Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for patient rp partner(s)
Looking for one or two rp partners to be friends with/rp/etc.
I'll will rp just about anything shows/ships/dragon clan rps/ocs/etc

By patient I mean i might not exactly be the best rper or great at it yet and I might disappear randomly due to me being busy sometimes (but I'll try to be active)
Looking for one or two rp partners to be friends with/rp/etc.
I'll will rp just about anything shows/ships/dragon clan rps/ocs/etc

By patient I mean i might not exactly be the best rper or great at it yet and I might disappear randomly due to me being busy sometimes (but I'll try to be active)
@PhotonHeart
Hello! I might be interested.
@PhotonHeart
Hello! I might be interested.
@photonheart I'm interested! You'll also have to be kinda patient with me because I haven't roleplayed in awhile, but I was a pretty good partner
@photonheart I'm interested! You'll also have to be kinda patient with me because I haven't roleplayed in awhile, but I was a pretty good partner
Looking for dragons, contact me if you have anything close:
obsidian/crimson/banana, nocturne or wildclaw, preferably with plague, ice, or shadow eyes and smoke gene. No basic genes
white/banana/obsidian, nocturne, preferably with plague or ice eyes and smoke gene. No basic genes
@photonheart
Hello! I'd be interested. I tend to be busy as well quite a bit.
@photonheart
Hello! I'd be interested. I tend to be busy as well quite a bit.
61299459_8gElzDkjRNPL7jj.gif
Awesome! I'd probably best at dragon clan rps but I'm up for anything really.
@tanagwai @ourbroros @mischiefparadox
Awesome! I'd probably best at dragon clan rps but I'm up for anything really.
@tanagwai @ourbroros @mischiefparadox
@PhotonHeart I am interesting in rping with you! I'm always up for rping, and I'm new to rping dragons so Im not the best at it ^u^' but you can only learn through experience!
@PhotonHeart I am interesting in rping with you! I'm always up for rping, and I'm new to rping dragons so Im not the best at it ^u^' but you can only learn through experience!
Awesome!
@scribblered
Awesome!
@scribblered
@PhotonHeart Awesome indeed! I'm pretty open for anything. If you want, we can rp over pm or make a thread?
@PhotonHeart Awesome indeed! I'm pretty open for anything. If you want, we can rp over pm or make a thread?
I'm fine ether way! Would a dragon clan rp be ok?
@scribblered
I'm fine ether way! Would a dragon clan rp be ok?
@scribblered
@PhotonHeart Absolutely! I shall PM you and we can work out details there uwu
@PhotonHeart Absolutely! I shall PM you and we can work out details there uwu