Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | aBUNdance of art : H I A T U S
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@AlphaLibrae - Ahaha, you could if you really wanted to but her ref's the most important/necessary thing to go by! uvu Just let me know how much I owe you and I'll send it over ASAP! because i have to get ready for school
@AlphaLibrae - Ahaha, you could if you really wanted to but her ref's the most important/necessary thing to go by! uvu Just let me know how much I owe you and I'll send it over ASAP! because i have to get ready for school
H91opnQ.pngWR7T264.pngDMbc40U.pngbFaSK5v.png
@8bit thank you :)

when would you like the payment?
@8bit thank you :)

when would you like the payment?
tumblr_nl33s8igUR1u3wsjco1_500.png
@AlphaLibrae Is it possible to get a slot/on the pinglist for Bunslice?
@AlphaLibrae Is it possible to get a slot/on the pinglist for Bunslice?
0aaaf928c0.pngxTXO7ZE.pngZDOaKJc.pnguT1pCzz.png0aaaf928c0.png
@Dweeb
No problem! Also you can send payment anytime you want! : O
@Dweeb
No problem! Also you can send payment anytime you want! : O
I want the buns @AlphaLibrae @8bit

Payment - $5 for a fullbody (he's a guy omg I'm sorry - if it makes a difference for your style, he's not rly masculine or anything?)
Reference - headshot body (pls ignore his head in this fullbody, the other ref is accurate for that here, I'm sorry)
Bun artist - bunslice
Notes - could you draw him holding his white cane? (the sight aid kind, not just a cane which is white), and - his hair looks super weird and gravity defying in these I'm sorry it's just mildly mildly wavy and fluffy, slightly long-ish. no gravity defiance needed. 8')
I want the buns @AlphaLibrae @8bit

Payment - $5 for a fullbody (he's a guy omg I'm sorry - if it makes a difference for your style, he's not rly masculine or anything?)
Reference - headshot body (pls ignore his head in this fullbody, the other ref is accurate for that here, I'm sorry)
Bun artist - bunslice
Notes - could you draw him holding his white cane? (the sight aid kind, not just a cane which is white), and - his hair looks super weird and gravity defying in these I'm sorry it's just mildly mildly wavy and fluffy, slightly long-ish. no gravity defiance needed. 8')
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@glowpen
ok so i can pretty much dress her how i want as long as i i still follow the ref

@crowe
yes it is! would you like to be added to the ping list?

@liesmith
im gonna put new samples of my style in this thread really soon but in case you get this post before i do, id like to show them to you
im still able to draw in the style you saw on the first page but id like to replace it soon
@glowpen
ok so i can pretty much dress her how i want as long as i i still follow the ref

@crowe
yes it is! would you like to be added to the ping list?

@liesmith
im gonna put new samples of my style in this thread really soon but in case you get this post before i do, id like to show them to you
im still able to draw in the style you saw on the first page but id like to replace it soon
88ddcd52f67a1cf299e85b678e6e1f38.gif
@AlphaLibrae Please!
@AlphaLibrae Please!
0aaaf928c0.pngxTXO7ZE.pngZDOaKJc.pnguT1pCzz.png0aaaf928c0.png
@AlphaLibrae
Oh dang no those are really great as well (8
@AlphaLibrae
Oh dang no those are really great as well (8
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
I want the buns @AlphaLibrae @8bit to draw peach and bean's gijinkas ! (click the dragons to see the refs in their bios !) Payment - treasure (80k) Reference - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13250662] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132507/13250662_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13220349] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132204/13220349_350.png[/img] [/url] Bun artist - both ! Notes - I'd like it if i could get a bust of bean from bunslice and a halfbody of peach from buntart if thats ok !!
I want the buns @AlphaLibrae @8bit to draw peach and bean's gijinkas ! (click the dragons to see the refs in their bios !)

Payment - treasure (80k)
Reference -
13250662_350.png

13220349_350.png

Bun artist - both !
Notes - I'd like it if i could get a bust of bean from bunslice and a halfbody of peach from buntart if thats ok !!
gBSUMYe.png fJNlxaj.png 36yt1Nt.png ORtB7kL.png
@AlphaLibrae - Yeah p much uvu
@AlphaLibrae - Yeah p much uvu
H91opnQ.pngWR7T264.pngDMbc40U.pngbFaSK5v.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19