Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Brightwinged Skydancer Reserves
1 2 3
In five days from now I will breed my first Skydancer pair, aaand... This is your chance to reserve one of two slots for their hatchlings. They are fully gened. Both have Iri and Shimmer and Siro also has Gembound for a 50:50 chance of that to be passed on. You know you want gembound. It looks awesome on them :) Price per slot: 200k, preferably paid in full. It's first come, first serve. No refunds. And here they are: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/M1lkdOf.png[/img] Slot #1 - CocoaMuse [paid + provided a boon] Slot #2 - Vashtya [paid] [/center] And currently all slots are taken. Whoops. That was fast oo
In five days from now I will breed my first Skydancer pair, aaand... This is your chance to reserve one of two slots for their hatchlings. They are fully gened. Both have Iri and Shimmer and Siro also has Gembound for a 50:50 chance of that to be passed on. You know you want gembound. It looks awesome on them :)

Price per slot: 200k, preferably paid in full.
It's first come, first serve. No refunds.

And here they are:

M1lkdOf.png

Slot #1 - CocoaMuse [paid + provided a boon]
Slot #2 - Vashtya [paid]

And currently all slots are taken. Whoops. That was fast oo
U0Fh958.png
ahhh..can I snag one of these slots, please? I am literally...14k short of the full, so if you can give me a short while, I'll send the full 200k over!
ahhh..can I snag one of these slots, please? I am literally...14k short of the full, so if you can give me a short while, I'll send the full 200k over!
@Skoegul
Can I reserve a slot? I have 200k right now
@Skoegul
Can I reserve a slot? I have 200k right now
@Vashtya
Sure~ I'll sign you up as potential first pick and if you can send it before I need to leave for work in two hours your place in #1 is secured.

Sounds okay?
@Vashtya
Sure~ I'll sign you up as potential first pick and if you can send it before I need to leave for work in two hours your place in #1 is secured.

Sounds okay?
U0Fh958.png
@CocoaMuse
If you send the treasure, then slot #2 is yours~

...and I hadn't thought they'd get that much interest this quickly oo
@CocoaMuse
If you send the treasure, then slot #2 is yours~

...and I hadn't thought they'd get that much interest this quickly oo
U0Fh958.png
@Skoegul that sounds more than fair! xD (and I'll be sending it over before I go to bed shortly, so it will definitely be before that! Thank you so much! *w* those colors are stunning!)
@Skoegul that sounds more than fair! xD (and I'll be sending it over before I go to bed shortly, so it will definitely be before that! Thank you so much! *w* those colors are stunning!)
@Vashtya
Heh, thank you. I originally had a different pair in mind for my first SDs, but after seeing their color potential... I just HAD to go with these two first.

And I love how they came out :D
@Vashtya
Heh, thank you. I originally had a different pair in mind for my first SDs, but after seeing their color potential... I just HAD to go with these two first.

And I love how they came out :D
U0Fh958.png
@Skoegul annnnd, payment sent! Thanks so much, again! :)
@Skoegul annnnd, payment sent! Thanks so much, again! :)
@Skoegul
They're so bright and shiny and beautiful!~ Also, I happen to have a boon lying around, do you want it? I don't have any nests to use it on and I'd rather give it to someone than have it just lie around.
@Skoegul
They're so bright and shiny and beautiful!~ Also, I happen to have a boon lying around, do you want it? I don't have any nests to use it on and I'd rather give it to someone than have it just lie around.
@CocoaMuse
Hmm. I had no boon rules set in place since I wasn't really expecting much interest here. But considering the worth of a Boon and the fact that both of you would profit from its use it's only fair if you'd get first pick for providing it.

So if you want to provide it to get both of you your hatchlings quicker, then yes, I will gladly accept it. With apologies towards @Vashtya for having to put you down to second.
@CocoaMuse
Hmm. I had no boon rules set in place since I wasn't really expecting much interest here. But considering the worth of a Boon and the fact that both of you would profit from its use it's only fair if you'd get first pick for providing it.

So if you want to provide it to get both of you your hatchlings quicker, then yes, I will gladly accept it. With apologies towards @Vashtya for having to put you down to second.
U0Fh958.png
1 2 3