Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trade Off Tablets For Weaponry
1 2 3
@anhbon921

i did have 81 but i spent some and now i have 9 =3 ( XD XP i dddddderrrrrpppedah....)
@anhbon921

i did have 81 but i spent some and now i have 9 =3 ( XD XP i dddddderrrrrpppedah....)
#UndertaleTrashLife IM GARBAGE TO MY FANDOM!
@Slilk
Lol! So you're trading the tablets for apparel and battle stones? C:
@Slilk
Lol! So you're trading the tablets for apparel and battle stones? C:
@anhbon921

i am trading anything for what i have at the beginning of this form! =3
@anhbon921

i am trading anything for what i have at the beginning of this form! =3
@Slilk Oh, I can offer you the battle stones for the tablets then, how many of each are you looking for? c:
@Slilk Oh, I can offer you the battle stones for the tablets then, how many of each are you looking for? c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
1 will do =3 wait... who is tablets and who is battlestones?
@FeeshyKette

@FeeshyKette

@Slilk Ah, I mean that for the battle stones you're looking for (those are the ones listed in the original posts right?) I'll take Immaculate Tablets for them c:
@Slilk Ah, I mean that for the battle stones you're looking for (those are the ones listed in the original posts right?) I'll take Immaculate Tablets for them c:
no! i'm not looking for them! i have them to trade with people! so people looking for them can trade for them!
no! i'm not looking for them! i have them to trade with people! so people looking for them can trade for them!
@FeeshyKette

@FeeshyKette

@Slilk Oh sorry, I must have misunderstood then xD Unfortunately I don't need those stones at the moment so I'll have to pass this time, but I wish you luck with your trades nonetheless!
@Slilk Oh sorry, I must have misunderstood then xD Unfortunately I don't need those stones at the moment so I'll have to pass this time, but I wish you luck with your trades nonetheless!
1 2 3