so that's probably why Gavin looks a lot older. Or, at least that's my theory. :P AND MICHAEL CLEARLY IS NOT THINKING STRAIGHT. I worry about his health. My god, some of the things he does. x_x;; @RecoveryOn3 Dino Dads is clearly the best thing they've done in a long time. The fanart that has come out of it is simply AMAZING. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/6a32657adea7c7370338206755f2b388/tumblr_nr1smzn8Is1rleil0o1_540.jpg[/img] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/bb3f1eba4c7ed3bb82ef4b7352479fd5/tumblr_nr354gkart1rk38svo1_500.jpg[/img] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/bae23cc210a509276fec48618b501fce/tumblr_nr1gzdfK8x1r0tvoso2_500.jpg[/img] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/17779bce47fbfe72eaaa96131911057c/tumblr_nr1gzdfK8x1r0tvoso1_500.jpg[/img]
@LadyMarietta
Gavin DOES look super young here. I think someone said he looked 16 but he's in his early 20's in the video? I can't remember. Then again, scruffy beards always make men look older, so that's probably why Gavin looks a lot older. Or, at least that's my theory. :P

AND MICHAEL CLEARLY IS NOT THINKING STRAIGHT. I worry about his health. My god, some of the things he does. x_x;;

@RecoveryOn3
Dino Dads is clearly the best thing they've done in a long time. The fanart that has come out of it is simply AMAZING.

tumblr_nr1smzn8Is1rleil0o1_540.jpg
tumblr_nr354gkart1rk38svo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nr1gzdfK8x1r0tvoso2_500.jpg
tumblr_nr1gzdfK8x1r0tvoso1_500.jpg
15wxth5.png
@ButterflyFallacy Like, I'm undoubtedly going to watch the taser video if they get to it, but I'm going to do so with the feeling of 'would someone please let this boy stop making stupid choices? Lindsay, take care of your husband oh my god he's literally going to get fried.'

And as much as I like the competitive LPs, co-op ones with mods like this are my fave~ This has easily uprooted the Galacticraft series as my favorite multi-part series :)

(Also, your ability to just present amazing fanart like it's no big deal is amazing. That bottom one is someoneyoudontknow5, right?)
@ButterflyFallacy Like, I'm undoubtedly going to watch the taser video if they get to it, but I'm going to do so with the feeling of 'would someone please let this boy stop making stupid choices? Lindsay, take care of your husband oh my god he's literally going to get fried.'

And as much as I like the competitive LPs, co-op ones with mods like this are my fave~ This has easily uprooted the Galacticraft series as my favorite multi-part series :)

(Also, your ability to just present amazing fanart like it's no big deal is amazing. That bottom one is someoneyoudontknow5, right?)
yooooo new channel, lads. B^)

i'm actually hella happy that they have another new channel - and i really want that 24 hour livestream!!
yooooo new channel, lads. B^)

i'm actually hella happy that they have another new channel - and i really want that 24 hour livestream!!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
Seriously, I'm gonna die from looking at the fan art!!
Seriously, I'm gonna die from looking at the fan art!!
NiJkR.gif
I'm glad you all are enjoying the fanart~! :D I can post more if you'd like! Not sure if I have much more Dino Dads fanart, though. [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/97bde1be26872c7aa210d02457bd1dc3/tumblr_nr4izn6BPs1tzlzwvo1_500.png[/img] AND A REALLY CUTE GROUP FANART BECAUSE REASONS. @LadyMarietta I was trying to find a gif of Lindsay saying 'I've never been more proud of my husband' but I can't find one and that makes me sad. lol I REALLY hope they just taise him for like a second because I don't think I could take seeing Michael in actual excruciating pain. Just... no. ;-; I never seen the Galacticraft series. I'll have to go back and watch it sometime. And, I agree. I like the mods. Yes, that fanart IS from someoneudontknow5. She's amazing. :D [s]I may have had to look it up because I couldn't remember. Thank goodness I tag all my stuff for easy searching reasons.[/s]
I'm glad you all are enjoying the fanart~! :D I can post more if you'd like! Not sure if I have much more Dino Dads fanart, though.

tumblr_nr4izn6BPs1tzlzwvo1_500.png
AND A REALLY CUTE GROUP FANART BECAUSE REASONS.

@LadyMarietta
I was trying to find a gif of Lindsay saying 'I've never been more proud of my husband' but I can't find one and that makes me sad. lol
I REALLY hope they just taise him for like a second because I don't think I could take seeing Michael in actual excruciating pain. Just... no. ;-;
I never seen the Galacticraft series. I'll have to go back and watch it sometime. And, I agree. I like the mods.

Yes, that fanart IS from someoneudontknow5. She's amazing. :D
I may have had to look it up because I couldn't remember. Thank goodness I tag all my stuff for easy searching reasons.
15wxth5.png
@ButterflyFallacy MICHAEL LOOKS TOO CUTE IN THAT FANART. AND LINDSAY. AND JACK. AND EVERYONE. ILLEGAL. TOO CUTE.

Ah yes, hello caffeine. I'm glad to see you've kicked in,

I mean, Michael regularly subjects himself to stupid things for humor, but omg the noise that taser made made my skin crawl. I hope he's not too screwed up afterwards ;-;

And watch Galacticraft! It's a multi-part series (I can't remember if there are three or four videos) where they make rockets and go to the moon :0 The series is also from when Ray was still part of the group. It features Ryan as 'The Guy Who Knows What He's Doing' and Gavin as his assistant :3

Also, I've been meaning to ask. Where did you get that amazing banner?
@ButterflyFallacy MICHAEL LOOKS TOO CUTE IN THAT FANART. AND LINDSAY. AND JACK. AND EVERYONE. ILLEGAL. TOO CUTE.

Ah yes, hello caffeine. I'm glad to see you've kicked in,

I mean, Michael regularly subjects himself to stupid things for humor, but omg the noise that taser made made my skin crawl. I hope he's not too screwed up afterwards ;-;

And watch Galacticraft! It's a multi-part series (I can't remember if there are three or four videos) where they make rockets and go to the moon :0 The series is also from when Ray was still part of the group. It features Ryan as 'The Guy Who Knows What He's Doing' and Gavin as his assistant :3

Also, I've been meaning to ask. Where did you get that amazing banner?
@LadyMarietta I know, right?! I love this artist's style. It's so cute. They haven't done much AH fanart, though. They just released this one: [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/d7bd8baef2c42d5bac6cc9adf29817da/tumblr_nr6uxsCoPa1tzlzwvo1_540.png[/img] Yeah, that taser noise itself was terrifying. x_x THAT would be what the rocketship in [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX-0Skl7ZPI]this [/url]video is referencing. I was like 'oh they must go to the moon in some video??'. When I have time off i'm definitely going to watch that series! :D My Signature? I made it~! :D
@LadyMarietta
I know, right?! I love this artist's style. It's so cute. They haven't done much AH fanart, though. They just released this one:
tumblr_nr6uxsCoPa1tzlzwvo1_540.png

Yeah, that taser noise itself was terrifying. x_x

THAT would be what the rocketship in this video is referencing. I was like 'oh they must go to the moon in some video??'. When I have time off i'm definitely going to watch that series! :D

My Signature? I made it~! :D
15wxth5.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 115 116