Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Ungened Charcoal/Obsidian Fae Female
1 2 3
I'll take the two gened females, since apparently the rest of the site are a buncha idiots who can't see how pretty they're going to be.
I'll take the two gened females, since apparently the rest of the site are a buncha idiots who can't see how pretty they're going to be.
@FormerlyWretched - They're yours! I'll set up a trade right away!
@FormerlyWretched - They're yours! I'll set up a trade right away!
The problem with the fly-or-die method of learning is that most creatures who attempt to employ it cannot actually fly...
Bump!
Bump!
The problem with the fly-or-die method of learning is that most creatures who attempt to employ it cannot actually fly...
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@KittyNoodles Yeah, I'll just go ahead and claim the male Fae. :) Crossroads sent.
@KittyNoodles Yeah, I'll just go ahead and claim the male Fae. :) Crossroads sent.
Bump!
Bump!
Also thankies @Valaaia!
Also thankies @Valaaia!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump! C'mon, there's gotta be someone who wants this gorgeous little girl!
Bump! C'mon, there's gotta be someone who wants this gorgeous little girl!
1 2 3