Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Missing familiars? Have a free one!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
@PoetryInMotion
Could I have either the Silver Springbok or Blackwing Croaker, depending on which is still available?
@PoetryInMotion
Could I have either the Silver Springbok or Blackwing Croaker, depending on which is still available?
@PoetryInMotion Is there a Blackwing Croaker available?
@PoetryInMotion Is there a Blackwing Croaker available?
Is The Scythe Kamaitachi still available?
Is The Scythe Kamaitachi still available?
m59NfS2.png
i would like the scythe
i would like the scythe
9fi7xma.gif 30jk1v5.png rc3e5c.gif
@PoetryInMotion

Scythe Kamaitachi is one that I'm missing that I'd like to adopt please and thank you!
@PoetryInMotion

Scythe Kamaitachi is one that I'm missing that I'd like to adopt please and thank you!
@poetryinmotion if you ever get another one of the kamaitachi cats (anyone is fine, i have none of those) can you ping me? I will take those if you ever get another. I was going to ask for the one you have now but like 5 people asked for it already.
@poetryinmotion if you ever get another one of the kamaitachi cats (anyone is fine, i have none of those) can you ping me? I will take those if you ever get another. I was going to ask for the one you have now but like 5 people asked for it already.
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@@PoetryInMotion Could I perhaps get a ping when a mossy cerdae is available? I know they're rather new, but they've fallen below the 30k mark, so I thought it was okay to ask to be pinged for those. c:
@@PoetryInMotion Could I perhaps get a ping when a mossy cerdae is available? I know they're rather new, but they've fallen below the 30k mark, so I thought it was okay to ask to be pinged for those. c:
@PoetryinMotion May I please have the Scaleback? Been searching for it recently. :)
@PoetryinMotion May I please have the Scaleback? Been searching for it recently. :)
d150d415-10c9-4554-8cc1-235f3d7b3f63_zpsjjd12qw2.pngAcolytes_Sig1_zpsfuoczjqr.gifOnline/Offline/Grinding
@PoetryInMotion
Is the Warcat Protector still available? ^.=.^
@PoetryInMotion
Is the Warcat Protector still available? ^.=.^
SL_Banner_zpspwhf2tkl.png
@XStormywolfX
I will definitely add you to the ping list! I am currently battling in the Mire, so hopefully a few of them will show up!

@Gaia
Adding you to the ping list! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All requests have been responded to
@XStormywolfX
I will definitely add you to the ping list! I am currently battling in the Mire, so hopefully a few of them will show up!

@Gaia
Adding you to the ping list! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All requests have been responded to
W5idAr0.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76