Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ZE SENAPI!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!1!1 (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6
With a satisfied smile upon the young woman's face, she mumbles a small thank you and turns to the dragon beside her, exchanging looks. Now, Willow was no mind reader, but it was obvious by Venus's glare that she had to be careful. No brambles, no tripping, no cutting - just a simple stroll to Zero's home a part away.

"Oh don't give me that look." The cranky female snorted and began to walk ahead. She guessed Venus had enough of her, so with amusement she rolled her eyes. Looked like she had to walk for now.

Willow took the time to fix her slanted pouch upon her shoulders and her clothes amongst other things. She counted each coin, each match, making sure everything was as orderly as before her encounter. Confident enough, she turned to the man and his dragon and nodded, "I'm ready."

It was silent as they walked, with Willow falling a bit behind in the trail and her dragon way far ahead. She didn't notice until now, but Venus had an aura around her; bright and illuminating in the dark, it fought off against the blinding fog in their path. She was like a firefly, leading them onwards - a gentle, protective guardian (And a snarky one at that.). Even past their bickering Willow still held lots of love for this dragon. After all, she was still pretty epic. What a keeper!

She turned to examine the tiny hatchling in the man's arms. Her pelt was so dark, it took her a second glance to realize she was there. The gold accents along her scales fit her perfectly. She was the night compared to her dragon's day.

"What's her name?" Willow asked, initiating conversation after a whole two minutes of silence.

It wasn't because it was awkward, she was just curious. She wanted to know his name too and it'd be a good start. Maybe he'd be a good alliance. She sighed - then peered at the baby water dragon. Hate the element, love the cuteness. I wonder how fierce she's gunna be when she grows up!

____________________________________________________________________________________

@zerozerohushhush | @RobinTempests | @SirSuperFish

With a satisfied smile upon the young woman's face, she mumbles a small thank you and turns to the dragon beside her, exchanging looks. Now, Willow was no mind reader, but it was obvious by Venus's glare that she had to be careful. No brambles, no tripping, no cutting - just a simple stroll to Zero's home a part away.

"Oh don't give me that look." The cranky female snorted and began to walk ahead. She guessed Venus had enough of her, so with amusement she rolled her eyes. Looked like she had to walk for now.

Willow took the time to fix her slanted pouch upon her shoulders and her clothes amongst other things. She counted each coin, each match, making sure everything was as orderly as before her encounter. Confident enough, she turned to the man and his dragon and nodded, "I'm ready."

It was silent as they walked, with Willow falling a bit behind in the trail and her dragon way far ahead. She didn't notice until now, but Venus had an aura around her; bright and illuminating in the dark, it fought off against the blinding fog in their path. She was like a firefly, leading them onwards - a gentle, protective guardian (And a snarky one at that.). Even past their bickering Willow still held lots of love for this dragon. After all, she was still pretty epic. What a keeper!

She turned to examine the tiny hatchling in the man's arms. Her pelt was so dark, it took her a second glance to realize she was there. The gold accents along her scales fit her perfectly. She was the night compared to her dragon's day.

"What's her name?" Willow asked, initiating conversation after a whole two minutes of silence.

It wasn't because it was awkward, she was just curious. She wanted to know his name too and it'd be a good start. Maybe he'd be a good alliance. She sighed - then peered at the baby water dragon. Hate the element, love the cuteness. I wonder how fierce she's gunna be when she grows up!

____________________________________________________________________________________

@zerozerohushhush | @RobinTempests | @SirSuperFish

do8EFwO.pnge5UZBqK.png ____
S H A D O W T I M E
wishlistavatarhatchery

lea - she/her - fr+0
______
sZJK5QJ.png
Zero looked at Carmen with a flicker of pity for the large dragon walking over she gently puts a hand on her snout.

"Maybe when I get moved into somewhere... Larger... If mother allows I can allow you in.." she says quietly trying to offer some bit of hope just feeling sorry for the poor thing- even though the dragon was in no danger. Awaking back to reality fully she captures bits of what robin says standing up to put her green eyes on Robin. Listening to the last few things she smiles, "That's fine! Maybe just a few things- Is human food.. okay for dragons? Don't want to make anyone sick!" Adding a few chuckles after her statement only to get all sheepish thinking that the dragon could get sick. Maybe it was allergic to an ingredient? What if it had a weak stomach? Could it hate the food even and just get sick from the frowned upon taste?!

After all she had to make a great impression on her guest as a hostess, and even be a representative for shadow realm and it's mother dragon. The lady gently curled a stand of her hair and looked at her first batch of guest only to think of more things that could go wrong if her cards were played wrong.

Nonetheless anxiety aside she nodded to a chair for robin. "We'll eat in here to include everyone. Just because I live in darkness doesn't make me some kinda monster!" she purrs stabbing at some form of joke to either entertain or start conversation.

TAGS: @RobinTempests @SirSuperFish @ShadowAphelion
Zero looked at Carmen with a flicker of pity for the large dragon walking over she gently puts a hand on her snout.

"Maybe when I get moved into somewhere... Larger... If mother allows I can allow you in.." she says quietly trying to offer some bit of hope just feeling sorry for the poor thing- even though the dragon was in no danger. Awaking back to reality fully she captures bits of what robin says standing up to put her green eyes on Robin. Listening to the last few things she smiles, "That's fine! Maybe just a few things- Is human food.. okay for dragons? Don't want to make anyone sick!" Adding a few chuckles after her statement only to get all sheepish thinking that the dragon could get sick. Maybe it was allergic to an ingredient? What if it had a weak stomach? Could it hate the food even and just get sick from the frowned upon taste?!

After all she had to make a great impression on her guest as a hostess, and even be a representative for shadow realm and it's mother dragon. The lady gently curled a stand of her hair and looked at her first batch of guest only to think of more things that could go wrong if her cards were played wrong.

Nonetheless anxiety aside she nodded to a chair for robin. "We'll eat in here to include everyone. Just because I live in darkness doesn't make me some kinda monster!" she purrs stabbing at some form of joke to either entertain or start conversation.

TAGS: @RobinTempests @SirSuperFish @ShadowAphelion
XHxgasI.gif
Sir walks hastily through the dark, not needing to look around or anything of the sort. He could move easily in the dark, knew where everything was and how to get through it all easily. He was used to navigating through the darkness, seeing this was his home.

Keeping quiet as usual despite having the two following him, he goes on with his normal pace. Every so often he looks over to the large dragon with odd glow unlike the usual mushrooms with their usual faint blue light they emit. The dragon had a much...'brighter' pelt than his own. With his eyes so used to darker colors, it was almost hard to look at in this setting at least.

Suddenly, the mans drawn from his thoughts as the silence is broken with the question from the woman. Slowing down a bit he looks to the hatchling; it's head resting on his shoulder as it lazily allows him to support her weight. With a small sigh he focuses back forward.

"Oh, Hrafntinna~," he starts, only to cut off. Its not the simplest of names, that's for sure, so he adds, "Just... Hraf for short...". Hearing her name, Hraf picks up her head, only to put it back down quickly with a small peep as she returns to her relaxed position.

Sir wasn't much of a talker, or at least he wasn't most the time. He quickly goes silent after that as he continues leading. After another minute he stops in his tracks and looks ahead at a faint light and what appears to be a dark outline cutting off some of the warm glow. Nodding over to it, he simply announces it being the house and potentially her friend. Glancing in the opposite direction into darkness just seeming ready to be off, he simply mumbles she should be set now.

Oh, er ( rof-teena)= (Hrafntinna) basically

~ @Robintempests ~ @ShadowAphelion ~ @Zerozerohushhush ~
Sir walks hastily through the dark, not needing to look around or anything of the sort. He could move easily in the dark, knew where everything was and how to get through it all easily. He was used to navigating through the darkness, seeing this was his home.

Keeping quiet as usual despite having the two following him, he goes on with his normal pace. Every so often he looks over to the large dragon with odd glow unlike the usual mushrooms with their usual faint blue light they emit. The dragon had a much...'brighter' pelt than his own. With his eyes so used to darker colors, it was almost hard to look at in this setting at least.

Suddenly, the mans drawn from his thoughts as the silence is broken with the question from the woman. Slowing down a bit he looks to the hatchling; it's head resting on his shoulder as it lazily allows him to support her weight. With a small sigh he focuses back forward.

"Oh, Hrafntinna~," he starts, only to cut off. Its not the simplest of names, that's for sure, so he adds, "Just... Hraf for short...". Hearing her name, Hraf picks up her head, only to put it back down quickly with a small peep as she returns to her relaxed position.

Sir wasn't much of a talker, or at least he wasn't most the time. He quickly goes silent after that as he continues leading. After another minute he stops in his tracks and looks ahead at a faint light and what appears to be a dark outline cutting off some of the warm glow. Nodding over to it, he simply announces it being the house and potentially her friend. Glancing in the opposite direction into darkness just seeming ready to be off, he simply mumbles she should be set now.

Oh, er ( rof-teena)= (Hrafntinna) basically

~ @Robintempests ~ @ShadowAphelion ~ @Zerozerohushhush ~
rrqfis.png
She stared at Zero processing what she had spoken as if it was quite obvious-'Well! dragons created all of this after al haven't they? unless the food is rotten,adult dragons can eat about anything. you just gotta worry about it when they are young...though."-she said peering at Octopus,as she sat down cleaning off dust rom her shoulders,checking on Carmen from time to time.

"say...it is indeed a nice place in here,but don't you ever think of going somewhere less silent? it is giving me chills!"-she chuckled,thinking of her home back in the Scrubs,from the distance you could hear the bright pearlcatcher yelp an 'I agree!' from the entrance.

Taggies : @sirsuperfish @shadowaphelion @zerozerohushhush
She stared at Zero processing what she had spoken as if it was quite obvious-'Well! dragons created all of this after al haven't they? unless the food is rotten,adult dragons can eat about anything. you just gotta worry about it when they are young...though."-she said peering at Octopus,as she sat down cleaning off dust rom her shoulders,checking on Carmen from time to time.

"say...it is indeed a nice place in here,but don't you ever think of going somewhere less silent? it is giving me chills!"-she chuckled,thinking of her home back in the Scrubs,from the distance you could hear the bright pearlcatcher yelp an 'I agree!' from the entrance.

Taggies : @sirsuperfish @shadowaphelion @zerozerohushhush
7bq.png
"What a lovely name." She smiles, and the word rolls nicely on her tongue as she repeats it in her head. After that, the trip is silent and awkward again, much to her discomfort. When she sees the dimly lit home, a relieved feeling sinks deep into the pit of her stomach. Thank god she made it!

"Thanks for your help, mister. I owe ya one." Willow gestured something of thanks, similarly to something of a scout's salute, and whistled a quick tune to her dragon who met at her side.

Her brow raises when she starts to hear voices coming from the house. Did Red beat her to it?

She enters from the shadows unseen, except for the brightness of her dragon beside her. The fire starter took a deep breath as she approached. Beside the door lay a colorful dragon, who she immediately recognized as a friend.

"Carmen! Hey!" Willow gleamed as she stroked her muzzle and scratched a bit behind her ear. "How are ya?"

Venus flicked her tail, acknowledging the other dragon and releasing a puff of smoke into the air. "Hello, forgive our late arrival. We got lost."

Her eyes rolled. "Yeah! It sucked. but luckily we met this stranger guy and he helped us! I never got his name but he's riiiiiiggghht there," she points somewhere behind her. "Are they inside? I hope we're not too late."

Willow turns around and calls out in a hushed voice, "Hey! Mister! Would you like something to eat before you take off again? I'm sure you and Hraf are very hungry."

_________________________________________________________________________________

@Robintempests | @zerozerohushhush | @SirSuperFish
"What a lovely name." She smiles, and the word rolls nicely on her tongue as she repeats it in her head. After that, the trip is silent and awkward again, much to her discomfort. When she sees the dimly lit home, a relieved feeling sinks deep into the pit of her stomach. Thank god she made it!

"Thanks for your help, mister. I owe ya one." Willow gestured something of thanks, similarly to something of a scout's salute, and whistled a quick tune to her dragon who met at her side.

Her brow raises when she starts to hear voices coming from the house. Did Red beat her to it?

She enters from the shadows unseen, except for the brightness of her dragon beside her. The fire starter took a deep breath as she approached. Beside the door lay a colorful dragon, who she immediately recognized as a friend.

"Carmen! Hey!" Willow gleamed as she stroked her muzzle and scratched a bit behind her ear. "How are ya?"

Venus flicked her tail, acknowledging the other dragon and releasing a puff of smoke into the air. "Hello, forgive our late arrival. We got lost."

Her eyes rolled. "Yeah! It sucked. but luckily we met this stranger guy and he helped us! I never got his name but he's riiiiiiggghht there," she points somewhere behind her. "Are they inside? I hope we're not too late."

Willow turns around and calls out in a hushed voice, "Hey! Mister! Would you like something to eat before you take off again? I'm sure you and Hraf are very hungry."

_________________________________________________________________________________

@Robintempests | @zerozerohushhush | @SirSuperFish
S H A D O W T I M E
wishlistavatarhatchery

lea - she/her - fr+0
______
sZJK5QJ.png
(SORRY IM A BUTT BUT FINALLY I REPLY)
Zero looks at Robin quickly noting her advice on dragon feeding. Peering at Carmen she makes a few comments on the fantastic vibrant colors adorned on the dragon. With a blurt of soon to return the girl quickly darted into the room containing the source of the smells of her goods selecting a few prized treats for Carmen. Silently thanking Robin for informing her sooner rather then later on the topic of food.

"Would you like some tea, Robin? Also.. I brought some cookies... A couple of sandwiches- if it's not enough I can always get more... Make more... Oh? Somewhere less silent? I enjoy myself here... Makes it so I can think clearly! Not to mention the other members of this flight are quiet... Mysterious. Clever even! Just gotta be careful of the ticks they can play..." she replies walking towards Carmen to offer her form of a peace offering. "Besides... You shouldn't be afraid of the dark!-" she continues only to hear a familiar voice. A soothing voice of a women she knew quite well. The voice of another friend and guest.

"Oh! That sounds like... Willow! Doesn't it!? " she exclaims with a voice thick in excitement.

TAGS: @SirSuperFish @RobinTempests @ShadowAphelion
(SORRY IM A BUTT BUT FINALLY I REPLY)
Zero looks at Robin quickly noting her advice on dragon feeding. Peering at Carmen she makes a few comments on the fantastic vibrant colors adorned on the dragon. With a blurt of soon to return the girl quickly darted into the room containing the source of the smells of her goods selecting a few prized treats for Carmen. Silently thanking Robin for informing her sooner rather then later on the topic of food.

"Would you like some tea, Robin? Also.. I brought some cookies... A couple of sandwiches- if it's not enough I can always get more... Make more... Oh? Somewhere less silent? I enjoy myself here... Makes it so I can think clearly! Not to mention the other members of this flight are quiet... Mysterious. Clever even! Just gotta be careful of the ticks they can play..." she replies walking towards Carmen to offer her form of a peace offering. "Besides... You shouldn't be afraid of the dark!-" she continues only to hear a familiar voice. A soothing voice of a women she knew quite well. The voice of another friend and guest.

"Oh! That sounds like... Willow! Doesn't it!? " she exclaims with a voice thick in excitement.

TAGS: @SirSuperFish @RobinTempests @ShadowAphelion
XHxgasI.gif
The second the woman and her dragon go off and up to the home Nuzzled in the caves, Sir turns to take his leave despite a peep of protest from his lonesome dragon. However, as he starts to walk off he perks up, surprised to hear the voice of the Woman call back to him. Slowing down he turns his head, showing off the long beak-like part of his mask and the rest still covered by his cowl.

"Oh- Not hungry~ Places to go, anyways- Ill be off," he calls back in a light tone, without ever fully stopping. Just as he turns his head back, the small dragon in his arms shifts itself free from his grip again as before. Once she makes contact with the ground she shakes herself off before looking up and quickly going off to the other Dragons she sees with a small squawk as she approaches.

Sir's eyes widen at this as he spins around and hisses his dragons name followed by command to come back. Hraf disobeys too interested in the others and cautiously continues.

~I repeat words a lot hueh~

~ @ShadowAphelion ~ @Robintempests ~ @Zerozerohushhush ~
The second the woman and her dragon go off and up to the home Nuzzled in the caves, Sir turns to take his leave despite a peep of protest from his lonesome dragon. However, as he starts to walk off he perks up, surprised to hear the voice of the Woman call back to him. Slowing down he turns his head, showing off the long beak-like part of his mask and the rest still covered by his cowl.

"Oh- Not hungry~ Places to go, anyways- Ill be off," he calls back in a light tone, without ever fully stopping. Just as he turns his head back, the small dragon in his arms shifts itself free from his grip again as before. Once she makes contact with the ground she shakes herself off before looking up and quickly going off to the other Dragons she sees with a small squawk as she approaches.

Sir's eyes widen at this as he spins around and hisses his dragons name followed by command to come back. Hraf disobeys too interested in the others and cautiously continues.

~I repeat words a lot hueh~

~ @ShadowAphelion ~ @Robintempests ~ @Zerozerohushhush ~
rrqfis.png
The brightly colored dragon stretched her long tonge out,closing her eyes as a greeting-'welcome!'-she squealed,quickly looking behind her shoulder as she watched the mysterius traveler try to control its hatchling.
Robin turned back from the chair to see the young woman walking in together with her sunshine like dragon,she quickly stood up and headed to Willow with a cheshire like smile-"Greetings my dearies! I am deeply sorry if-" She started talking but suddenly stopped as she saw a small puff os scales coming up the porch

((I AM SO SORRY))

tags : @zerozerohushhush @shadowaphelion @sirsuperfish
The brightly colored dragon stretched her long tonge out,closing her eyes as a greeting-'welcome!'-she squealed,quickly looking behind her shoulder as she watched the mysterius traveler try to control its hatchling.
Robin turned back from the chair to see the young woman walking in together with her sunshine like dragon,she quickly stood up and headed to Willow with a cheshire like smile-"Greetings my dearies! I am deeply sorry if-" She started talking but suddenly stopped as she saw a small puff os scales coming up the porch

((I AM SO SORRY))

tags : @zerozerohushhush @shadowaphelion @sirsuperfish
7bq.png
ITS MY TURN I THINK RIGHT o_O
ITS MY TURN I THINK RIGHT o_O
S H A D O W T I M E
wishlistavatarhatchery

lea - she/her - fr+0
______
sZJK5QJ.png
I may mess up some parts cus I totally forgot what was going on XD

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Willow smiled. "It's so nice to see you! I smell something nice, you cookin up a storm in there?" She licked her lips, hungry and a bit dehydrated from the journey. Venus was probably aching to have some sustenance as well.

She chuckled as little Hraf climbed onto the porch.

"Smell it too, girl?" Turning to the mysterious man, Willow shouted, "Guess there's no other choice, haha."

She pets Robin's dragon and walks inside with an eager grin plastered upon her face. The cave was warm and welcoming with the friendly dragons and people inside.

"Zero! I missed you!" She couldn't help but leap over and hug her old time friend, even if it seemed a bit embarrassing.

Outside Venus was entertained as she watched the tiny hatchling beside her. "Where's your owner, little one?" Her tail swished from side to side, gaining interest.

"I think I'll stay outside if that's alright Robin."

@SirSuperFish | @Robintempests | @zerozerohushhush
I may mess up some parts cus I totally forgot what was going on XD

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Willow smiled. "It's so nice to see you! I smell something nice, you cookin up a storm in there?" She licked her lips, hungry and a bit dehydrated from the journey. Venus was probably aching to have some sustenance as well.

She chuckled as little Hraf climbed onto the porch.

"Smell it too, girl?" Turning to the mysterious man, Willow shouted, "Guess there's no other choice, haha."

She pets Robin's dragon and walks inside with an eager grin plastered upon her face. The cave was warm and welcoming with the friendly dragons and people inside.

"Zero! I missed you!" She couldn't help but leap over and hug her old time friend, even if it seemed a bit embarrassing.

Outside Venus was entertained as she watched the tiny hatchling beside her. "Where's your owner, little one?" Her tail swished from side to side, gaining interest.

"I think I'll stay outside if that's alright Robin."

@SirSuperFish | @Robintempests | @zerozerohushhush
S H A D O W T I M E
wishlistavatarhatchery

lea - she/her - fr+0
______
sZJK5QJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6