Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Wrong count for Bestiary/Achievement
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
My diversity acheivement has not been awarded yet, though I have all appropriate dragons.

Checkmate was the same way, I got bored and sold those off though.

Just adding it to the thread as per mod request.
My diversity acheivement has not been awarded yet, though I have all appropriate dragons.

Checkmate was the same way, I got bored and sold those off though.

Just adding it to the thread as per mod request.
I collected a full set of chess pieces a while ago, but I have still not earned the Checkmate achievement.

I have also chained three combos (several times) in Shock Switch, yet I have still haven't received the Chain of Fools combo.

Also I haven't received any treasure achievements, even though I've already earned 300,000+ treasure. At least now I know I'm not the only one having these issues.
I collected a full set of chess pieces a while ago, but I have still not earned the Checkmate achievement.

I have also chained three combos (several times) in Shock Switch, yet I have still haven't received the Chain of Fools combo.

Also I haven't received any treasure achievements, even though I've already earned 300,000+ treasure. At least now I know I'm not the only one having these issues.
Na5WGHa.png
I'm having the same problem with the diversity achevement and the treasure earned ones.
I'm having the same problem with the diversity achevement and the treasure earned ones.
same for me with chess, shock switch, treasures and diversity
same for me with chess, shock switch, treasures and diversity
Stay kind, Stay noble, Stay scaly folks
I have not yet earned the Checkmate Achievement, and I've had the correct pieces in my Hoard (not my vault, my hoard) for over a week now. How long is the time lag on this achievement?

Thanks!
I have not yet earned the Checkmate Achievement, and I've had the correct pieces in my Hoard (not my vault, my hoard) for over a week now. How long is the time lag on this achievement?

Thanks!
Silver Kitsune Wish List | Chest List Golden Kitsune
I am also missing the chess set achievement and at least one trasure achievement. Just adding this for tracking.
I am also missing the chess set achievement and at least one trasure achievement. Just adding this for tracking.
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png
Hi! I'm missing the Diversity achievement as well as all the treasure achievements.

Well. I don't have all the gold anymore... I spent it, lol. But at one point I swear I did!! :)
Hi! I'm missing the Diversity achievement as well as all the treasure achievements.

Well. I don't have all the gold anymore... I spent it, lol. But at one point I swear I did!! :)
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
I've recently completed both the dolls and rune stones achievement but have yet to get the achievements apparently @JCStitches says it could take days or weeks

Oh lordy @_@
I've recently completed both the dolls and rune stones achievement but have yet to get the achievements apparently @JCStitches says it could take days or weeks

Oh lordy @_@
M7Z9AeT.png
Aye~ I came across this looking to see if this was an Issue for others and, welp, It appears it is. Im having the same issue with the Diversity Achievement, despite another achievement registering normally earlier.

.3. -Shrugs-
Eehh~
Aye~ I came across this looking to see if this was an Issue for others and, welp, It appears it is. Im having the same issue with the Diversity Achievement, despite another achievement registering normally earlier.

.3. -Shrugs-
Eehh~
rrqfis.png
I have not received my doll achievement yet, even though I've had all eleven in my hoard for a couple of days.
I have not received my doll achievement yet, even though I've had all eleven in my hoard for a couple of days.
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51