Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] The Little Mermaid inspired dragon
Hello all, I'm looking for a specific set of colors, genes and breeds for my Ariel-inspired dragon! I have a lair full of nerdoms and I need to make my favorite Princess! (I have been lazy lol)

Here's my perfect dragon:
15fmbmg.png

But, it can be within these parameters as well:
MUST BE FEMALE!
Primary: Lavender-Royal, gene must be Ripple
Secondary: Carmine-Tomato, gene must be Current
Tert: I'd rather this remain Seafoam, but Jade and maybe Aqua I'd consider... Gene needs to be Okapi
Breed: This doesn't matter too much, but I will pay more for WC, because that's probably what she ends up becoming.

So, the answer you've all been waiting for: Payment!
I have gems, I can convert them to Treasure. Prices for dragons need to be fair! Just because I'm looking for my perfect Ariel dragon doesn't mean I'm going to overspend just for her! I got other dragons to feed lol

Also, if you have a Prince Eric ish dragon (White primary, black secondary, blue tert), please let me know, I'd probably be interested!

Thanks everyone!
Hello all, I'm looking for a specific set of colors, genes and breeds for my Ariel-inspired dragon! I have a lair full of nerdoms and I need to make my favorite Princess! (I have been lazy lol)

Here's my perfect dragon:
15fmbmg.png

But, it can be within these parameters as well:
MUST BE FEMALE!
Primary: Lavender-Royal, gene must be Ripple
Secondary: Carmine-Tomato, gene must be Current
Tert: I'd rather this remain Seafoam, but Jade and maybe Aqua I'd consider... Gene needs to be Okapi
Breed: This doesn't matter too much, but I will pay more for WC, because that's probably what she ends up becoming.

So, the answer you've all been waiting for: Payment!
I have gems, I can convert them to Treasure. Prices for dragons need to be fair! Just because I'm looking for my perfect Ariel dragon doesn't mean I'm going to overspend just for her! I got other dragons to feed lol

Also, if you have a Prince Eric ish dragon (White primary, black secondary, blue tert), please let me know, I'd probably be interested!

Thanks everyone!
Bump it for WHAT!?
Bump it for WHAT!?
Bum it for WHAT?!
Bum it for WHAT?!
Goodluck sis!
Goodluck sis!
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
Return of the Mack!
Return of the Mack!
@Vader
Thanks, sis!
@Vader
Thanks, sis!
Hello.
Hello.
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
@Sidious Took a look out of curiosity, and I think you're probably going to want to request a private breeding for this one! This boy is the only active derg with those colors: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12354977] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123550/12354977_350.png[/img] [/url] But the good news is, they're all gem genes, so whatever you'd want to breed with him to get closer to your hoped-for genes would work. I would pick up this girl off the AH and then contact the Spiral boy's owner and set up a PBR. She's very, very close, and though her tert isn't correct that's pretty easily fixable if you're able to get the colors and gender you want. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12618942] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126190/12618942_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sidious

Took a look out of curiosity, and I think you're probably going to want to request a private breeding for this one!

This boy is the only active derg with those colors:

12354977_350.png

But the good news is, they're all gem genes, so whatever you'd want to breed with him to get closer to your hoped-for genes would work.

I would pick up this girl off the AH and then contact the Spiral boy's owner and set up a PBR. She's very, very close, and though her tert isn't correct that's pretty easily fixable if you're able to get the colors and gender you want.

12618942_350.png
@flatfins
Oh wow, thanks so much for the info! I immediately got that girl off the AH, she's perfect for breeding for my Ariel :D Thanks again, I'm going to go talk to the owner of that spiral boy!
@flatfins
Oh wow, thanks so much for the info! I immediately got that girl off the AH, she's perfect for breeding for my Ariel :D Thanks again, I'm going to go talk to the owner of that spiral boy!