Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Triple gened SD/WC - all slots filled
1 2 3
[center]Ramiel and Ariel are rtb August 27th, but I would really like to be able to get a SD scroll for Ramiel before they breed. I have a WC scroll for Ariel, but I am short of funds for the SD scroll needed. So, I'm offering reservation slots kinda last minute for these guys. These are their colors [img]http://i.imgur.com/b9pD5TJ.png[/img] And this is what they'd look like in their final forms [img]http://i.imgur.com/DpjzgxO.png[/img] I'll take 3 slots for these guys. It's going to be 200k per slot, and I'm not taking down payments as the breeding is still scheduled for tomorrow, whether I get the scroll or not. [b]*If by some miracle a triple blue baby is born, I reserve the right to keep it*[/b] If you guys want guaranteed triple gened SD babies, you're not gonna find slots these cheap from me again. edit: I totally forgot but the priority for pick is by whoever pays first. I forgot to mention that I hope that's okay ack! All slots are filled, though I'm waiting on 2 payments still. However, both dragons are now breed changed! Let's hope for a bountiful clutch! [b]SLOTS[/b] 1. [s]Reitgerte - Paid![/s] 2. [s]Hera[/s] - skip 3. blooferlady - not paid[/center]
Ramiel and Ariel are rtb August 27th, but I would really like to be able to get a SD scroll for Ramiel before they breed. I have a WC scroll for Ariel, but I am short of funds for the SD scroll needed. So, I'm offering reservation slots kinda last minute for these guys.

These are their colors
b9pD5TJ.png

And this is what they'd look like in their final forms
DpjzgxO.png

I'll take 3 slots for these guys. It's going to be 200k per slot, and I'm not taking down payments as the breeding is still scheduled for tomorrow, whether I get the scroll or not.

*If by some miracle a triple blue baby is born, I reserve the right to keep it*

If you guys want guaranteed triple gened SD babies, you're not gonna find slots these cheap from me again.

edit: I totally forgot but the priority for pick is by whoever pays first. I forgot to mention that I hope that's okay ack!

All slots are filled, though I'm waiting on 2 payments still. However, both dragons are now breed changed! Let's hope for a bountiful clutch!

SLOTS
1. Reitgerte - Paid!
2. Hera - skip
3. blooferlady - not paid
@Kalani @Hera You guys were on the ping list for this pair, so I figured I'd ping you guys to see if you were interested ovo
@Kalani @Hera You guys were on the ping list for this pair, so I figured I'd ping you guys to see if you were interested ovo
ovo
ovo
ovo
ovo
@Lugia Definitely interested in these owo I can buy a slot tomorrow once I've sold all my dragons x3
@Lugia Definitely interested in these owo I can buy a slot tomorrow once I've sold all my dragons x3
@Hera Alright! I'll put you on the list. Just send me the money whenever you can ovo
@Hera Alright! I'll put you on the list. Just send me the money whenever you can ovo
ovo
ovo
I very nearly have 200k! I would love to be able to reserve one and I can send you the 200k v soon!
I very nearly have 200k! I would love to be able to reserve one and I can send you the 200k v soon!
@Lugia

If the second slot is still open, I'd be interested. :)
@Lugia

If the second slot is still open, I'd be interested. :)
Um... I don't have 200k at the moment, but could work on it, if there is still a slot open? 71k right now, so 200k may be difficult if it needs to be tomorrow.
Um... I don't have 200k at the moment, but could work on it, if there is still a slot open? 71k right now, so 200k may be difficult if it needs to be tomorrow.
See my lair at Wispfox's Dragons!
1 2 3