Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mire Expansion
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 111 112

Ayeee more live updates! Can't wait to see what's to come. I'm really hoping for a new breed.. But I don't think that will happen tonight xP

Ayeee more live updates! Can't wait to see what's to come. I'm really hoping for a new breed.. But I don't think that will happen tonight xP
New species? New genes? New enemies? Oh, the possibilities are endless!
New species? New genes? New enemies? Oh, the possibilities are endless!
TuEVAjZ.png
CAN'T WAIT!! ^0^
CAN'T WAIT!! ^0^
signature_fr_kamrin_by_vampireselene13-d90bamc.png
WHAT IS TAKING OVER MY SCREEN. YAY LEVEL 7~
WHAT IS TAKING OVER MY SCREEN. YAY LEVEL 7~
signature_fr_popcorn_by_vampireselene13-d8y16l6.png
Heck yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
Heck yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
IMZbI9C.png[/img]
WHO DAT DRAGON ON THE FRONT
IS IT
A NEW SPECIES AAAAA

And welcome new artists!! :D
WHO DAT DRAGON ON THE FRONT
IS IT
A NEW SPECIES AAAAA

And welcome new artists!! :D
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
[quote name="Undel" date=2015-07-02 17:41:34] We're changing the release format up a bit; We want for our alchemists who are busy crafting level 6 recipes to have somewhere for that crafting exp to go, rather than into the nether of max level cap! When level 7 recipes are released, we'll allow advancement to level 8 and so on, so that less exp is wasted when players are finally able to craft the newest items. [/quote] Yes! I've been holding off crafting the earrings because I didn't want to waste the exp, so I love this change!
Undel wrote on 2015-07-02:
We're changing the release format up a bit; We want for our alchemists who are busy crafting level 6 recipes to have somewhere for that crafting exp to go, rather than into the nether of max level cap! When level 7 recipes are released, we'll allow advancement to level 8 and so on, so that less exp is wasted when players are finally able to craft the newest items.

Yes! I've been holding off crafting the earrings because I didn't want to waste the exp, so I love this change!
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
I just collected something from Baldwin and noticed I got experience for it, so I rushed right over to look for announcements.

*cheers* for more alchemy levels! And no more losing experience to level caps! I can't wait to see the new recipes!

Weirdly enough, I had a dream last night that we got a big update (only it was a new set of armor, lol)

I'm excited to see what else is in store!

I just collected something from Baldwin and noticed I got experience for it, so I rushed right over to look for announcements.

*cheers* for more alchemy levels! And no more losing experience to level caps! I can't wait to see the new recipes!

Weirdly enough, I had a dream last night that we got a big update (only it was a new set of armor, lol)

I'm excited to see what else is in store!

Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
LIVE UPDATE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LIVE UPDATE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Love a good live update. Keeps things interesting. =)

Many thanks for the Baldwin thing. I've been sitting on some materials for battlestones/goggles for a while waiting for the cap to be raised, so it's nice to not have to wait to apply the good XP.

And congrats to the new artsy folks!

~ Azophel
Love a good live update. Keeps things interesting. =)

Many thanks for the Baldwin thing. I've been sitting on some materials for battlestones/goggles for a while waiting for the cap to be raised, so it's nice to not have to wait to apply the good XP.

And congrats to the new artsy folks!

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 111 112