Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are your talents or ambitions?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Generaldot

Pranking people with a low voice is definitely a talent haha you could do a lot with that, like youtube videos and such haha.

@Kaitorubel

Oh nice, well you could start posting drawings on deviantart and I'd check it out, you could also hook up with other artists, maybe you sketch someone colors and someone writes the story? A comic is definitely doable! Plus you'd have support. If you need to looking into drawing techniques will work too it might boost your confidence :)

Find a niche or subject you'd like to start drawing like animals or people etc :) or develop your own style some comics even have stick figures so lol

@Generaldot

Pranking people with a low voice is definitely a talent haha you could do a lot with that, like youtube videos and such haha.

@Kaitorubel

Oh nice, well you could start posting drawings on deviantart and I'd check it out, you could also hook up with other artists, maybe you sketch someone colors and someone writes the story? A comic is definitely doable! Plus you'd have support. If you need to looking into drawing techniques will work too it might boost your confidence :)

Find a niche or subject you'd like to start drawing like animals or people etc :) or develop your own style some comics even have stick figures so lol

h5omsEt.png
@Wolfkimmie

Aw man, you do so much; that's so cool.

And your music - you sound so good, oh my gosh! Your writing and your upcoming blog are probably and are going to be perfect ;__;
@Wolfkimmie

Aw man, you do so much; that's so cool.

And your music - you sound so good, oh my gosh! Your writing and your upcoming blog are probably and are going to be perfect ;__;
@GeneralDot

You could do voice acting with your deep voice, if you're into that sorta thing
@GeneralDot

You could do voice acting with your deep voice, if you're into that sorta thing
@Wolfkimmie

I do have a deviantart so I have connected with a few artists. http://kaitorubel.deviantart.com/
also I was doing a couple freebies for people on this site and I was enjoying that, but it's been about a month since then.
so I think it's more of life that got in the way or something.
@Wolfkimmie

I do have a deviantart so I have connected with a few artists. http://kaitorubel.deviantart.com/
also I was doing a couple freebies for people on this site and I was enjoying that, but it's been about a month since then.
so I think it's more of life that got in the way or something.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@Kaitorubei

Is there any way you could balance between your art and other things you have to do?
@Kaitorubei

Is there any way you could balance between your art and other things you have to do?
@Wolfkimmie
aw thank you
sounds like you've got your whole life planned... dang XD hope you end up publishing your novels to the world :D
@Wolfkimmie
aw thank you
sounds like you've got your whole life planned... dang XD hope you end up publishing your novels to the world :D
NsM4lxJ.png
windvs1.png
[quote name="Wolfkimmie" date=2015-07-05 20:54:48] @AloRenzSilver Procrastination is just your inner perfectionist wanting to do it right haha. I'm sure you're awesome at writing try showing others your work on sites like wattpad or deviantart (yes writing is there too!) Lol a mate, and moving toward your family is definitely doable. @lamarqueisdead Writing and drawing yeah you could totally write a comic if you wanted or like an illustrated story. No information is useless, as they say knowledge is power haha. Writing a novel is an achievable goal I have no doubt you'll do it. :) @Necrotic Dark humor is still humor :D, memorizing voices can come in handy especially if people are talking around you listening to conversations omg you can be a spy lol. I'm sure you have some ambitions, maybe they just aren't coming to you now? :) @Urto Aw, writing and music do go hand in hand, I'm sure you're good! If you practice more or even find others to build you up/help and support you or give you constructive criticism. If no one else will be there I definitely am. :) @Thante You could do tons of things with that talent of cutting paper especially crafts and like selling things on Etsy and what not :) Couple the cutting with folding and you got yourself some seriously cool crafts. @BAM Yes very busy I forgot to mention I'm starting a blog about community games like video games, live action roleplay, tabletop, etc :) Plus I do have my soundcloud now with a single, Wandering On, which has three different versions up right now :) https://soundcloud.com/kimmiwolf My story is up on wattpad right now but since i started working on the 2nd draft i'm almost unwilling to suggest it until the 2nd draft is done and up haha Also I think I might edit the first post on the thread to invite others to encourage each other so they know they don't have to stop posting after one time haha. @Toxon I'll definitely take a listen :D thanks for linking me to it! Plus an hour is not long at all :) [/quote] @Wolfkimmie You are just a big old sweetie, aren't you? I appreciate a stranger's kind words, and I say that in earnest. Were there anything so heartfelt I could even fathom the words to say in return, I would. And in response to the question asked by @BAM, yes, I have written several songs. Most of the songs I write and play sound like thrash metal stuff from the 80's. Just a lot of simple fifth chords doing minor scale progressions really fast. Lately just playing fifths all day is getting secondhand though (not with intent to brag, but if it's all you play, you can tend to shred it pretty fast), and I'm trying to incorporate a lot of more bluesy stuff into it, kind of like a lot of Megadeth's early covers of stuff like Superstitious or These Boots Were Made for Walking. It really means a lot that people ask, though. Thank you T_T
Wolfkimmie wrote on 2015-07-05:
@AloRenzSilver
Procrastination is just your inner perfectionist wanting to do it right haha. I'm sure you're awesome at writing try showing others your work on sites like wattpad or deviantart (yes writing is there too!)

Lol a mate, and moving toward your family is definitely doable.

@lamarqueisdead
Writing and drawing yeah you could totally write a comic if you wanted or like an illustrated story. No information is useless, as they say knowledge is power haha.

Writing a novel is an achievable goal I have no doubt you'll do it. :)

@Necrotic

Dark humor is still humor :D, memorizing voices can come in handy especially if people are talking around you listening to conversations omg you can be a spy lol.

I'm sure you have some ambitions, maybe they just aren't coming to you now? :)

@Urto

Aw, writing and music do go hand in hand, I'm sure you're good! If you practice more or even find others to build you up/help and support you or give you constructive criticism. If no one else will be there I definitely am. :)

@Thante

You could do tons of things with that talent of cutting paper especially crafts and like selling things on Etsy and what not :) Couple the cutting with folding and you got yourself some seriously cool crafts.

@BAM
Yes very busy I forgot to mention I'm starting a blog about community games like video games, live action roleplay, tabletop, etc :)

Plus I do have my soundcloud now with a single, Wandering On, which has three different versions up right now :)

https://soundcloud.com/kimmiwolf

My story is up on wattpad right now but since i started working on the 2nd draft i'm almost unwilling to suggest it until the 2nd draft is done and up haha

Also I think I might edit the first post on the thread to invite others to encourage each other so they know they don't have to stop posting after one time haha.

@Toxon

I'll definitely take a listen :D thanks for linking me to it! Plus an hour is not long at all :)

@Wolfkimmie You are just a big old sweetie, aren't you? I appreciate a stranger's kind words, and I say that in earnest. Were there anything so heartfelt I could even fathom the words to say in return, I would.

And in response to the question asked by @BAM, yes, I have written several songs. Most of the songs I write and play sound like thrash metal stuff from the 80's. Just a lot of simple fifth chords doing minor scale progressions really fast. Lately just playing fifths all day is getting secondhand though (not with intent to brag, but if it's all you play, you can tend to shred it pretty fast), and I'm trying to incorporate a lot of more bluesy stuff into it, kind of like a lot of Megadeth's early covers of stuff like Superstitious or These Boots Were Made for Walking.

It really means a lot that people ask, though. Thank you T_T
Pentatransgender nonexistentkin vhscopyofweekendatbernies2kin neotraditionalist
@BAM

It seems like it but I feel like I'm not doing much lol.

@Kaitorubel

Well hm, you could sketch ideas, or write them down and set aside time to draw when you have it :)

@PandaDork

Does it? I feel like I'm trying to do too many things, I'm also going to school this fall so I hope i can still do the things I want to.

@Urto

Those are what I would call nice words, thank you. You made me smile ridiculously and my cheeks burned haha. I'm flattered.

Do you have examples of your music? Your style sounds fairly interesting (coming from a singer/songwriter) I'd be interested in hearing it or even reading your songs too.
@BAM

It seems like it but I feel like I'm not doing much lol.

@Kaitorubel

Well hm, you could sketch ideas, or write them down and set aside time to draw when you have it :)

@PandaDork

Does it? I feel like I'm trying to do too many things, I'm also going to school this fall so I hope i can still do the things I want to.

@Urto

Those are what I would call nice words, thank you. You made me smile ridiculously and my cheeks burned haha. I'm flattered.

Do you have examples of your music? Your style sounds fairly interesting (coming from a singer/songwriter) I'd be interested in hearing it or even reading your songs too.
h5omsEt.png
I really really want to get into voice acting (and actually, I think I'm pretty good at it). But right now, I'm mostly just doing fun fandom projects (honestly, mostly voicing Calliope and Caliborn from Homestuck in various groups and whatnot). I haven't auditioned for anything really serious yet... mostly because I can't afford super high-end equipment, and I also kind of live out in the middle of nowhere so... there really aren't that many opportunities here.
I really really want to get into voice acting (and actually, I think I'm pretty good at it). But right now, I'm mostly just doing fun fandom projects (honestly, mostly voicing Calliope and Caliborn from Homestuck in various groups and whatnot). I haven't auditioned for anything really serious yet... mostly because I can't afford super high-end equipment, and I also kind of live out in the middle of nowhere so... there really aren't that many opportunities here.
5vSmW.gif
I think one of my only talents is writing, although I'm not sure. Maybe you could count drawing too, but I would need a lot more practice before I can call myself 'good'

My Ambitions? That's not very difficutl. I want to move to America write a book, and have a movie made from that book <'3
I would also love to write scripts for tv-shows, or something like that..
My dream plan is;
Step 1. Finish High school
Step 2. Learn English on Oxford's University (and possibly Dutch although I don't know if they give that in Oxford, otherwise just a Belgian university I guess :'))
Step 3. Find a job in America and move to there
Step 4. Write books and break through
Step 5. Quit job to make books full-time
Step 6. Make a film of one of my books
Step 7. Write TV-series, books and movies full-time
Step 8. Get in love and live happily ever after

Although it's probably only a scenario in my dreams xD
I think one of my only talents is writing, although I'm not sure. Maybe you could count drawing too, but I would need a lot more practice before I can call myself 'good'

My Ambitions? That's not very difficutl. I want to move to America write a book, and have a movie made from that book <'3
I would also love to write scripts for tv-shows, or something like that..
My dream plan is;
Step 1. Finish High school
Step 2. Learn English on Oxford's University (and possibly Dutch although I don't know if they give that in Oxford, otherwise just a Belgian university I guess :'))
Step 3. Find a job in America and move to there
Step 4. Write books and break through
Step 5. Quit job to make books full-time
Step 6. Make a film of one of my books
Step 7. Write TV-series, books and movies full-time
Step 8. Get in love and live happily ever after

Although it's probably only a scenario in my dreams xD
kQwtPyj.png •She/Her pronouns
•+8 hours server time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12