Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Auction over!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i got pinged to this thread again but to the 4th page to where there's no post? x__x i hope fr fixes this bug soon lol

good luck selling these!
i got pinged to this thread again but to the 4th page to where there's no post? x__x i hope fr fixes this bug soon lol

good luck selling these!
art_banner_by_altinchakal-d9149ft.png
@cooneyms
Can I get removed from all the pinglist? Too many pings to keep up with o__O
@cooneyms
Can I get removed from all the pinglist? Too many pings to keep up with o__O
FR_Banner.png
10296886_350.png
@Rathalos

I got pinged again to this auction but there is no post?
@Rathalos

I got pinged again to this auction but there is no post?
@Rathalos

Now that the forum pings people again in edited posts, every time you edit/add someone to your ping list on the first page, everyone with the @ in front of their names there gets pinged again. Can you delete the @ or the entire 5 digit ping list or more the last day pings to a different post w/o editing that one again?

Thanks!
@Rathalos

Now that the forum pings people again in edited posts, every time you edit/add someone to your ping list on the first page, everyone with the @ in front of their names there gets pinged again. Can you delete the @ or the entire 5 digit ping list or more the last day pings to a different post w/o editing that one again?

Thanks!
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@JinxMoonstone
Ugh, I totally forgot about that! I'm really sorry! Won't ping anyone again, sorry! D:

@Phoenixfyre
Sorry about that, I forgot about the whole update with the pings being send now after editing a post. I'm really sorry about that, won't happen again! :(
@JinxMoonstone
Ugh, I totally forgot about that! I'm really sorry! Won't ping anyone again, sorry! D:

@Phoenixfyre
Sorry about that, I forgot about the whole update with the pings being send now after editing a post. I'm really sorry about that, won't happen again! :(
argon_rathalos.png
@rathalos I believe I asked to be asked to be added to the last day ping list but i can't find myself on there nOw :/ could u add me please?
@rathalos I believe I asked to be asked to be added to the last day ping list but i can't find myself on there nOw :/ could u add me please?
@Ainslie
No worries, I just haven't updated the list properly yet - noted the names elsewhere because I couldn't be bothered to edit the list because I'm using mobile and it's kind of a pain - I have all names on an actual piece of paper to ping on the last day :)

Will update the whole thing thoroughly now, finally got some time on hand! :)
@Ainslie
No worries, I just haven't updated the list properly yet - noted the names elsewhere because I couldn't be bothered to edit the list because I'm using mobile and it's kind of a pain - I have all names on an actual piece of paper to ping on the last day :)

Will update the whole thing thoroughly now, finally got some time on hand! :)
argon_rathalos.png
Bump!
Bump!
argon_rathalos.png
@Ainslie @Safirien @Niharike @Akumisan @cooneyms @Melodious @10k
@Eleanor @Poisonedpaper @wesleydog

It's the last day of the auction! We decided to end it today at 4 PM Flight Rising time and we put a 30 minute snipe guard up!

Good luck to everyone! c:
@Ainslie @Safirien @Niharike @Akumisan @cooneyms @Melodious @10k
@Eleanor @Poisonedpaper @wesleydog

It's the last day of the auction! We decided to end it today at 4 PM Flight Rising time and we put a 30 minute snipe guard up!

Good luck to everyone! c:
argon_rathalos.png
bump!
bump!
argon_rathalos.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8