Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 3
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 183 184
[item=Starfall blossom] Name: Starfall blossom Description: This flower only blooms on the darkest nights, when even dragons cannot see their breath in this darkness. One would wonder how this flower came to be. [item=Glowing Tail] Name:Glowing Tail Description: This tail hides deep in a dragon's nest, unseen from the outside world. [item=Citrus Lionfish] Name:Citrus Lionfish Description: This fish is very rare, hiding in the deepest parts of the coral reefs. If made into soup with a few other ingredients, the effects on a dragon could be deadly.
Starfall Blossom
Name: Starfall blossom
Description: This flower only blooms on the darkest nights, when even dragons cannot see their breath in this darkness. One would wonder how this flower came to be.
Glowing Tail
Name:Glowing Tail
Description: This tail hides deep in a dragon's nest, unseen from the outside world.
Citrus Lionfish
Name:Citrus Lionfish
Description: This fish is very rare, hiding in the deepest parts of the coral reefs. If made into soup with a few other ingredients, the effects on a dragon could be deadly.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.pngXBhgPWa.gif tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Alright alright alright! [item = Venomspite invader] Venomspite Invader: These fish swim exclusively in straight lines. If they encounter an obstacle, they move down, reverse direction, and speed up slightly. [item = Shale Sliver] Shale Sliver: An important component of Earth Flight shalebrations. [item=unfinished painting] Unfinished Painting: The remainder is left as an exercise for the viewer.
Alright alright alright!

Venomspite Invader
Venomspite Invader: These fish swim exclusively in straight lines. If they encounter an obstacle, they move down, reverse direction, and speed up slightly.

Shale Sliver
Shale Sliver: An important component of Earth Flight shalebrations.

Unfinished Painting
Unfinished Painting: The remainder is left as an exercise for the viewer.
cL9yafY.gif
[item=Rusty Pickaxe] [b]Name: [/b] Rusty Pickaxe [b]Description:[/b] Looks like someone dug down. [item=Starfall Blossom] [b]Name:[/b] Starfall Blossom [b]Description:[/b] Said to be imbued with the Arcanist's cosmic knowledge, these flowers are treasured by dragons traversing the unknown. [item=Forestpath Rooster] [b]Name:[/b] Forestpath Rooster [b]Description:[/b] Dragons that choose to befriend these roosters value them for their uncanny sense of direction in forests.
Rusty Pickaxe
Name: Rusty Pickaxe
Description: Looks like someone dug down.

Starfall Blossom
Name: Starfall Blossom
Description: Said to be imbued with the Arcanist's cosmic knowledge, these flowers are treasured by dragons traversing the unknown.

Forestpath Rooster
Name: Forestpath Rooster
Description: Dragons that choose to befriend these roosters value them for their uncanny sense of direction in forests.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11293.png[/img] Name: Glowing Tail Description: If one is desperate it could be used as a lantern [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11292.png[/img] Name: Bioluminescent tail Description: Dragons that like to party love using the juice from this tail to make glowing patterns on their bodies or on the walls for decoration. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11299.png[/img] Name: Pickaxe Description: (Shovels are better!)
11293.png
Name: Glowing Tail
Description: If one is desperate it could be used as a lantern

11292.png
Name: Bioluminescent tail
Description: Dragons that like to party love using the juice from this tail to make glowing patterns on their bodies or on the walls for decoration.

11299.png
Name: Pickaxe
Description: (Shovels are better!)
tumblr_inline_npymc2PVrM1rvhxmt_500.jpg
[item=Game Fowl] [b]Name[/b]: Game Fowl [b]Caption[/b]: Unlike their larger cousins, it is safe to have staring contests with them. However, one should expect an unfair match. [item=Unfinished Painting] [b]Name[/b]: Unfinished Painting [b]Caption[/b]: And this is why you don't start out with the background. [item=Venomspite Invader] [b]Name[/b]: Venomspite Invader [b]Caption[/b]: Despite their name and color, the only venom involving these is when a dragon's found one uninvited.
Game Fowl
Name: Game Fowl
Caption: Unlike their larger cousins, it is safe to have staring contests with them. However, one should expect an unfair match.

Unfinished Painting
Name: Unfinished Painting
Caption: And this is why you don't start out with the background.

Venomspite Invader
Name: Venomspite Invader
Caption: Despite their name and color, the only venom involving these is when a dragon's found one uninvited.
sImmyoP.png
"I just wanna enjoy myself. Seriously. Do some leisurely patrolling, put in a few appearances, say 'Aw shucks, no trouble today,' and get a good night's sleep! That's my ideal life! I wanna make this world one where heroes have time to kill."
-Hawks, My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.
vGvSDHr.png
Pickaxe
Description: If you want to dig a tunnel, you might want to do it quickly before any hyenas come.

Game Fowl
Description: I don't think it was a game to him.
Pickaxe
Description: If you want to dig a tunnel, you might want to do it quickly before any hyenas come.

Game Fowl
Description: I don't think it was a game to him.
[item=Game Fowl] [b]Name[/b]: Game Fowl [b]Description[/b]: It may be dangerous to go alone through the Woodland Path, but adventurers that attack the innocent Game Fowl are likely to meet a terrible fate. [item=Spoiled Landscape] [b]Name[/b]: Spoiled Landscape [b]Description[/b]: Giving this as a gift to an environmentalist would be rather thoughtless. [item=Glowing Tail] [b]Name[/b]: Flourescent Tail [b]Description[/b]: The eerie green glow of this tail makes this the perfect decoration for the lairs of cartoon villains. Note: I originally had a description for the Citrus Spinefish thing, but changed it to a Game Fowl description after considering its quality. I hope changing my mind on this is allowed, but if it is not, please only judge the latter two on this!
Game Fowl
Description: It may be dangerous to go alone through the Woodland Path, but adventurers that attack the innocent Game Fowl are likely to meet a terrible fate.

Spoiled Landscape
Name: Spoiled Landscape
Description: Giving this as a gift to an environmentalist would be rather thoughtless.

Glowing Tail
Name: Flourescent Tail
Description: The eerie green glow of this tail makes this the perfect decoration for the lairs of cartoon villains.

Note: I originally had a description for the Citrus Spinefish thing, but changed it to a Game Fowl description after considering its quality. I hope changing my mind on this is allowed, but if it is not, please only judge the latter two on this!
[item=glowing tail] [b]Name:[/b] Glowing Tail [b]Description:[/b] Not good to eat, but fun to swing around at dance parties. [item=lume daffodil] [b]Name:[/b] Lume Daffodil [b]Description: [/b]These came with a button that says "Ask me about Lume!" [item=granite chunk] [b]Name:[/b] Granite Chunk [b]Description:[/b] Much cooler than the other rocks, because you had to wrestle a shark to get it.
Glowing Tail
Name: Glowing Tail
Description: Not good to eat, but fun to swing around at dance parties.

Lume Daffodil
Name: Lume Daffodil
Description: These came with a button that says "Ask me about Lume!"

Granite Chunk
Name: Granite Chunk
Description: Much cooler than the other rocks, because you had to wrestle a shark to get it.

tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
[item=Game Fowl] [b]Name[/b]: Game Fowl [b]Description[/b]: The fact that you own this fowl is proof that they have already lost. [item=Citrus Lionfish] [b]Name[/b]: Citrus Lionfish [b]Description[/b]: This is the fish that's going to burn your lair down. With the citrus. [item=Pickaxe] [b]Name[/b]: Pickaxe [b]Description[/b]: Not to be used anywhere near ears or teeth.
Game Fowl
Description: The fact that you own this fowl is proof that they have already lost.

Citrus Lionfish
Name: Citrus Lionfish
Description: This is the fish that's going to burn your lair down. With the citrus.

Pickaxe
Description: Not to be used anywhere near ears or teeth.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11285.png[/img] [b]Name: [/b][i]Citrus Lionfish[/i] [b]Description:[/b] Beautiful and deadly, with just a hint of lemon. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11288.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: [i]Game Fowl[/i] [b]Description:[/b] Not to be confused with the similar-looking Party Fowl [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11300.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] [i]Rusty Pickaxe[/i] [b]Description:[/b] Sure, let's call it rust.
11285.png

Name: Citrus Lionfish

Description: Beautiful and deadly, with just a hint of lemon.

11288.png

Description: Not to be confused with the similar-looking Party Fowl

11300.png

Name: Rusty Pickaxe

Description: Sure, let's call it rust.
KFSoxOh.png OPMuT6a.png GKJ9rOx.png R4yLWvs.png pwJjkMF.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 183 184