Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Doodles
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@tevinter awww thanks for your sweet words. Your kindness makes my day! uwu)/
@tevinter awww thanks for your sweet words. Your kindness makes my day! uwu)/
tumblr_ntn4n802bU1u7kmiuo3_r1_250.png
[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/124af100fa137b002b3dc04700307ef4/tumblr_nqeijkcS0a1u7kmiuo1_500.png[/img] I originally intended Sprite form of Imperial dragon while I think about adoptable thingies. It would seem it does not work well. x) Hope everyone have a happy Brightshine Jubilee!
tumblr_nqeijkcS0a1u7kmiuo1_500.png

I originally intended Sprite form of Imperial dragon while I think about adoptable thingies. It would seem it does not work well. x)

Hope everyone have a happy Brightshine Jubilee!
@Greysad What do you mean it doesn't work well?! You'd probably sell a ton of adoptables of those. It's cute!
@Greysad What do you mean it doesn't work well?! You'd probably sell a ton of adoptables of those. It's cute!
hoMNYDJ.png
@greysad Ok that is absolutely adorable
@greysad Ok that is absolutely adorable
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o4_500.png
TJHE DRESS AND THE SANDALS THE EYES AHHHGHHHH
TJHE DRESS AND THE SANDALS THE EYES AHHHGHHHH
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Greysad - It's so cute! I love all the accessories; the flowers are just adorable. And the eyes are gorgeous!
@Greysad - It's so cute! I love all the accessories; the flowers are just adorable. And the eyes are gorgeous!
tumblr_npwmrkNgaB1u5w39do1_500.png
Made by haikwoshevo
@Axqu I thought that it didn't work well haha it... was different from my thought when I draw it out. x) Really thanks for your sweet words! you raise me up \uwu)/ I might try other species someday. x)

@Spookley haha thanks! xD I like adorable sprites and thought when if dragons change in their form. x) <3

@Juyoung I love those sandals too! They are really adroable, aren't they? xD Your reply always makes my days. Thanks you so much! xD <3 <3

@Aiirotaka awww thanks! Thanks for your praises... I'm flattered \uwu)/ *yay* I'm sorta fond of those flower thingies! They are literal beautiful... ; v ;
@Axqu I thought that it didn't work well haha it... was different from my thought when I draw it out. x) Really thanks for your sweet words! you raise me up \uwu)/ I might try other species someday. x)

@Spookley haha thanks! xD I like adorable sprites and thought when if dragons change in their form. x) <3

@Juyoung I love those sandals too! They are really adroable, aren't they? xD Your reply always makes my days. Thanks you so much! xD <3 <3

@Aiirotaka awww thanks! Thanks for your praises... I'm flattered \uwu)/ *yay* I'm sorta fond of those flower thingies! They are literal beautiful... ; v ;
@greysad that works so well!! I love how you incorporated the gembond into the dress, and those fluffy wings are so adorable <3
@greysad that works so well!! I love how you incorporated the gembond into the dress, and those fluffy wings are so adorable <3
EJParXT.pngWaBBT9K.pngnPqztrc.png
@Heirless Thank you sooo much. you raise me up! I thought for a while about how to match them with these form...! All your words are more adorable than my works...xD <3
@Heirless Thank you sooo much. you raise me up! I thought for a while about how to match them with these form...! All your words are more adorable than my works...xD <3
@greysad aaa it's beautiful~ ;v;
(Could I be added to the pinglist please? I love all of this stuff that you're doing~)
@greysad aaa it's beautiful~ ;v;
(Could I be added to the pinglist please? I love all of this stuff that you're doing~)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11