Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | aBUNdance of art : H I A T U S
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I want the buns @AlphaLibrae @8bit to draw my grumpyface... when there're slots open!!

Payment - treasure and plenty of it!!!
Reference - here!
Bun artist - buntart
Notes - I'd like to get a half body!! and could you draw him with loppy black bun ears... he is a bun too even if he doesn't look it from the ref
I want the buns @AlphaLibrae @8bit to draw my grumpyface... when there're slots open!!

Payment - treasure and plenty of it!!!
Reference - here!
Bun artist - buntart
Notes - I'd like to get a half body!! and could you draw him with loppy black bun ears... he is a bun too even if he doesn't look it from the ref
they/them / i love horribly bright colours tehe
@liesmith
glad your cool with it!

@wastepup
we will draw them!
@liesmith
glad your cool with it!

@wastepup
we will draw them!
88ddcd52f67a1cf299e85b678e6e1f38.gif
I want the buns @AlphaLibrae @8bit

Payment - treasure! (though i can toss a berserker and an eliminate your way as partial, if you'd prefer? i don't mind either way!)

Reference - bloooooop.

Bun artist - AlphaLibrae for now, i think! (laughs i'll be back sooner or later)

Notes - fullbody, please! i don't have any preferences past that, though. o v o;;
I want the buns @AlphaLibrae @8bit

Payment - treasure! (though i can toss a berserker and an eliminate your way as partial, if you'd prefer? i don't mind either way!)

Reference - bloooooop.

Bun artist - AlphaLibrae for now, i think! (laughs i'll be back sooner or later)

Notes - fullbody, please! i don't have any preferences past that, though. o v o;;
V4hrJKR.png
@AlphaLibrae thank u i sent u buns the money ''v''
@AlphaLibrae thank u i sent u buns the money ''v''
gBSUMYe.png fJNlxaj.png 36yt1Nt.png ORtB7kL.png
@sei
thanks ill put you on the list!
@sei
thanks ill put you on the list!
@8bit
May I be added to the ping list?
@8bit
May I be added to the ping list?
Yello There ^.^
I'm Sky ^.^
I will always be kind,unless your not kind to me.
I do get agervated easy,so be
careful.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@sky141999
added!

@helms
8bit accepts! you have been added
@sky141999
added!

@helms
8bit accepts! you have been added
@glowpen

Here is your gjinka! Her shirt if so plaaaaain but i've no idea what she would wear is she decided is be a little dressier! you can absolutely suggest me a better shirt and i will change it!

(sorry for being so late!!)
@glowpen

Here is your gjinka! Her shirt if so plaaaaain but i've no idea what she would wear is she decided is be a little dressier! you can absolutely suggest me a better shirt and i will change it!

(sorry for being so late!!)
@AlphaLibrae - Aaaaa that's fantastic, I love it, thank you so much! And she's not a super flashy dressy person haha uvu (i imagine she could be if she wanted to be tho') she'd probably wear whatever was put in front of her tbh

(it's totally okay! uvu have i paid you for this yet?)
@AlphaLibrae - Aaaaa that's fantastic, I love it, thank you so much! And she's not a super flashy dressy person haha uvu (i imagine she could be if she wanted to be tho') she'd probably wear whatever was put in front of her tbh

(it's totally okay! uvu have i paid you for this yet?)
H91opnQ.pngWR7T264.pngDMbc40U.pngbFaSK5v.png
@glowpen
i dont believe youve paid yet and im super glad you like it!
@glowpen
i dont believe youve paid yet and im super glad you like it!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19