Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka/OC Design + Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3
@EndlessGlory Can I get a flat color waist up of http://fav.me/d8nqk7i

I'd bribe you for cell shaded but I really don't know what you want...do you want skins or apparel or...?
@EndlessGlory Can I get a flat color waist up of http://fav.me/d8nqk7i

I'd bribe you for cell shaded but I really don't know what you want...do you want skins or apparel or...?
The Manticore invented death
And all things that are bad
He'll kill your sister just for fun
And make out with your dad
@EMT
Oh gawd, she's gorgeous. Did you want to pay via gems or USD? I put bribe because I often don't like doing cell shaded waist up for in game currency. But since she looks fun to draw, it'd be USD-wise it's 15. So about an extra five bucks of gems if you want to pay via gems.
@EMT
Oh gawd, she's gorgeous. Did you want to pay via gems or USD? I put bribe because I often don't like doing cell shaded waist up for in game currency. But since she looks fun to draw, it'd be USD-wise it's 15. So about an extra five bucks of gems if you want to pay via gems.
234.gif
^
^
234.gif
@endlessglory would you be open to an art trade?
@endlessglory would you be open to an art trade?
banner_artshop2.png
@EndlessGlory
I'd like to do gems if that's okay with you :)
@EndlessGlory
I'd like to do gems if that's okay with you :)
Less active than I used to be but still here
@melorious
Oh wow, yeah. Would would you like?

@pageoflight
Sounds good! You're fist slot and I'll start work ASAP.
@melorious
Oh wow, yeah. Would would you like?

@pageoflight
Sounds good! You're fist slot and I'll start work ASAP.
234.gif
@EndlessGlory

yeah that'd be great!

I do primarily want to pay in gems because I don't start work until a few months so I need to save what little money I have

Please, if you could I'd appreciate an all gem payment. Just confirm the total and I'll send it over!
@EndlessGlory

yeah that'd be great!

I do primarily want to pay in gems because I don't start work until a few months so I need to save what little money I have

Please, if you could I'd appreciate an all gem payment. Just confirm the total and I'll send it over!
The Manticore invented death
And all things that are bad
He'll kill your sister just for fun
And make out with your dad
@endlessglory would you be up for a cell-shaded half body? If not just let me know what you feel like doing and I'll do the same. Gimme a day or so to weed through my characters so you have a few to choose from (it's cool if you just want to provide one, just like to give the choice. :3)
@endlessglory would you be up for a cell-shaded half body? If not just let me know what you feel like doing and I'll do the same. Gimme a day or so to weed through my characters so you have a few to choose from (it's cool if you just want to provide one, just like to give the choice. :3)
banner_artshop2.png
@EMT
Well, 10 USD is 1050 and 5 USD is 500. So call it even at 1500 gems?

@melorious
Sounds good to me. Let me know when you got some characters and I'll get some characters of my own for you to choose from too.
@EMT
Well, 10 USD is 1050 and 5 USD is 500. So call it even at 1500 gems?

@melorious
Sounds good to me. Let me know when you got some characters and I'll get some characters of my own for you to choose from too.
234.gif
Morning bump
Morning bump
234.gif
1 2 3