Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | so, anyone play videogames?
1 2
I play a bit of pokemon. I really love collecting things! I don't have a ps4 yet, but i'm planning to get one at christmas.

I've got a ps3, a 360 (but i'm gonna trade it in), a wii u, a 3ds, and I game on my pc.
I play a bit of pokemon. I really love collecting things! I don't have a ps4 yet, but i'm planning to get one at christmas.

I've got a ps3, a 360 (but i'm gonna trade it in), a wii u, a 3ds, and I game on my pc.
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
i play pokemon, smash, acnl, kingdom hearts, sonic, okami den, and a ton more things :)

im basically nintendo trash tho omg

but the systems i have r a gameboy, 3ds, wii, and gamecube~
i play pokemon, smash, acnl, kingdom hearts, sonic, okami den, and a ton more things :)

im basically nintendo trash tho omg

but the systems i have r a gameboy, 3ds, wii, and gamecube~
tumblr_inline_nqwshr7pEj1rbfe8q_500.gifMQBN6C7.pngFZcWp.gif tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
Im playing a video game right now
Im playing a video game right now
daIna.gif UIwjc.gif V10SV.gif CoGwx.gif
Kids and your vidya games *shakes cane*

Back in my day we went outside and beat each other with sticks.
Kids and your vidya games *shakes cane*

Back in my day we went outside and beat each other with sticks.
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
i do not have a ps4, but i do have an xbox 360 and a 3d ds.

i was actually playing destiny about an hour ago, which i'm currently obsessed with due to that i'm actually moderately okay at a video game for once.
i do not have a ps4, but i do have an xbox 360 and a 3d ds.

i was actually playing destiny about an hour ago, which i'm currently obsessed with due to that i'm actually moderately okay at a video game for once.
tumblr_pn8yuxSIAK1vgu8jfo1_250.png
I'm mostly indies and what one would probably call retro.

Most of these great big ol' publications really don't interest me all that much, and most of what I like is still in the past. Meanwhile, between new fan translation releases, the creativity I see in the indie devs, and things I missed I won't have much to worry about on terms of boredom. :P
I'm mostly indies and what one would probably call retro.

Most of these great big ol' publications really don't interest me all that much, and most of what I like is still in the past. Meanwhile, between new fan translation releases, the creativity I see in the indie devs, and things I missed I won't have much to worry about on terms of boredom. :P
My writing project.
I don't have any consoles currently, (unless you count an old playstation that doesn't work anymore) but I do plan on getting a ps4 in the near future? I do get to play on my cousin's consoles frequently, though. Haven't gotten a chance to try Destiny yet but it seems pretty top notch! The Last of Us and the Bioshock series will always be my downfall. So many tears.
I don't have any consoles currently, (unless you count an old playstation that doesn't work anymore) but I do plan on getting a ps4 in the near future? I do get to play on my cousin's consoles frequently, though. Haven't gotten a chance to try Destiny yet but it seems pretty top notch! The Last of Us and the Bioshock series will always be my downfall. So many tears.
hn5xCVk.png
BURSTS INTO THREAD

I've always been a gamer. My first video game that I truly enjoy and still do is Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil, on PS2. I still have it. Shortly after I was about 10ish or so, my parents decided to give me the PS2. It's my baby and I will never sell it or give it away. I try to take care of her too, she's stowed away in a drawer for now. Right now, I typically play Pokémon, Skyrim, and GTAV. I just got GTAV though, so I'm a total noob to it. Gaming is a major part of my life, and I wouldn't have made many friends without it, including my now-ex. I wouldn't give it up for anything.
BURSTS INTO THREAD

I've always been a gamer. My first video game that I truly enjoy and still do is Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil, on PS2. I still have it. Shortly after I was about 10ish or so, my parents decided to give me the PS2. It's my baby and I will never sell it or give it away. I try to take care of her too, she's stowed away in a drawer for now. Right now, I typically play Pokémon, Skyrim, and GTAV. I just got GTAV though, so I'm a total noob to it. Gaming is a major part of my life, and I wouldn't have made many friends without it, including my now-ex. I wouldn't give it up for anything.
U80694W.png
I just got back into playing Pokemon, and I miss it so much! I think my obsession with it is starting again. I was pretty into it when I was 16 lol
I live with my boyfriend now and he has all kinds of video games, and a PS4, and a bunch of DS games that I've been playing. I've been watching him play the new Elder Scrolls game. I just bought Pokemon Omega Ruby a few days ago. I also have been playing Pokemon Rumble World which OH MY GOD is so fun. And also Nintendogs + cats because I used to have Nintendogs for the regular DS, but I really just wanted a kitty cat.
I just got back into playing Pokemon, and I miss it so much! I think my obsession with it is starting again. I was pretty into it when I was 16 lol
I live with my boyfriend now and he has all kinds of video games, and a PS4, and a bunch of DS games that I've been playing. I've been watching him play the new Elder Scrolls game. I just bought Pokemon Omega Ruby a few days ago. I also have been playing Pokemon Rumble World which OH MY GOD is so fun. And also Nintendogs + cats because I used to have Nintendogs for the regular DS, but I really just wanted a kitty cat.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png
While I'm not quite with the PS4 yet, I did eternally sell my soul to Nintendo. But I don't have a lot of newer games for it to get on the hype train with. ._. That broke feel, amirite? I need a job.

The newest game I have is smash bros. I don't play it much anymore, but if I ever do pick it up, my nintendo network ID is 8bitMalarkey !
While I'm not quite with the PS4 yet, I did eternally sell my soul to Nintendo. But I don't have a lot of newer games for it to get on the hype train with. ._. That broke feel, amirite? I need a job.

The newest game I have is smash bros. I don't play it much anymore, but if I ever do pick it up, my nintendo network ID is 8bitMalarkey !
9u2r6e.jpg
| tumblr |
1 2