Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are your talents or ambitions?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Urto

Aw... I'm sure you're awesome. Have you ever written any songs before?
@Urto

Aw... I'm sure you're awesome. Have you ever written any songs before?
@Wolfkimmie

Thank you for the compliments, they are very much appreciated ^__^

Rumikub isn't that complicated - at least, not to me (though I always forget how to use the dang joker tile and have to ask my family members to remind me how to use it). It's partly based on luck.

Oh yes, writing is quite the process. It's funny that you say "the best time to start writing is now" because it's only rarely that I get the proper motivation to write, haha. RPing helps with that.

Yeah, there is an absurd lack of representation, considering how diverse our society is.

Woah... You are an incredibly active, busy person, it sounds like. I'd love to read a draft of your story, and listen to your EP when it comes out!
@Wolfkimmie

Thank you for the compliments, they are very much appreciated ^__^

Rumikub isn't that complicated - at least, not to me (though I always forget how to use the dang joker tile and have to ask my family members to remind me how to use it). It's partly based on luck.

Oh yes, writing is quite the process. It's funny that you say "the best time to start writing is now" because it's only rarely that I get the proper motivation to write, haha. RPing helps with that.

Yeah, there is an absurd lack of representation, considering how diverse our society is.

Woah... You are an incredibly active, busy person, it sounds like. I'd love to read a draft of your story, and listen to your EP when it comes out!
@Wolfkimmie

Yes! Yes you can.

This is our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SkepticsSanctum?ref=tn_tnmn

This is our first episode: http://mixlr.com/paranormal-king/showreel/paranormal-king-on-mixlr-108/

And if you like that, here is the second: http://mixlr.com/paranormal-king/showreel/paranormal-king-on-mixlr-126/ (we interviewed the loch ness monster)

Warning, the episodes are each an hour long, but great to listen to when grinding in the coli, I think
@Wolfkimmie

Yes! Yes you can.

This is our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SkepticsSanctum?ref=tn_tnmn

This is our first episode: http://mixlr.com/paranormal-king/showreel/paranormal-king-on-mixlr-108/

And if you like that, here is the second: http://mixlr.com/paranormal-king/showreel/paranormal-king-on-mixlr-126/ (we interviewed the loch ness monster)

Warning, the episodes are each an hour long, but great to listen to when grinding in the coli, I think
tumblr_nrnrgz2YNy1sr2gjao1_500.png
@Toxon

I heard a lil' bit of your radio show. It's a pretty interesting concept!
@Toxon

I heard a lil' bit of your radio show. It's a pretty interesting concept!
@BAM

Thank you!

We're the only show like ours on the network, and I don't think the producer knows what to do with us because we're so weird. P:
@BAM

Thank you!

We're the only show like ours on the network, and I don't think the producer knows what to do with us because we're so weird. P:
@Toxon

I chuckled reading that x3 I'm sure there are other stations that would love to have a show like yours! I mean, that kinda stuff is really interesting and fun.
@Toxon

I chuckled reading that x3 I'm sure there are other stations that would love to have a show like yours! I mean, that kinda stuff is really interesting and fun.
Well...I don't know if I can call this a talent but..
My voice is really low(I mean really really low.I sound like a man when I'm tired). And I'm a girl..
So I can trick people with my voice XD I tricked a prank call once and it was fun 'U'
Well...I don't know if I can call this a talent but..
My voice is really low(I mean really really low.I sound like a man when I'm tired). And I'm a girl..
So I can trick people with my voice XD I tricked a prank call once and it was fun 'U'
@Wolfkimmie

I think my talent is drawing. but I've been really discouraged from it lately, so I don't really know.
I did at one point dream of becoming a comic artist or an animator.

I hope someday soon i can find a spark of inspiration so that i can continue to make art and hopefully make people smile from it.
@Wolfkimmie

I think my talent is drawing. but I've been really discouraged from it lately, so I don't really know.
I did at one point dream of becoming a comic artist or an animator.

I hope someday soon i can find a spark of inspiration so that i can continue to make art and hopefully make people smile from it.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@BAM

I would think so! The only problem is I've not yet gone to school yet and gotten that degree that the FCC demands I have to touch a real radio station.
@BAM

I would think so! The only problem is I've not yet gone to school yet and gotten that degree that the FCC demands I have to touch a real radio station.
@AloRenzSilver
Procrastination is just your inner perfectionist wanting to do it right haha. I'm sure you're awesome at writing try showing others your work on sites like wattpad or deviantart (yes writing is there too!)

Lol a mate, and moving toward your family is definitely doable.

@lamarqueisdead
Writing and drawing yeah you could totally write a comic if you wanted or like an illustrated story. No information is useless, as they say knowledge is power haha.

Writing a novel is an achievable goal I have no doubt you'll do it. :)

@Necrotic

Dark humor is still humor :D, memorizing voices can come in handy especially if people are talking around you listening to conversations omg you can be a spy lol.

I'm sure you have some ambitions, maybe they just aren't coming to you now? :)

@Urto

Aw, writing and music do go hand in hand, I'm sure you're good! If you practice more or even find others to build you up/help and support you or give you constructive criticism. If no one else will be there I definitely am. :)

@Thante

You could do tons of things with that talent of cutting paper especially crafts and like selling things on Etsy and what not :) Couple the cutting with folding and you got yourself some seriously cool crafts.

@BAM
Yes very busy I forgot to mention I'm starting a blog about community games like video games, live action roleplay, tabletop, etc :)

Plus I do have my soundcloud now with a single, Wandering On, which has three different versions up right now :)

https://soundcloud.com/kimmiwolf

My story is up on wattpad right now but since i started working on the 2nd draft i'm almost unwilling to suggest it until the 2nd draft is done and up haha

Also I think I might edit the first post on the thread to invite others to encourage each other so they know they don't have to stop posting after one time haha.

@Toxon

I'll definitely take a listen :D thanks for linking me to it! Plus an hour is not long at all :)
@AloRenzSilver
Procrastination is just your inner perfectionist wanting to do it right haha. I'm sure you're awesome at writing try showing others your work on sites like wattpad or deviantart (yes writing is there too!)

Lol a mate, and moving toward your family is definitely doable.

@lamarqueisdead
Writing and drawing yeah you could totally write a comic if you wanted or like an illustrated story. No information is useless, as they say knowledge is power haha.

Writing a novel is an achievable goal I have no doubt you'll do it. :)

@Necrotic

Dark humor is still humor :D, memorizing voices can come in handy especially if people are talking around you listening to conversations omg you can be a spy lol.

I'm sure you have some ambitions, maybe they just aren't coming to you now? :)

@Urto

Aw, writing and music do go hand in hand, I'm sure you're good! If you practice more or even find others to build you up/help and support you or give you constructive criticism. If no one else will be there I definitely am. :)

@Thante

You could do tons of things with that talent of cutting paper especially crafts and like selling things on Etsy and what not :) Couple the cutting with folding and you got yourself some seriously cool crafts.

@BAM
Yes very busy I forgot to mention I'm starting a blog about community games like video games, live action roleplay, tabletop, etc :)

Plus I do have my soundcloud now with a single, Wandering On, which has three different versions up right now :)

https://soundcloud.com/kimmiwolf

My story is up on wattpad right now but since i started working on the 2nd draft i'm almost unwilling to suggest it until the 2nd draft is done and up haha

Also I think I might edit the first post on the thread to invite others to encourage each other so they know they don't have to stop posting after one time haha.

@Toxon

I'll definitely take a listen :D thanks for linking me to it! Plus an hour is not long at all :)
h5omsEt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12