Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mire Expansion
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 111 112
question- how does one get to be on the art team? i would love to be, but i know i'm probably not there yet. just how good you need to be/how to apply for the future :0
question- how does one get to be on the art team? i would love to be, but i know i'm probably not there yet. just how good you need to be/how to apply for the future :0
tumblr_o93oxdVbpt1v978nio1_250.png
Whew! Level 7 is a long ways for me since I'm still at level 5
Whew! Level 7 is a long ways for me since I'm still at level 5
PLS 2 HAVE PLAGUE DOCTOR MASKS.

ALSO THAT THING IN THE BANNER IS CUTE.

*excited screeching*
PLS 2 HAVE PLAGUE DOCTOR MASKS.

ALSO THAT THING IN THE BANNER IS CUTE.

*excited screeching*
1kz7OWt.png
I look forward to seeing it all!
I look forward to seeing it all!
Finally more Alchemy!
Finally more Alchemy!
tumblr_mzm9z4zqfF1rnvb0co1_500.gif
[quote name="squeakycat" date=2015-07-02 18:05:44] question- how does one get to be on the art team? i would love to be, but i know i'm probably not there yet. just how good you need to be/how to apply for the future :0 [/quote] You must be 18 or older. If you are, you can submit a link to your portfolio, gallery, art blog, and/or resume here: http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us While we're not hiring at the moment, we hang onto all portfolios submitted for when we are ready to give a new artist a project.
squeakycat wrote on 2015-07-02:

You must be 18 or older. If you are, you can submit a link to your portfolio, gallery, art blog, and/or resume here: http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us While we're not hiring at the moment, we hang onto all portfolios submitted for when we are ready to give a new artist a project.
And CONGRATS TO THE NEW ARTISTS!
:D
And CONGRATS TO THE NEW ARTISTS!
:D
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Great~
Great~
Oh! Thank you for that alchemy thing! Yes! Yes! :D (I was hoping you would do that!!!)
Oh! Thank you for that alchemy thing! Yes! Yes! :D (I was hoping you would do that!!!)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
[quote name="ArchieHicox" date=2015-07-02 18:04:52] PLEASE LET IT BE A NEW DERGUUUN. Even though nothing is ever going to be better than Imperials. [/quote] THIS PLEASE
ArchieHicox wrote on 2015-07-02:
PLEASE LET IT BE A NEW DERGUUUN.
Even though nothing is ever going to be better than Imperials.
THIS
PLEASE
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 111 112