Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2014 Fest Items
1 2
@amethystarcher
35k For each item?
@amethystarcher
35k For each item?
Emerald Strawberry
@Dragonhe1

I only want 1 please. I'll send over the treasure.
@Dragonhe1

I only want 1 please. I'll send over the treasure.
@teacupsdragon

Sorry, I meant to ping you, and I have been pinging Drogonhe1 erroneously for a few posts. I will do 35kt for the skin.
@teacupsdragon

Sorry, I meant to ping you, and I have been pinging Drogonhe1 erroneously for a few posts. I will do 35kt for the skin.
@AmethystArcher That last ping went to a nonexistent user - there was an 's' :'D

Are you still interested in the skin?
@AmethystArcher That last ping went to a nonexistent user - there was an 's' :'D

Are you still interested in the skin?
Sunbeam Scout of Sornieth

pOCGUo8.pngXbpIYLU.pngVLAZuNQ.pnghE4QmvJ.png1Lpc58s.png
@teacupdragon

Gosh, this thread and I are having some problems aren't we? So sorry for all the trouble. If it's the same price, yes of course.
@teacupdragon

Gosh, this thread and I are having some problems aren't we? So sorry for all the trouble. If it's the same price, yes of course.
@AmethystArcher The thread is tricksies, apparently :'D

It's gotten higher in the AH, but since we negotiated prior to that I'll be keeping the price the same at 35k for you. Send over the treasure and I'll reply with the skin :D
@AmethystArcher The thread is tricksies, apparently :'D

It's gotten higher in the AH, but since we negotiated prior to that I'll be keeping the price the same at 35k for you. Send over the treasure and I'll reply with the skin :D

doop
doop

boop
boop

1 2