Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | eyeburner gen1--brightshine
I have this eye burner gen one dragon, hatched during bright shine. Only, I do not eye burner. At all. Ever. So is anyone interested in buying this Gen1? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14451540] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144516/14451540_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have this eye burner gen one dragon, hatched during bright shine. Only, I do not eye burner. At all. Ever. So is anyone interested in buying this Gen1?

14451540_350.png

I'm fairly interested, how much are you asking for?
I'm fairly interested, how much are you asking for?
~For the great Lady of Light~
473365pathtotruth.png
@Katsra In case you didn't see Arassiel's post
@Katsra In case you didn't see Arassiel's post
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Arassiel To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. XD I've never really sold a gen1 like this before. How much would you be willing to pay?
@Arassiel To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. XD I've never really sold a gen1 like this before. How much would you be willing to pay?
@Baelfin Thank you! ^_^ I hadn't seen it.
@Baelfin Thank you! ^_^ I hadn't seen it.
@Arassiel Hello! May I ask if you are still interested in my gen1?
@Arassiel Hello! May I ask if you are still interested in my gen1?
@Katsra Oh I'm so sorry! I must've missed your other post by accident, and I'm sorry I didn't ping you the first time. I swear my brain is dying sometimes.

Uh, I AM still interested, but I'm not quite sure how much you should sell it for either, truthfully. I don't much know what gen 1's go for.
@Katsra Oh I'm so sorry! I must've missed your other post by accident, and I'm sorry I didn't ping you the first time. I swear my brain is dying sometimes.

Uh, I AM still interested, but I'm not quite sure how much you should sell it for either, truthfully. I don't much know what gen 1's go for.
473365pathtotruth.png
@Arassiel Hmmmm. I know they can go for quite a lot, but really I'm more interested in getting it OUT of my lair. I really don't like magenta. XD So, I suppose it depends on how much you're willing to pay? I'd definitely want more than 20k, but.... *shrug*
@Arassiel Hmmmm. I know they can go for quite a lot, but really I'm more interested in getting it OUT of my lair. I really don't like magenta. XD So, I suppose it depends on how much you're willing to pay? I'd definitely want more than 20k, but.... *shrug*
@Katsra I know they can too, but this one doesn't even have like, double pinks, or double yellows, it's fortunately something I'm looking for but I still can't pay TOO much for it. I also don't want you to feel like I'm trying to rip you off. Would you consider 40k?
@Katsra I know they can too, but this one doesn't even have like, double pinks, or double yellows, it's fortunately something I'm looking for but I still can't pay TOO much for it. I also don't want you to feel like I'm trying to rip you off. Would you consider 40k?
473365pathtotruth.png
@Arassiel

40k would be just fine! ^_^ It's more than I ask for dragons who are not Gen1, so that's good enough for me. As I said, I do not like magenta, and I kinda of just want her OUT. I shall set up the CR!
@Arassiel

40k would be just fine! ^_^ It's more than I ask for dragons who are not Gen1, so that's good enough for me. As I said, I do not like magenta, and I kinda of just want her OUT. I shall set up the CR!