Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {Prism Glen} Bright/Rainbow/PORTAL BABS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 173 174
@ Vaelyn

i do know :3 that's how i found you! i would add you to the affiliates section if i had access to it, though i'm sure it won't be a problem at all! we love our affiliates.

our hatchery is sooo new, it's sweet to hear that it's passing as successful so early on! thank you for the compliment c: i'm sure your hatchery will do very well too, you have some gorgeous pairs.

edit: oh, and thank you for adding me to the pinglist c:
@ Vaelyn

i do know :3 that's how i found you! i would add you to the affiliates section if i had access to it, though i'm sure it won't be a problem at all! we love our affiliates.

our hatchery is sooo new, it's sweet to hear that it's passing as successful so early on! thank you for the compliment c: i'm sure your hatchery will do very well too, you have some gorgeous pairs.

edit: oh, and thank you for adding me to the pinglist c:
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@Autopsy First off, here's the code for my dealie: [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1481068#post_11908428][IMG]http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/ruciaruciarucia/PRISM%20GLEN%20SIG_zpsodykvobe.png[/IMG][/url][/code] And thank you, I'm so nervous about it, but it's encouraging that you like what I have so far ;)
@Autopsy

First off, here's the code for my dealie:
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1481068#post_11908428][IMG]http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/ruciaruciarucia/PRISM%20GLEN%20SIG_zpsodykvobe.png[/IMG][/url]

And thank you, I'm so nervous about it, but it's encouraging that you like what I have so far ;)
Prism%20Glen%20Banner_zpshmdjoysf.png
@Vaelyn

i posted the code in my hatchery so friendhamster can easily add you once she wakes up/gets off work tomorrow! thanks!

don't be nervous! if all else fails, you can always exalt the less-interesting babies for a great profit.
@Vaelyn

i posted the code in my hatchery so friendhamster can easily add you once she wakes up/gets off work tomorrow! thanks!

don't be nervous! if all else fails, you can always exalt the less-interesting babies for a great profit.
@autopsy

I really appreciate that, I'm very excited to put my pairs and babies out there and see what happens! Again, thank you for the interest! :3
@autopsy

I really appreciate that, I'm very excited to put my pairs and babies out there and see what happens! Again, thank you for the interest! :3
@Vaelyn

my pleasure! good luck in your quest!
@Vaelyn

my pleasure! good luck in your quest!
@Vaelyn congrats on opening your hatchery!!!! Can you check out my last page, I just hatched some pretty cute babies that you could offer on here. They're really pretty and I probably won't get them to sell and I really don't want to exalt them :(. I'd be happy to sell them to you for 15-20k each and them you could offer them up for whatever price here. Just ping or message me back if you're interested:)
@Vaelyn congrats on opening your hatchery!!!! Can you check out my last page, I just hatched some pretty cute babies that you could offer on here. They're really pretty and I probably won't get them to sell and I really don't want to exalt them :(. I'd be happy to sell them to you for 15-20k each and them you could offer them up for whatever price here. Just ping or message me back if you're interested:)
984205b.png
@Vaelyn
Nice nice nice your hatchery is already probably a lot more established than the one I used to have.
Can I be put on the pinglist for Berry-Strewn Path and Midnight Ocean? I may actually buy someone from there. ;P
@Vaelyn
Nice nice nice your hatchery is already probably a lot more established than the one I used to have.
Can I be put on the pinglist for Berry-Strewn Path and Midnight Ocean? I may actually buy someone from there. ;P
@Runningwater

Ahhh, I'm sorry, I only have two slots open and I have two babies on the way on Saturday! T^T I'm really sorry, they're so pretty! If I get a slot open I'll definitely go scope out your babs again!
@Runningwater

Ahhh, I'm sorry, I only have two slots open and I have two babies on the way on Saturday! T^T I'm really sorry, they're so pretty! If I get a slot open I'll definitely go scope out your babs again!
@Chilly

Thanks bruh! c: I will put you down for both of those, it would be refreshing for you to want one of my babs for a change~ :P
@Chilly

Thanks bruh! c: I will put you down for both of those, it would be refreshing for you to want one of my babs for a change~ :P
@vaelyn

I love your hatchery!!! I want to affiliate with you once I get my new hatchery up and running. It will be just a coatl hatchery. I love coatls so much!!!! I'll still have my old one since I still have those pairs, but I won't keep it updated.

Did you do your own graphics? I love them!
@vaelyn

I love your hatchery!!! I want to affiliate with you once I get my new hatchery up and running. It will be just a coatl hatchery. I love coatls so much!!!! I'll still have my old one since I still have those pairs, but I won't keep it updated.

Did you do your own graphics? I love them!
QedtEDF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 173 174