Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fundraiser raffle! BONUS WINNERS PG14
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Rexcaliburr

1. Oh how adorable!
2. Happy Earth Day!
@Rexcaliburr

1. Oh how adorable!
2. Happy Earth Day!
1. Happy earth day
2. oh how adorable
3. Shadylady
4. d 5
5. Intellectual

then I guess I would take any dragon because I would probably exhalt it. ^^;

@Rexcaliburr
Thank you!
1. Happy earth day
2. oh how adorable
3. Shadylady
4. d 5
5. Intellectual

then I guess I would take any dragon because I would probably exhalt it. ^^;

@Rexcaliburr
Thank you!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@LiveSky @Kassy367 @frizzycris Pinging again. Please respond in 12 hours or you will be skipped.
@LiveSky @Kassy367 @frizzycris Pinging again. Please respond in 12 hours or you will be skipped.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Ah sorry! Wasn't able to come on yesterday...

1. D8
@Rexcaliburr Ah sorry! Wasn't able to come on yesterday...

1. D8
@Rexcaliburr
1. D13
2. Happy Earth Day!
3. Oh How Adorable!
4. D5

Thanks so much!
@Rexcaliburr
1. D13
2. Happy Earth Day!
3. Oh How Adorable!
4. D5

Thanks so much!
mD7cD.gifjEoykqi.png
@Rexcaliburr
I still have 1 raffle dragon left- is there someone I needed to send them to?
@Rexcaliburr
I still have 1 raffle dragon left- is there someone I needed to send them to?
WwOu6qs.gif eMW37s1.gifsmlegendins_covert_by_xnedra22-d9h3tmd.pngKcGbFDF.png
@Covert Yes, but apparently the list is being held up at #7 because people keep not responding and I keep having to skip them, then the next person doesn't respond either. Never mind, I'll just bump everyone up a place.

Sorry for the hold up guys!
@Covert Yes, but apparently the list is being held up at #7 because people keep not responding and I keep having to skip them, then the next person doesn't respond either. Never mind, I'll just bump everyone up a place.

Sorry for the hold up guys!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Due to no response, @frizzycris and @Lunaneomi have been skipped. @Dicendo and @gendersquare, please send in your prize lists in 24 hours. Dicendo is winner #7 and gendersquare is winner #9.
Due to no response, @frizzycris and @Lunaneomi have been skipped. @Dicendo and @gendersquare, please send in your prize lists in 24 hours. Dicendo is winner #7 and gendersquare is winner #9.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Sorry I missed the ping before; thanks for the reminder! I think I'm last on the list, so I will take whatever is left? I'm not picky. Thank you! :)
@Rexcaliburr Sorry I missed the ping before; thanks for the reminder! I think I'm last on the list, so I will take whatever is left? I'm not picky. Thank you! :)
@Rexcaliburr
1.Oh how adorable!
2.Happy Earth Day!
3.Intellectual!
4.D13
6.D14
7.D5
@Rexcaliburr
1.Oh how adorable!
2.Happy Earth Day!
3.Intellectual!
4.D13