Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]>FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 97 98
@Ashmore Np at all ^^ I'm happy that my babies finds new home :3
*Will come back with more hatchlings in 6 day, be prepared mehehe*
@Ashmore Np at all ^^ I'm happy that my babies finds new home :3
*Will come back with more hatchlings in 6 day, be prepared mehehe*
mp5vwzJ.png
2MUBTg5.png
@Legendoflink @DracoSicarius @Amphiro @Tormilind @Yammie @Zith @DreamHealer @Dakaru @Seolyn @udid @nyongeun @Kaleesi @bexwithchex @kaimi @Feroxe @cicamicu @misscyanide @Aleu10155 @bluefoxx @Mudcat @Schizanthus @Ackecheta @MotherGargoyle @eearz @DistressedRabbit @Droplet @ElderBluff @TheSiren @Love07 @Kati3Azrael @blackfyre @Xanaphi @Tenten22 @DawnofFire @tingyiy32 @Yuki0127 @Summerskie @AbyssDestroyer @Angrybear @Toothie @Akito2 @AnimeGeek411 @SoulRepublic @SwimTeam12

Hi everyone! :D Hazriel donated some new hatchlings! ^^ Also, don't forget about the hatchlings on the first page ;D
@Legendoflink @DracoSicarius @Amphiro @Tormilind @Yammie @Zith @DreamHealer @Dakaru @Seolyn @udid @nyongeun @Kaleesi @bexwithchex @kaimi @Feroxe @cicamicu @misscyanide @Aleu10155 @bluefoxx @Mudcat @Schizanthus @Ackecheta @MotherGargoyle @eearz @DistressedRabbit @Droplet @ElderBluff @TheSiren @Love07 @Kati3Azrael @blackfyre @Xanaphi @Tenten22 @DawnofFire @tingyiy32 @Yuki0127 @Summerskie @AbyssDestroyer @Angrybear @Toothie @Akito2 @AnimeGeek411 @SoulRepublic @SwimTeam12

Hi everyone! :D Hazriel donated some new hatchlings! ^^ Also, don't forget about the hatchlings on the first page ;D
Hellow @Ashmore ^^ I always wished for a tundra dragon OwO Could I have her: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14343355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143434/14343355_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hellow @Ashmore ^^
I always wished for a tundra dragon OwO
Could I have her:
14343355_350.png
@kaimi Sure! ^^ I'll send her for you. :)
@kaimi Sure! ^^ I'll send her for you. :)
@Ashmore thank you! <3
@Ashmore thank you! <3
@kaimi You're welcome! ^^
@kaimi You're welcome! ^^
Orange Iridescent/Orange Shimmer/Platinum Crackle, Imperial male
can i have plz
@ashmore
Orange Iridescent/Orange Shimmer/Platinum Crackle, Imperial male
can i have plz
@ashmore
@Tingyiy Of course! ^^ Also would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^
@Tingyiy Of course! ^^ Also would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^
Yes please @ashmore.

PS I am not tingyiy32, I am her sis
Yes please @ashmore.

PS I am not tingyiy32, I am her sis
@Tingyiy Then that's why your name sounded familiar! :D Welcome! ^^
@Tingyiy Then that's why your name sounded familiar! :D Welcome! ^^
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 97 98