Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Ungened Charcoal/Obsidian Fae Female
1 2 3
This gorgeous wind-type Fae girl is still up for sale! [URL=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=7307&did=431140][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4312/431140_350.png[/img][/URL] Female, charcoal basic/obsidian basic/ivory basic. Selling for 21K treasure or 263 gems. I am willing to work out a payment plan or take a mixed payment of gems and treasure; the latter must add up to the treasure amount listed, with gems valued at a ratio of 80/1. I am not accepting trades at this time. If you are interested, please let me know here or by private message.
This gorgeous wind-type Fae girl is still up for sale!

431140_350.png
Female, charcoal basic/obsidian basic/ivory basic. Selling for 21K treasure or 263 gems.

I am willing to work out a payment plan or take a mixed payment of gems and treasure; the latter must add up to the treasure amount listed, with gems valued at a ratio of 80/1. I am not accepting trades at this time. If you are interested, please let me know here or by private message.
The problem with the fly-or-die method of learning is that most creatures who attempt to employ it cannot actually fly...
Bump!
Bump!
The problem with the fly-or-die method of learning is that most creatures who attempt to employ it cannot actually fly...
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
One down, four to go!
One down, four to go!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3