Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fundraiser raffle! BONUS WINNERS PG14
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@frizzycris Pinging again. Please reply in 12 hours with your prizes. You are winner #7.
@frizzycris Pinging again. Please reply in 12 hours with your prizes. You are winner #7.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr yay thank you!
  1. That one buff guy
  2. I hope you’re into ornate things
  3. It’s dangerous to go alone
  4. D13
  5. D4
  6. Happy Earth Day!
  7. Oh how adorable!
@Rexcaliburr yay thank you!
  1. That one buff guy
  2. I hope you’re into ornate things
  3. It’s dangerous to go alone
  4. D13
  5. D4
  6. Happy Earth Day!
  7. Oh how adorable!
KFSoxOh.png OPMuT6a.png GKJ9rOx.png R4yLWvs.png pwJjkMF.png
WINNERS ROUND 5!
Somehow I have 9 prizes and only 7 people not picked yet, so two people will be picked again.

1. @Kassy367
2. @Moami
3. @pandy91
4. @astrobaby
5. @xSilence
6. @Aeonox
7. @Lunaneomi
8. @Somnibris
9. @frizzycris

Please respond in 24 hours with your list of prizes!

EDIT: Due to no response, LiveSky has been skipped. Spectralink, please respond in 24 hours with your list. You are winner #7.

EDIT 2: Due to no response, Spectralink has been skipped. Lunaneomi, please respond in 24 hours with your list. You are winner #7.
WINNERS ROUND 5!
Somehow I have 9 prizes and only 7 people not picked yet, so two people will be picked again.

1. @Kassy367
2. @Moami
3. @pandy91
4. @astrobaby
5. @xSilence
6. @Aeonox
7. @Lunaneomi
8. @Somnibris
9. @frizzycris

Please respond in 24 hours with your list of prizes!

EDIT: Due to no response, LiveSky has been skipped. Spectralink, please respond in 24 hours with your list. You are winner #7.

EDIT 2: Due to no response, Spectralink has been skipped. Lunaneomi, please respond in 24 hours with your list. You are winner #7.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

1. D14
2. D13
3. D15
4. Oh, how adorable!
5. D5
6. D8
7. Intellectual!
8. Happy Earth Day!

@Rexcaliburr

1. D14
2. D13
3. D15
4. Oh, how adorable!
5. D5
6. D8
7. Intellectual!
8. Happy Earth Day!

hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
@Rexcaliburr
Sorry if this isn't the best time, but was my name ever drawn? I saw that my name was highlighted in red on the ticket spreadsheet (I'm guessing those are the winners thus far?) but I've never been pinged to select a prize. Was there something I missed? :o
@Rexcaliburr
Sorry if this isn't the best time, but was my name ever drawn? I saw that my name was highlighted in red on the ticket spreadsheet (I'm guessing those are the winners thus far?) but I've never been pinged to select a prize. Was there something I missed? :o
@Alphajet Oh my... I don't know why your name was highlighted when you were never pinged. My apologies! If you'd like I can send you a compensation and put you on the top of the list for the bonus prize drawings?
@Alphajet Oh my... I don't know why your name was highlighted when you were never pinged. My apologies! If you'd like I can send you a compensation and put you on the top of the list for the bonus prize drawings?
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
That would be great, thank you so much! :D I was worried that I might have somehow missed a ping and lost my chance at a prize...
@Rexcaliburr
That would be great, thank you so much! :D I was worried that I might have somehow missed a ping and lost my chance at a prize...
@Alphajet So sorry once again! I don't know how I messed up so badly :( A compensation gift coming your way!
@Alphajet So sorry once again! I don't know how I messed up so badly :( A compensation gift coming your way!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcalliburr

Sending over treasure for tickets now
@Rexcalliburr

Sending over treasure for tickets now
🌀💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜🌀
Your FR Friend,
~ Knappyknapknap
🌀💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜🌀
@Rexcaliburr

1. Oh How Adorable!