Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | my art thread (none yet)
I haven't been drawing as much lately but i figured it wouldn't hurt to have a thread just in case i get around to it! I also forget to check up on this site a lot, so don't be surprised if not a lot happens here! I'm going to reserve the next two posts for art and possibly for requests if that's alright! I'll try to post art every now and then but then add them two the first post so they'll be easier to find.
Some info: I draw mainly digitally, but sometimes i draw traditionally to. I'm not very good at drawing animals, so i mainly draw people. That doesn't mean i won't try to draw other things tho!
I haven't been drawing as much lately but i figured it wouldn't hurt to have a thread just in case i get around to it! I also forget to check up on this site a lot, so don't be surprised if not a lot happens here! I'm going to reserve the next two posts for art and possibly for requests if that's alright! I'll try to post art every now and then but then add them two the first post so they'll be easier to find.
Some info: I draw mainly digitally, but sometimes i draw traditionally to. I'm not very good at drawing animals, so i mainly draw people. That doesn't mean i won't try to draw other things tho!
Some of my art: sorry there's none atm!
Some of my art: sorry there's none atm!
and this would be my requests list! i don't think i'll be taking any atm but i'll try to get to these soon!
and this would be my requests list! i don't think i'll be taking any atm but i'll try to get to these soon!